PDA

View Full Version : Number of chicas serviced in one day

Schmoj
08-22-08, 03:45
Hello Mongers,

I have a question for all of you. What is your maximum number of chicas banged (pro and / or non pro) in one day, or rather in one 24 hour period.

How about in one week, for that matter?

Just curious. I was planning to go to Coco after a trip to Ness, but I don't think I am man enough.

Member #3320
08-22-08, 12:04
Hello Mongers,

I have a question for all of you. What is your maximum number of chicas banged (pro and / or non pro) in one day, or rather in one 24 hour period.

How about in one week, for that matter?

Just curious. I was planning to go to Coco after a trip to Ness, but I don't think I am man enough.4 pros in a 24 hour period.

20 in a week

Gato Hunter
08-22-08, 13:30
I usually do 2 maybe 3 per day. You can do more for short periods of time but then you run into "sperm management" problems.

It never fails when your out of bullets you will run into the chica that you have to bone.

Isola2000
08-22-08, 21:41
ls give advice.

Normally I spend Oct. To April in South America.

Always bring nice chica to Europe for summer,

May to Sept. Have done it for 6-7 years.

Now getting close to end of season in Europe and.

I cannot get rid of this chica (from Brasil)

I like to return solo to Bra and Arg but this girl.

Is a problem!

How do one get out of this?

Exon123
08-23-08, 01:44
Try not paying her any money and tell her your going to Argentina by yourself.

Exon

P.S. Or make her pay you for sex

Master J
09-16-08, 03:21
On the lighter side. I left Saturday changing my advantage ticket the last night on American from through Dallas to Miami. Thank you American. Arrived to find apartment not too my expectations, so through the great assistance of my real estate agent, found new digs on a Sunday with no penalty. I will post the report on a later post.

MISSION POSSIBLE. I left USA to take a step back from the surreal elections, unbelievable market, been working too hard, family stuff etc. My goal in the next two weeks is to find great new tang and enjoy myself for a change.

Monday 12:00. Made my morning calls and settled on Paris Baires Girls who gets good review in the Baires forum. Arrived esmerelda and was pleasantly surprised with the result. Sometime I am surprised that the minute the clothes come off it's like pulling up to a gas station and getting attached to the suction pump. She was going down within seconds, nothing to complain about. Took her time and bbbj without asking. This went on for 10 or 15 minutes as I was playing with a very nice ass and a shaved clamato. Decided to go for a little taste and this is where I think early arrival helps. Clean, fresh, and tasty. Then she asks if she can ride on top, while it is not my fav I say fine. I had dropped ½ vitamin v so I am feeling pretty able, and then she begins to ride me like a bucking bronco. I do not have John C type eqiptment and she nearly broke it off. No prob. We switch to doogy and she is getting into it very nicely After a little for asks for the completo which I rarely ask for, but it seemed like the thing to do. Very nice visual and sensation except I purchased a new Trojan micro thi that felt like I was inside a ballon! Proceed for some more time trying to feel machisomo and she seems to really be enjoying it. Take of the rubberlay down and she proceeds to bob and shake for a while and with no questions asked goes for the cim. Good Morning BA. After a little rest then we go at it again, but the buzzer rings.

Punto: Nice girl, no hassles, nice blend of Brazilian and Porteno. Will perhaps repeat, but so much to do. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with this choice.

Monday:2:00. Purchased ticket to Baires event on Thursady. No matter what anyone says it can't be bad!

Monday 3:00. Had my eye on Cony Baries girls30 munite walk away. Again pleasantly surprised nice features, thin, and happy kind of smile. Again no sooner had I dropped em, suction attached immediately. Where is the romance girls? Went at it for quite some time then entered from behind. Was thrilled that I could drill baby drill for some time then I decided to get the bbbj again. Beautiful thing but this time took over 20 minutes and did her job well with out really any complaining. Finally got off not cim. But still pleasant. Nice attitude, not really a connection, but still made the best of it.

Monday: 7:00 Had a marvelous massage which was exactly what the doctor ordered from my 10 mile walk today. Nice deep tissue from BA best masseuse. 3 sog today. Better day than Lehman had.

Nice ending to the eagles game when the panish announcer said "Que es esto" What was that!

I trust tomorrow will bring more pleasantries. I hope to hook up with Sidney and Jackson anyone else along the way. Chau