PDA

View Full Version : Action in Ezeiza

Out for Flesh
08-19-08, 23:39
I know this is very likely impossible, but: do any of you know whether there is any chance of finding providers in Ezeiza? I will very likely have to stay there for some hours and I'd like to spice it up if at all possible.

Thanks!

Exon123
08-20-08, 13:32
I know this is very likely impossible, but: do any of you know whether there is any chance of finding providers in Ezeiza? I will very likely have to stay there for some hours and I'd like to spice it up if at all possible.

Thanks!Yes,

You can fuck the girls in the Duty Free but you must pay them $10,000 peso's.

Exon

Sinistra
08-20-08, 16:06
Sounds preposterous and dangerous, but hey. I would suggest you arrange something with a girl you more or less know. If you're willing to pay the cab fare both ways (what's it now, nearly 200p? And you find a discreet place to do it, I'm thinking maybe? It sounds like something you'd have to scout out beforehand, and have a backup plan.

Can't you just have some takeout right before you leave? I'm guessing you're wanting this for the way out because you want to kill some time.

Out for Flesh
08-22-08, 17:09
Yes,

You can fuck the girls in the Duty Free but you must pay them $10,000 peso's.

ExonEvery time I tried this I was quoted $3000 - and I passed.

Out for Flesh
08-22-08, 17:12
Sounds preposterous and dangerous, but hey. I would suggest you arrange something with a girl you more or less know. If you're willing to pay the cab fare both ways (what's it now, nearly 200p? And you find a discreet place to do it, I'm thinking maybe? It sounds like something you'd have to scout out beforehand, and have a backup plan.

Can't you just have some takeout right before you leave? I'm guessing you're wanting this for the way out because you want to kill some time.Yeah, I suppose I could, but this requires too much logistics, and, if I want the girl to come to the gate area I'd have to buy her an international ticket. Well, if the alternative is 1000's of pesos for the duty free chicks, as Exxon suggests, I could as well buy her that ticket and have her entertain me during the flight!

Thanks for all the ideas.