PDA

View Full Version : Names

Damman
08-05-08, 19:40
Have been doing research and more research in hope of finding the Holy-Grail of BBBJs. Have it narrowed down to 1,000 ladies, then it dawned on me that these ladies have about 10 alias': same girl,10 names. The list is now narrowed to 100, whew. What is with the name thing? It baffles me. Is it a deception to avoid bad service? What a maze!

One other thing, what the heck is "Divorcios"? See it quite often in the Services Offered caption. Thought I was kind of kinky, but missed that one. Any insight?

See yah in about three weeks: thanks

Andres
08-05-08, 19:48
Have been doing research and more research in hope of finding the Holy-Grail of BBBJs. Have it narrowed down to 1,000 ladies, then it dawned on me that these ladies have about 10 alias': same girl,10 names. The list is now narrowed to 100, whew. What is with the name thing? It baffles me. Is it a deception to avoid bad service? What a maze!

One other thing, what the heck is "Divorcios"? See it quite often in the Services Offered caption. Thought I was kind of kinky, but missed that one. Any insight?

See yah in about three weeks: thanks"Divorcios" means divorces. Some guys celebrate their new freedom with girls. No legal services by any means, though:-)

As of BBBJ, YMMV always. I heard of a chunky petite girl who publishes in many websites (Platynum among others) who is said to really deep throat, but mongers reported a less than desirable body (even chunkier than the pictures)

Again: YMMV. You may feed a complex Excel formula with tons of data and get the best rated pro on BBBJ, but when you visit her she may be in a bad mood day. Just pre-screen a little bit, relax and enjoy.

Have a nice trip.

Andres

Gato Hunter
08-05-08, 20:38
Heidy from AreaVIP is the best blow that I have had in BA. She is an older milf with a body, but will blow your doors off. She swallows like its water. She is tough to get a hold of and well reviewed by the locals.

I plan on seeing her in the next few days.

Geo Eye
08-05-08, 23:05
Heidy from AreaVIP is the best blow that I have had in BA. She is an older milf with a body, but will blow your doors off. She swallows like its water. She is tough to get a hold of and well reviewed by the locals.

I plan on seeing her in the next few days.How much does the old bag charge?

MCSE
08-06-08, 14:06

See yah in about three weeks: thanksThey are supposed to treat you differently when you're just divorced. However, this variation it's oftenly not performed since chicas in privados will do their job the same way, at least in my experience I said one time I was just divorced, and nothing changed. It's also because you may lie and what are they going to do? Asking you for proof paperwork?

Birthdays in "Salome" (either real or fake) it's an interesting experience. For an extra 20 pesos they bring a cake and all the girls in the boliche will sing "happy birthday to you".

Gato Hunter
08-06-08, 18:18
She asked for 400, when I told her I saw her 6 months ago for 300 for 2 hours with multiple pops she went with it. This was 3 hours ago.

She is old, but she makes my dick happy and thats what counts. My sex prison blockages have been cleared.

Mission Accomplished.

Smuler
08-06-08, 18:52
Good luck in your adventures GH.

Best Regards.

Smuler