PDA

View Full Version : American Women

Exon123
09-19-08, 15:32
It's 2008. Things are definately not the same as they were when your mom and dad got together. It's a greedy, money-drugs-and-sex-driven world where nobody gives a fuck about you. Everyone main focus is of course, self. Women are no strangers to this attitude, especially beautiful women. The average beautiful woman gets the idea that the world is hers after the 9000th pass made at her by random men. She sees herself equal with the best looking women in hollywood or on tv. Therefore whatever she wants she gets, without fight or fuss, but with carefully plotted moves. While you think for one moment that the girl is actually into you, she actually sees through you. You become what you are useful for: Money, sex, etc. Any opportunity for her to upgrade these uses through the next man, will be taken. This is what you have to accept. There is however, the alternative. The beautiful good girl, with morals. Not the fake morals that the girl described above will claim to possess, but true moral inclination that is built in childhood and through adulthood. These girls are the beautiful women who actual possess marriage potential. Sober living, Church going, generously hard workers, possessing class and sophistication that is truly valuable in society like ours. Unfortunately I'm not sure where you find these women. Definately not in the USA, maybe out in a 3rd world country where they have never had anything.

Copied from another sorce.

Exon

Jaggar
09-19-08, 21:29
The Laws of thei USA have turned the place to hell, in a handbasket. That is, for men. Women in the USA get good educations and good jobs and therefore gain a sense of independence. ALso, the laws have favored the women for several decades. For instance, if an esposa why esposo get into an argument, the woman typically says that I will take the house, kids and most of your hard earned pension. You will pay child support and see your kids one or two times a month, if you are lucky. Since the sexual outlets are limited for men, as well, the sorry gent ends up having to give in. I see my friends following their wives around like puppy dogs.

Where I am from, Washington, DC, it is even worse as every third person is a "LAWYER." Just waiting to get his hands all over a festering and potentially lucrative, long and drawn out custody and child support battle.

I know most of this from my own errors resulting in first-hand, painful experience.

THanks.

Jaggar

Schmoj
09-19-08, 23:09
The Laws of thei USA have turned the place to hell, in a handbasket. That is, for men. Women in the USA get good educations and good jobs and therefore gain a sense of independence. ALso, the laws have favored the women for several decades. For instance, if an esposa why esposo get into an argument, the woman typically says that I will take the house, kids and most of your hard earned pension. You will pay child support and see your kids one or two times a month, if you are lucky. Since the sexual outlets are limited for men, as well, the sorry gent ends up having to give in. I see my friends following their wives around like puppy dogs.

Where I am from, Washington, DC, it is even worse as every third person is a "LAWYER." Just waiting to get his hands all over a festering and potentially lucrative, long and drawn out custody and child support battle.

I know most of this from my own errors resulting in first-hand, painful experience.Not to doubt your first-hand experience, but this reeks of the typical bitter divorced male who ends up in Argentina and posting here.

I am sure you got cleaned out in the divorce, but that doesn't mean that 'women have it easier' in the good ole US of A. Most any salary survey you can google will prove that. It is a known fact that the US is run by lawyers. It's in your best interest to either be one, on hire a good one.

To put this back on topic for this forum, I hope to report about La Cabana muy pronto. It's just a few blocks away and I've yet to enjoy it.

Jaggar
09-19-08, 23:30
No did not get cleaned out. Won quite a bit. Also, hired the best lawyers in the WDC area and didn't pay them shit as my report on their malpractice combined with potential of a big fat bar complaint made them scoot right back into their hole.

Chau