PDA

View Full Version : Street action or actually lack of action

Paradiso666
09-21-08, 21:52
For lack of a better to place, I will put my little adventure here. Was walking in the shopping street near the fallus symbol. All of a sudden, it started raining. A girl ran up to me inviting me to have a look at her club, free of charge. As I didnt have anything better to do, I agreed but not before making sure that she understood I was under now obligation to do anything. She confirmed explaining me she just wanted to explain the house rules. As the rain was getting more intense, I followed her into a little shit hole club behind a curtain with 5 girls, 2 of which were busy with an old guy and another with some sort of hulk. 2 girls approached me, both from the dominican republic. I really liked one of them because of her slim body in combination with a pretty good ass (98 - 100) in a very short tight skirt The combination of young girl, slim body and big ass makes me so freaking horny!!. After introductions, the girl that took me in got us 3 coca colas telling me it was on the house. After some chit chat, I felt a little dirty in that shit hole so I wanted to leave. Now the manager came up to me with a bill of Ps200, for the drinks and 4 minutes company. I started laughing explaining they offered the colas on the house. Still they were insisting, except for that big ass dominican. Now this is the time where I got pissed off, I am rather tall so I stood up and just walked out of there. What an assholes. On the streets I kept thinking about that big dominican ass. Finally a good, full ass. Maybe I will have to go back. Walking back to the hotel, a street walker tried to get my interest but her voice was dangerously low. A bit later, a guy stopped me to hand over 2 business cards for an apt on Suipacha 772 but he looked so gay that all my appetite was lost. I think I will head back to black tonight. Or maybe do the triangle and then black tomorrow. The only real stunners I have seen were the dancers in Black. What will be their rate to take them out?

Aqualung
09-22-08, 00:04
Paradiso, you were lucky to get out so easy and I wouldn't advise you to go back for two reasons. First, you possibly won't get out so easy next time. At the least you'll end up in a fist fight and second, the girls in those type of shitholes don't go out with clients. They are there to attract idiots to go in and buy them drinks. The victims are generally inexperienced Argentine businessmen from the provinces in BA for a day or two and hope to get some action while away from home.

Breakawaytx
09-22-08, 01:32
Paradiso, you were lucky to get out so easy and I wouldn't advise you to go back for two reasons. First, you possibly won't get out so easy next time. At the least you'll end up in a fist fight and second, the girls in those type of shitholes don't go out with clients. They are there to attract idiots to go in and buy them drinks. The victims are generally inexperienced Argentine businessmen from the provinces in BA for a day or two and hope to get some action while away from home.Agreed, I had a very similar experience in Geneva many years ago. I wandered into a champagne bar run by Russians and ended up being presented a bill for $200 for a single drink. I refused to pay, and the bartender pulled a gun on me. I dove out the door and ran for my life, chased by two goons. I finally hid in the cemetary behind the train station until enough time had passed for me to go back to the street for a taxi. Be careful!

Paradiso666
09-22-08, 10:26
Paradiso, you were lucky to get out so easy and I wouldn't advise you to go back for two reasons. First, you possibly won't get out so easy next time. At the least you'll end up in a fist fight and second, the girls in those type of shitholes don't go out with clients. They are there to attract idiots to go in and buy them drinks. The victims are generally inexperienced Argentine businessmen from the provinces in BA for a day or two and hope to get some action while away from home.To be honest, I was quite surprised myself they just let me walk out. The hulk behind me never moved. Only the manager, a lady, tried to stand in front of me blocking the exit. I gently pushed her aside and then she yelled at me.

Last night, I was still fantasizing about that girls ass and wanted to back. Once there, I saw so many guys around that I thought it wouldn´t be that easy to get out safely so I went back to Catto. Glad to hear from you guys it would have been unsafe. What rescued me is my length I guess. I'm 2,00 meters. For small girls that might be intimidating, Its sure the reason I am not getting any cola here