PDA

View Full Version : Swingers Clubs

Bowseat1
08-25-08, 23:54
What can all of you share about BA's swingers clubs? (Like Isis)

Thanks for anything you can share.

Fernando22
08-26-08, 17:57
NEW MOON, Juncal 1773 (in Recoleta) is a good place. This Thursday 27 is going to be a big party. You can go single or in couple.

Another good and bigger place is the swinger in Anchorena street and Paraguay (I think it is also Recoleta) This place is bigger and have a swiming pool in the last floor.

Jes1959
08-26-08, 21:31
Did one, open ended on the dates, only came up with two entries. Anyone care to elaborate as to the setup of this place? Thanks.

Jes

Jes1959
08-26-08, 21:32
Please give the background, cost of entrance, dress, Thanks.

Jes.

NEW MOON, Juncal 1773 (in Recoleta) is a good place. This Thursday 27 is going to be a big party. You can go single or in couple.

Fernando22
08-27-08, 16:30
NEW MOON, Juncal 1773 (in Recoleta) is a good place. This Thursday 27 is going to be a big party. You can go single or in couple.Sorry, I was wrong about the day.

The party is tonight, Wednesday from 10 p. M. At NEW MOON.

Skifozo
08-27-08, 16:45
Whats the story on this place?

What could one expect?

Member #3320
08-28-08, 05:20
Juncal 1773 (in Recoleta)

I have never attempted to go to a Swinger's club but after receiving the post about this club, I decided to have a peekaboo at this club.

GETTING THERE: Reached there at about 2300, which was the peek time. The entry fees was 40 ARS, no free drink included with this! The club inside was quite a dump, a very shabby place, if I may say so!

CROWD: The crowd was really very scary. Like, I said not for the meek or the squeamish! It was full of really terrifying looking trannies (around 10-12 of them!), some really sick looking men, 2 or 3 genuine below average looking couples, 5-6 "paid" girls invited by the club management, some street walker category hookers!

LAYOUT OF CLUB: It was made up of 2 floors. One on top and one at bottom. At the bottom, they were playing some nice music and all the trannies, some girls and some scary looking men were dancing! There was also a bar selling alcohol.

FIRST FLOOR: It was pitch dark. Lot of dirty filthy sofas. Lot of fucking going on there. I could not make out who was fucking who, it was so dark! I was more worried that my wallet with my credit cards would get stolen! Absolute bareback sex was going on! Lot of men having sex with those "manly" very very scary looking trannnies, most likely without condoms! Some of the women who were there with their partners were getting fucked by their partners while other men groped them.

Few hookers were there too. One hooker asked me for a 50ARS for a BBBJ. I declined! I just didn't feel like getting a BBBJ in those very dangerous surroundings! Like I said, the first floor was definitely not for the meek or the squeamish!

EXIT: I just got bored after sometime and made my exit. There was nothing really to do there for me. The crowd was not good looking at all. Though they had 2 bouncers on first floor monitoring all the action but I dint feel like hanging out too long there.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE?

Only, if you are curious on how a swinger club would be from inside. Otherwise, strictly NO!

TRIVIA : There were free condoms available there but i doubt anyone was using them! There were also many notices about prevention of HIV transfer but I doubt anyone paid attention to that!

Enjoy BA

Gato Hunter
08-28-08, 05:39
Great Report. Sounds like my kind of seedy place.

Do you really carry your credit cards in a wallet on you everywhere you go in BA?

Don't carry cards, carry the cash you need for the night only, and put 20 pesos in your shoe in case you get robbed. Also don't have anything with your apartment address on your person. If you get robbed they will have your keys and address.

I would have done the 50p BBBJ without fear. Well I would have done a groping check to verify there were no twigs and berries present first.

Next time take a chica with you. Most swingers clubs around where I live will not even think about letting in a single male.

Cheers!

Jes1959
08-28-08, 12:13
Good report Captain.

Jes

Narcissus
05-22-09, 22:07
Juncal 1773 (in Recoleta) Any updated news on this swing club? Girls outside to take in? What's the scene like these days? Is it still open? Do they have a website?

Artisttyp
05-22-09, 22:21
Any updated news on this swing club? Girls outside to take in? What's the scene like these days? Is it still open? Do they have a website?Someone turned me onto www.entrenos.com.ar It is a swinger's site that has some information in spanish. I haven't really looked at it too much so I can't vouch for it. Hopefully it will give you some answers.

Narcissus
05-28-09, 15:28
Juncal 1773 (in Recoleta)

CROWD: The crowd was really very scary. Like, I said not for the meek or the squeamish! It was full of really terrifying looking trannies (around 10-12 of them! Some really sick looking men, 2 or 3 genuine below average looking couples, 5-6 "paid" girls invited by the club management, some street walker category hookers!

FIRST FLOOR: It was pitch dark. Lot of dirty filthy sofas. Lot of fucking going on there. I could not make out who was fucking who, it was so dark! I was more worried that my wallet with my credit cards would get stolen! Absolute bareback sex was going on! Lot of men having sex with those "manly" very very scary looking trannnies, most likely without condoms! Some of the women who were there with their partners were getting fucked by their partners while other men groped them.

Few hookers were there too. One hooker asked me for a 50ARS for a BBBJ. I declined! I just didn't feel like getting a BBBJ in those very dangerous surroundings! Like I said, the first floor was definitely not for the meek or the squeamish!Does anyone know if this info is still acurate or have they cleaned up this place a bit? I'm curious to go check this place out this weekend and I want to know what kind of action to expect when I arrive through the doors.

Can I easily find a pro outside to bring in with me so that I am not a single guy rolling in?

Member #3320
05-28-09, 19:16
Does anyone know if this info is still acurate or have they cleaned up this place a bit? I'm curious to go check this place out this weekend and I want to know what kind of action to expect when I arrive through the doors.

Can I easily find a pro outside to bring in with me so that I am not a single guy rolling in?Go to this place if you wanna end up getting a BBBJ from a manly looking tranny!

This is not a pace for the meek or the squeamish!

Beware!

Narcissus
05-28-09, 21:22
Go to this place if you wanna end up getting a BBBJ from a manly looking tranny!

This is not a pace for the meek or the squeamish!

Beware!Well, what about everything else? Pro talent outside to bring in? What do they charge, if yess?

Suprising to hear this swing club let's in trannies. Don't think I've ever hear of any swing club doing that. Is this common in Argentina? South America?

Modelo Vip
05-30-09, 11:35
The place at Artigas and Juan be justo why great fun as well. It's like a regular disco (with all the music, dancing and drinking) and people fucking like there's no tomorrow upstairs. People are nice and respectful of others.

Joe Hernandez
05-30-09, 11:39
The place at Artigas and Juan be justo why great fun as well. It's like a regular disco (with all the music, dancing and drinking) and people fucking like there's no tomorrow upstairs. People are nice and respectful of others.Can you give me the address?