PDA

View Full Version : Left Luggage facility

Member #3320
08-02-08, 12:04
Dear friends,

Can anyone here kindly advise me if there is any safe & economical "left luggage' facility at BA or at its airport.

I need to travel outside BA for 10 days and I do not have a convenient accommodation available just to leave my luggage / so need options. On where / how I can leave the luggage.

Any suggestions welcome

Thomaso276
08-02-08, 13:11
Check your PM's

Wild Walleye
08-02-08, 16:14
Along those same lines, I would like to find a secure locker or similar facility to leave a piece of luggage or two between visits. Recoleta would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Exon123
08-02-08, 16:30
Do what I always do.

Go to Jacksons apartment ar Junin & Vencente Lpoez.

Give the bag's to Luis the door man and some "Plata" to watch them.

Or leave them in the office of what ever rental agency you booked through.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
08-02-08, 16:40
Along those same lines, I would like to find a secure locker or similar facility to leave a piece of luggage or two between visits. Recoleta would be ideal.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ThanksThats a tough one if you don't know somebody that lives there. I would check out "gurdia Mubles"

Member #3320
08-28-08, 23:47
Dear friends,

Can anyone here kindly advise me if there is any safe & economical "left luggage' facility at BA or at its airport.

I need to travel outside BA for 10 days and I do not have a convenient accommodation available just to leave my luggage / so need options. On where / how I can leave the luggage.

Any suggestions welcomeDear friends,

Can any local or any visitor keep my luggage between 14th to 25th Sep? I will like to travel out of BA and do not want to tug my luggage around. My luggage is one large suitcase with clothes.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Please PM me, if you can help.

Cheers

AllIWantIsLove
08-29-08, 02:33
If you'll be at a hotel or apartment before your travels and / or after, I'd check with them. They should have some incentive to help you.

At one time there was a branch of the Latin America Travel Association in Buenos Aires and members could leave stuff there. I don't recall the cost of membership.

Bob

Jes1959
08-29-08, 18:05
Captain,

This group will hold your luggage. You have to join their organization.

http://www.saexplorers.org/destinations/argentina

Jes

Member #3320
08-29-08, 18:18
Captain, This group will hold your luggage. You have to join their organization.

http://www.saexplorers.org/destinations/argentina

JesThank you Jes & ALLIWANTISLOVE for the tips.

Cheers