PDA

View Full Version : Paraguay 930 Dept 10F

Donzi
09-21-08, 21:16
Went to visit Melene at the recommedation of one of the members on this board. Called ahead and was told she was there. When I arrived the door was locked and the doorman wanted to know who I was going to see. Told him an amiga but he wouldn't let me in. Called the number again and a chica came down to let me in. Was told Melene was sick but she would take care of me. Should have walked right then but didn't as she was average (short and not to bad on the eyes) name started with an "M" (sorry I don't remember) and I figured what the hell. Went up and things went OK until she started taking off her clothes. Had a huge ugly scar on her stomach from having a baby. This was my second chance at leaving and didn't - stuck it out and it went down hill from there. Covered BJ, and the worst fuck I have had in a long time!

Might go back again but definately would walk if the Melene who was recommeded wasn't there.

Member #3320
09-21-08, 21:34
The moral of the story?

All that glitters is not gold!

WorldTravel69
04-02-09, 13:07
The man was not happy to be living in an old privado, and having guys ring his doorbell.