PDA

View Full Version : tacosaltos. Com

Damman
08-02-08, 14:50
I was doing some research and wondering about how some feel about the validity of the comments / reviews that are offered for the ladies. Are they just shills or?

Dodger Bulldog
08-02-08, 16:06
I had a friend who called a least three girls over from TacosAltos and told me that he was very happy with them, so I decided to give it a try.

I am sure that when I called I was getting different casas around town.

The first time, I was told the girl would arrive in 30 minutes. I waited an hour and a half before calling back. Then I was told that the one I wanted didn't work there any more, but they would send me another pronto.

No thank you.

The second time, the chica arrived 30 minutes early. I am glad I met her at the elevator, because there was no way she was getting into my room. She was an Amazonian, about 6'1 and 250 pounds. Instead of long black hair it was short, and her face was unattractive and full of piercings.

Any one of those things would have excluded her from my list.

The third time, I met a decent looking young blonde, but she was not even close to the one I had ordered. When I expect a nine, I am not going to accept a six. She admitted to me that the chica in the photo has never worked at the casa.

Three strikes you're out.

In every case I had told the woman on the phone in advance that I expected the exact girl in the photo or I would not pay a single peso, not even the taxi fare.

Maybe my friend had all the luck and I had none. I would never have given this site as many chances as I did if he had not raved about them.

Or maybe my friend is not as demanding as I am when it comes to insisting that the photos on-line actually portray the chica in question. I don't know.

This web site has nice photos of some lovely eye candy. But my experience was that it is a complete and total fraud.

DB

Jackson
08-02-08, 19:07
Gents,

We already have a thread on tacosaltos. Com.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4038

Thanks,

Jackson