PDA

View Full Version : Places to get lube/Best brand?

Gilly
08-15-08, 08:42
I havn't seen it in the pharmacies. Where can I pick up some water based non-scented / taste regular lube, something like astroglide or whatever.

Reccomendations for a brand?

Sinistra
08-15-08, 09:43
I havn't seen it in the pharmacies. Where can I pick up some water based non-scented / taste regular lube, something like astroglide or whatever. Reccomendations for a brand?Every Farmacity should have "Tulip" brand lubricant right next to the condoms. It serves the purpose and is easy to find.

Daddy Rulz
08-15-08, 12:43
All over downtown are sex shops, they sell everything, costumes, vibros, leather covered padded hand cuffs, fucking everything. They will have a selection of lubes.

There are several on both Florida, Lavalle, and a couple huge one on Cordoba in Once.

Here are links for two of them.

http://www.sexshopargentino.com.ar/

http://www.digitalsex69.com.ar

Exon123
08-15-08, 13:40
I use my local CVS drug store where I buy KY liquid.

Then I put in my suite case so I'll have it when I need it.

Exon

MCSE
08-15-08, 15:30
If no available supply you can always spit on her ass, and it's for free.

Dickhead
08-15-08, 16:23
Don't all the chicas down here have Zerk fittings?

Gato Hunter
08-15-08, 18:02
I picked up some free single use packets of astroglide in a gay bar in my home town. They were in a bowl on the bar with free rubbers. About the size of a ketchup packet. These are great for traveling. I used one the other day in a privado, beats having to carry a bottle. Those fags think of everything.

I am sure you can get these in the US without going to a gay establishment.

I saw Wet at one of the sex shops here in BA, I can't remember where though, it was my last trip.

BadMan
08-15-08, 19:01
I picked up some free single use packets of astroglide in a gay bar in my home town. They were in a bowl on the bar with free rubbers.
Care to elaborate on that one Vito?

Regards,

BM.

Gato Hunter
08-15-08, 19:08
I have more gay friends that straight. What can I say, I live in a gay town and work in a creative industry.

Just because I go to a gay bar with some friends after work for a cheap / strong drink does not in any way constitute me loving the cock.

Just to confirm, I love pussy. Not cock.

Thanks

BadMan
08-15-08, 19:19
I have more gay friends that straight. What can I say, I live in a gay town and work in a creative industry.

Just because I go to a gay bar with some friends after work for a cheap / strong drink does not in any way constitute me loving the cock.

Just to confirm, I love pussy. No cock.

Thanks.Sure thing Vito.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4V3jM7x3bk

Regards,

BM

Exon123
08-15-08, 19:30

Just to confirm, I love pussy. No cock.

Thanks.Yes, but majority of your friends are Exons, aren't they?

Exon

Gato Hunter
08-15-08, 19:35
So what does questioning my sexuality have to do with getting lube?

I was posting a free source of a quite handy accessory for people on the go that like to bang chicas holes friction free and I get this bullshit.

By the way the gays tell me that the bad homophobes are the ones in the closet.

Gato Hunter
08-15-08, 19:37
Yes, but majority of your friends are Exons aren't they?

ExonYou are correct as the Dice Man would say. Once you suck cock there is no going back.

Exon123
08-15-08, 19:55
You are correct as the Dice Man would say. Once you suck cock there is no going back.Ja, Ja, Ja.

Good one.

Exon

BadMan
08-15-08, 19:55
No need to get defensive sparkles. I was just joking.

I was posting a free source of a quite handy accessory for people on the go that like to bang chicas holes friction free and I get this bullshit.You honestly think straight mongers are gonna hit gay bars just to pick up free packets of 50 cent lube?

Smh.

By the way the gays tell me that the bad homophobes are the ones in the closet.I think they are dropping some pretty heavy hints.

Regards,

BM

Exon123
08-15-08, 19:59
No need to get defensive sparkles. I was just joking.

You honestly think straight mongers are gonna hit gay bars just to pick up free packets of 50 cent lube?

Smh.

I think they are dropping some pretty heavy hints.

Regards,

BM.Why The Exon!

Exon

Gato Hunter
08-15-08, 20:04
You honestly think straight mongers are gonna hit gay bars just to pick up free packets of 50 cent lube?

BMFirst off there are some really cheap ass fuckers on this board that I would not put it past.

Did you not read the next line about being able to find it in another non-gay place.

Who's trolling now short shit?

BadMan
08-15-08, 20:10
Who's trolling now short shit?You tell me Sparkles. No need to get menstrual now.

I'm sure it's normal for straight guys to frequent gay bars just for the strong drinks and free lube * rolls eyes *.

Regards,

BM.

Jughead
08-15-08, 22:08
Dickhead has a point, zerk fittings would be a great addition. No squeaking would be a big bonus too. I wondered how they came up with the name "Dickhead" and then I saw this photo.

Daddy Rulz
08-15-08, 23:33
I frequent the gay bars for FREE fucking drinks mary! Enough already. As a confirmed driver of the Hershey highway, packets sure would be easier to carry around that a bottle, great tip GH.

Exon123
08-16-08, 14:20
Why those fucking "Exon's"

Exon

El Perro
07-24-11, 15:07
I'm looking for a silicone based lube with an anesthetic. I checked out the shop on Santa Fe near Rodriguez Pena and they don't have any silicone based lube, much less with the anesthetic. Has anybody run across this in BsAs? I'd like to narrow my search so I don't have to run all over town looking for what might not exist here.

Thanks in advance.

D