PDA

View Full Version : Hotels friendly to visitors

Shilton01
08-10-08, 19:45
I'm approaching my second visit to BA and wanted advice on a "friendly" hotel in the central area, i.e. to book into a hotel where there was less scrutiny on "female visitors".

Last time I stayed in melia BA on Reconquista last time and had an embarrassing moment.

Luckily found your site, so found my way the next day to one of the Maipu apartments.

Any advice on hotels with a little more tolerance or alternate entrances?

Shilts

MCSE
08-11-08, 19:29
You may take your chica to a love hotel, which it's better than in your own hotel, assuming it's your first time with the girl and you rented a small room, so you have all your stuff in the same room.

You may also rent an apartment.

May be the hooker you were taking was too sluty, and that's why the staff was rude. Or may be it's another reason.

There are a lot of chica friendly hotels, however, as the quality of the girls goes down, and some guys acted undiscretely, it's possible the amount of chica friendly hotels lately reduced.

It's quite same thing for apartments rentals, while no one cares who is entering to your apartment, if you take a SW looking girl, btween 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM (time when most of the people get back home and the doorman stands out of the building) you'll get more eyes and ears behind you.

I'm approaching my second visit to BA and wanted advice on a "friendly" hotel in the central area, I. E. To book into a hotel where there was less scrutiny on "female visitors".

Last time I stayed in melia BA on reconquista last time and had an embarrassing moment.

Luckily found your site, so found my way the next day to one of the Maipu apartments.

Any advice on hotels with a little more tolerance or alternate entrances?

Shilts