PDA

View Full Version : Kafka

Punter 127
01-31-08, 11:26
Kafka at Paraguay 1846

Tried this little out of the way place out the other day, food was very good and the prices were in line with other BsAs restaurants.

I'm not a very good judge of restaurants because I ’m not nearly as picky as some others, but I liked the place and its American owned. Check it out but remember YMMV.

www.kafkaenpraga.com.ar

Dickhead
08-09-08, 18:24
On Paraguay between Riobamba and Ayacucho on the even numbered side. Small place. Went there with a bunch of people by special arrangement on Sunday night when they are normally closed. Saw a band with a really, really hot 19 year old singer. Rock covers from the 70s such as Rod Stewart and CSNY. Man she was cute.

Food was good, sort of eclectic, a bit of this and that but I had roast pork with barbecue sauce and it was quite good. The owner said the BBQ sauce was from the US. Maybe he said it was KC Masterpiece but I would not swear to it. They had a good wine list but more importantly, craft beers from Patagonia.

Give it a try. The lunch menu looked good.

Smuler
08-10-08, 00:15
Hi Dickhead. Craft beers and BBQ. Could it be like Brooklyn?

Did you partake of the craft beers?

If so, how were they?

Best Regards.

Smuler

Dickhead
08-10-08, 16:43
Hi Dickhead. Did you partake of the craft beers?Claro. Obvio. Por supuesto. They were quite good. I tried a red, which I liked a lot; a porter, which I would rate as average; and a Scottish ale, which I would rate superior. Sorry, I just don't remember the name of the brewery but IIRC it was from San Carlos de Bariloche.

PS met a couple last night who had just eaten at Kafka, and raved about it.