PDA

View Full Version : Seem's Argentine Women Like to Fuck

Exon123
09-03-08, 15:33
Interesting little tid bit I ran into that Argie women like to fuck more so than other countries.

And from my own experience I tend to agree with this.

http://www.theargentinepost.com/2007/11/argentine-women-sex-chocolate-shopping.html

Interesting read.

Exon

Fernando22
09-03-08, 16:18
From my brief experience of two years in Argentina, I would agree.

And also, I don't know if is that mixture of races that make them one of the most beautiful of the world.

Though I would make a distinction between be. A.'s women, and from the rest of the country. Northern women from places like Salta or Corrientes are beautiful too, but in a native way. The real crisol of races are in Buenos Aires, speciall in "barrios" like Recoleta, Belgrano or Barrio Norte.

Gato Hunter
09-04-08, 05:56
They did not sample Japan.

There are some really freaky girls there if you speak the language. I had a girl there put a lightbulb up her ass big end first (it was not plugged in) and I did not pay for it. She said it was a nice feeling.

I guess this whole survey does not count the fact that your paying for it in Argentina. That point sort of skews the data. If your paying for it most girls will enjoy fucking you, just depends on how much your paying.

Cheers!

BadMan
09-04-08, 09:36
Argentinian women are very fond of fucking.

I am surprised no Slavic women were sampled.

Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Russian, Polish.

They are all degenerates in bed as well.

Regards,

BM

El Perro
09-04-08, 10:18
Though I prefer girls from close to the equator, I will put in a plug for New York City born and bred jewish american princesses. Once you break them of their nastiness you can do anything to them. Anything. Of course their nastiness eventually returns and then you have to give them the boot. But then again, we do that with all of them anyway.

Geo Eye
09-05-08, 14:55
Though I prefer girls from close to the equator, I will put in a plug for New York City born and bred jewish american princesses. Once you break them of their nastiness you can do anything to them. Anything. Of course their nastiness eventually returns and then you have to give them the boot. But then again, we do that with all of them anyway.Amen, brother, Jewish women are nasty, materialistic and superficial,

And the most racist human garbage I have ever seen. Mostly thier parents.

Coach them as to what they consider worthy for thier daughter. They are.

The most judgemental people in the world. I avoid them like the plague.

Colombian women and Argentine women are also superficial, too lazy to work.

Hard and make an honest living, they rather spread their **** legs and make.

Money that way

Hunt99
09-06-08, 16:01
Argentinian women are very fond of fucking.

I am surprised no Slavic women were sampled.

Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Belorussian, Russian, Polish.

They are all degenerates in bed as well.

Regards,

BMEta pravda!

Sham Bo
12-11-08, 20:46
Amen, brother, Jewish women are nasty, materialistic and superficial,

And the most racist (human garbage I have ever seen. Mostly thier parents.You gotta adore that unintentional comedy!

Argento
12-11-08, 22:24

Money that wayYou would have to be the most racist and unrepentent poster. Funny at times with-out doubt but extreme. And I mean extreme.

Argento

Geo Eye
12-11-08, 22:29
You would have to be the most racist and unrepentent poster. Funny at times with-out doubt but extreme. And I mean extreme.

ArgentoI am not racist against blacks. Just don't have any as real good friends

Hunt99
12-12-08, 00:21
He's not a bigot! He just hates niggers, kikes, slopes, and Argies. He's none too fond of honkeys, either.

Ben There
12-12-08, 04:38

Money that wayWhen I read this I usually think that either you were burned or used. You know Jews, we only fuck non Jews for practice. I have fucked lots of Jewish girls, married to one, and about to be married to the 2nd. I Haved fucked Jewish girls from Argentina, Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Bulgaria (you can see many of the pics here in private gallery) and in Israel where I live. And if you have never fucked an Israeli girl (much less seen one on the beach) you have not had life. And I can tell you Jewish girls will fuck you inside and out, upside down and backwards, and suck your tiny waspy assed dick off. Which in the end Geo Eye is probably why you don't like Jewish girls because your dick is as small as your mind.

Macmac
12-12-08, 14:26
I'm new here (but not to BA or South America) and have been reading / lurking since nothing I know is current (last trip to BA was 2005 but planning a trip or two to BA / Lima in 2009 vs SP / Rio) On the comment of jewish girls my experience was kind of funny. I am not jewish but grew up in a mostly jewish area and my 1st "girl friend" was jewish. What was so confusing to me at the time was that I was allowed and even encouraged to fuck her (literally as much as possible) but I couldnt date her or take her out. I literally would come over and boink her before school, then after school and even at night (as long as it didnt affect her homework / grades) There was time she was working on her blow job where she was giving me hummers anywhere she could. Library, movies, literally backseat of car with her mom driving once.

Now later when she went to college her folks put her up in most expensive condo in Philly and she married a young millionaire from Miami. Which is exactly what she told me would happen when we were 15. Basically trained to be smart, subservient and a 3 hole mistress from age 14 so when she found "mr right" he didnt have a chance (or reason) to run and hide.

QuakHunter
12-12-08, 14:44
When I read this I usually think that either you were burned or used. You know Jews, we only fuck non Jews for practice. I have fucked lots of Jewish girls, married to one, and about to be married to the 2nd. I Haved fucked Jewish girls from Argentina, Estonia, Russia, Latvia, Bulgaria (you can see many of the pics here in private gallery) and in Israel where I live. And if you have never fucked an Israeli girl (much less seen one on the beach) you have not had life. And I can tell you Jewish girls will fuck you inside and out, upside down and backwards, and suck your tiny waspy assed dick off. Which in the end Geo Eye is probably why you don't like Jewish girls because your dick is as small as your mind.I'm not a WASP, I am Catholic. But, I do have a tiny dick and want to know how much it costs to fly to Israel? If it is a lot, can I have your first Wife's number?

Great post. This is the best Tourism commercial for Israel I have heard. Shalom!

Geo Eye
12-12-08, 17:58
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Geo Eye
12-12-08, 18:09
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ben There
12-12-08, 23:44
I'm not a WASP, I am Catholic. But, I do have a tiny dick and want to know how much it costs to fly to Israel? If it is a lot, can I have your first Wife's number?

Great post. This is the best Tourism commercial for Israel I have heard. Nah these are better. Anyone can tell you that israeli girls are worth the flight. Oh my first wfe btw is taking too many numbers these days. It would be years before she stopped fucking until she got around to getting out here tweezers for little pope dick.

Here are some better ads.

http://www.ketaketa.com/index.asp?id=2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBSWLLKUcI&feature=related http://iamil.com/

Sham Bo
12-13-08, 22:09
I have a depressing feeling that this is more about Argentine female anorexia than sexual desire!

In Bs As culture, being fat is pretty horrible. You're sneered at badly, especially for women. Men can kind of get some allowances if they're over 40.

So I'm guessing that if this was a more fat-friendly culture like Britain, then they'd be reporting preferring chocolate to XXX. Sorry, guys, hope I'm wrong.