PDA

View Full Version : SlowHand in BA report

SlowHand
09-21-08, 18:55
Hello all, just wanted to post my report contribution to the forum.

Privados.

I visited several privados with inconsistent results. My once favourite Suipacha 921, piso 6 C moved to 6 be. Visited twice but did not find any attractive ladies there. I found my gold mine at 11 C. 3 independent girls are based there. 2 of the 3 are quite attractive. Found my favourita there and did not bother visiting other places after that. Price structure 150 for half hour, 200 for 1 hour. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, multiple pops, did not ask for Cola. I thought it was a very GFE experience but YMMV.

I also visited Gysell's place, I like the setup, it is very clean and the shower facility was excellent. Sheets are changed after each client. I went there primarily for the massages with happy ending which I found to be very nice.

Cafes.

Excedra's departure is a shame but I think Orleans is begining to take up the slack. I saw quite a few attractive ladies there. IMHO the most productive time is around 7.30 pm. The girls go in and out and hang out downstairs at the bathrooms, so even if the initial quick glance looks dismal-it picks up in 30-40 mins. There is this straight black haired, librarian look girl there who looks quite interesting but I didn't have the chance to talk to her.

Boliches.

Did not manage to go this time around.

Restaurants.

Spend my majority time here. I found that the steak price premium for a high end restaurant compared to a regular parilla is only 5-7% difference. My favourite steak house was El Mirasol-The "sweet breads from young goat" were grilled superbly and when flavored with a twist of lemon was divine. I think they are the best in the city. Also do not miss their Rose meat matambre and Ojo de Bife. For Italian, my favourite was SotoVoce-their pasta black linguine with lobster was simply the best. Also do not miss their Grilled eggplant with chese and the pasta with fresh mushrooms. The best pizza place I thought was El Cuartito. Jangada for the river fish called Pacu (incidentally the same Pacu fish for a hobby fresh water aquarium)

There's something new I discovered during dining that did not exist in the past-Cubierto. I asked the waiter about it, it seems that it is the table service charge for silver ware etc but is not the tip. The cubierto does not go to the waiting staff.

Summary.

BA has changed quite some since I was last here. Price increased by 20-30% which probably is inline with the inflation. People do appear more prosperous. There seems to be lots of signs for property sale. Went over to Puerto Madero for the buquebus and could see lots of new buildings coming up.

Member #3320
09-21-08, 19:37
Good report, Slowhand.

Thanks & Cheers

Paradiso666
09-21-08, 22:06
Where is this Orleans cafe?

Hello all, just wanted to post my report contribution to the forum.

Privados.

I visited several privados with inconsistent results. My once favourite Suipacha 921, piso 6 C moved to 6 be. Visited twice but did not find any attractive ladies there. I found my gold mine at 11 C. 3 independent girls are based there. 2 of the 3 are quite attractive. Found my favourita there and did not bother visiting other places after that. Price structure 150 for half hour, 200 for 1 hour. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, multiple pops, did not ask for Cola. I thought it was a very GFE experience but YMMV.

I also visited Gysell's place, I like the setup, it is very clean and the shower facility was excellent. Sheets are changed after each client. I went there primarily for the massages with happy ending which I found to be very nice.

Cafes.

Excedra's departure is a shame but I think Orleans is begining to take up the slack. I saw quite a few attractive ladies there. IMHO the most productive time is around 7.30 pm. The girls go in and out and hang out downstairs at the bathrooms, so even if the initial quick glance looks dismal-it picks up in 30-40 mins. There is this straight black haired, librarian look girl there who looks quite interesting but I didn't have the chance to talk to her.

Boliches.

Did not manage to go this time around.

Restaurants.

Spend my majority time here. I found that the steak price premium for a high end restaurant compared to a regular parilla is only 5-7% difference. My favourite steak house was El Mirasol-The "sweet breads from young goat" were grilled superbly and when flavored with a twist of lemon was divine. I think they are the best in the city. Also do not miss their Rose meat matambre and Ojo de Bife. For Italian, my favourite was SotoVoce-their pasta black linguine with lobster was simply the best. Also do not miss their Grilled eggplant with chese and the pasta with fresh mushrooms. The best pizza place I thought was El Cuartito. Jangada for the river fish called Pacu (incidentally the same Pacu fish for a hobby fresh water aquarium)

There's something new I discovered during dining that did not exist in the past-Cubierto. I asked the waiter about it, it seems that it is the table service charge for silver ware etc but is not the tip. The cubierto does not go to the waiting staff.

Summary.

BA has changed quite some since I was last here. Price increased by 20-30% which probably is inline with the inflation. People do appear more prosperous. There seems to be lots of signs for property sale. Went over to Puerto Madero for the buquebus and could see lots of new buildings coming up.

SlowHand
09-23-08, 15:59
Cafe Orleans is a cafe, it's located on Cordoba & San Martin (in Centro)

El Alamo
09-23-08, 16:25
Slowhand,

Suipacha 11C is without a doubt one of the best privados available.

However, someone, Denisse, Mahia or the blonde is pulling a fast one on you. The pricing structure has always been $100 pesos media hora, $150 hora. This includes everything. I don't think a price of $200 pesos an hora exists unless you tape 2 $100 peso bills to your forehead and then ask them what the hourly rate is.