PDA

View Full Version : Fernando22 shows his ASS

Fernando22
08-21-08, 15:43
I know Carolina from a long time. I never paid more tha 150 pesos!

That's what surprise me on this post. As in many others in this forum. You guys pay something more than the locals. Why is that?

Daddy Rulz
08-22-08, 03:01
I know Carolina from a long time. I never paid more tha 150 pesos!

That's what surprise me on this post. As in many others in this forum. You guys pay something more than the locals. Why is that?Peter Europa boss, pull the plug quick.

Fernando22
08-22-08, 18:25
Peter Europa boss, pull the plug quick.I am just making my comment, Dad, don't get mad at me.

I notice this, many posts have to do with the money you pay for services that argies apparently deal in another way, and they get more benefits.

Is rare for an argie to deal with the chic BBBJ, DFK and all that evangelium BEFORE going out. They rely more in sympathy and empathy, you get me? Then, when everything goes O. K. They receive what they ask for.

That's it why the chicks often prefer western europeans, and argies of course (almost all of the chicks prefers gets less money but go out with an argentine born) than gringos.

It's just an observation.

Don't get mad for that.

Daddy Rulz
08-23-08, 02:54
I am just making my comment, Dad, don't get mad at me.

I notice this, many posts have to do with the money you pay for services that argies apparently deal in another way, and they get more benefits.

Is rare for an argie to deal with the chic BBBJ, DFK and all that evangelium BEFORE going out. They rely more in sympathy and empathy, you get me? Then, when everything goes O. K. They receive what they ask for.

That's it why the chicks often prefer western europeans, and argies of course (almost all of the chicks prefers gets less money but go out with an argentine born) than gringos.

It's just an observation.

Don't get mad for that.Just astounded at either your stupidity or ineptness at trying to bait N Americans. Either your believe what you wrote and deserve pity for being retarded, or you feel so inferior to N American men because you're such a douchebag that you actually thought somebody would rise to this bait, hence deserving nothing but scorn. Both for your lack of manliness as well as having a sub cretin intellect.

Jax bring out the hook, bounce this douchebag!

Fernando22
08-23-08, 14:59
Just astounded at either your stupidity or ineptness at trying to bait N Americans. Either your believe what you wrote and deserve pity for being retarded, or you feel so inferior to N American men because you're such a douchebag that you actually thought somebody would rise to this bait, hence deserving nothing but scorn. Both for your lack of manliness as well as having a sub cretin intellect.

Jax bring out the hook, bounce this douchebag!Bait you?

Why would I try to bait you?

I'm just telling a truth that you may not like, but that is true. I tell you because I have a friend who works in a night-club. All girls there have a different price for english spoken guys. They charged less the argies. And between gringos and western europeans they prefer western europeans. In privados and confiterias like La Madelaine and Orleans is the same. The girls prefer to get less money but go with an argie and not with a gringo. They don't like you people, man, and you like it or not is the true. They say most of you are rough and uncult and don't know how to treat women. Not all of you they say, but many yes.

And if you don't believe me ask any argie you met in a fun place with chicks and he will tell you.

Daddy Rulz
08-23-08, 17:07
Bait you?

I'm just telling a truth that you may not like, but that is true. I tell you because I have a friend who works in a night-club. All girls there have a different price for english spoken guys. They charged less the argies. And between gringos and western europeans they prefer western europeans. In privados and confiterias like La Madelaine and Orleans is the same. The girls prefer to get less money but go with an argie and not with a gringo. They don't like you people, man, and you like it or not is the true. They say most of you are rough and uncult and don't know how to treat women. Not all of you they say, but many yes.

And if you don't believe me ask any argie you met in a fun place with chicks and he will tell you.All of the Argentine women I know prefer Argentine men who cheat and beat them to American men who treat them well. And of course any woman would prefer western europeans to the uncultured slobs that are N American men. I have heard that the majority of Argentines and Western Europeans don't even have to pay at privados and clubs. The girls are so happy to be with you that they actually pay for the telos and taxis.

I know you need this to be true Redondo so I won't confuse you with the facts. They say confronting the delusional with reality can have disastrous results so believe what you need to brother.

Of course the fact that N American men, being much more successful and having much more money, a fact known to all, has nothing to do with the dual tier pricing structure.

Captain don't worry about the waves, we are just having fun with a retard, your posts are very welcomed.

Skifozo
08-23-08, 22:26
Bait you?

And if you don't believe me ask any argie you met in a fun place with chicks and he will tell you.This is very odd to me as I have lived here for a year and half from Norte America. I have had many chicas and I guess they have all lied to me as they have disgust from the argie atitude, and it is refreshing to be with a more respectful man. Strangely all my travels through Latin america and asia this seems the same consensus. I guess there will always be that odd chica who tells an Argie what he wants to hear and supplys extra discount because they know he cannot afford more and wil be needed in those times of low tourist season. I would hope the poor Argie doesn't take this out of context and really believe it, but then again with the ego and attitude they seem to have I am sure they do.

Schmoj
08-23-08, 23:02
This is very odd to me as I have lived here for a year and half from Norte America. I have had many chicas and I guess they have all lied to me as they have disgust from the argie atitude, and it is refreshing to be with a more respectful man. Strangely all my travels through Latin america and asia this seems the same consensus. I guess there will always be that odd chica who tells an Argie what he wants to hear and supplys extra discount because they know he cannot afford more and wil be needed in those times of low tourist season. I would hope the poor Argie doesnt take this out of context and really believe it, but then again with the ego and attitude they seem to have I am sure they doI have lived here the same amount of time and have had exactly the same experience.

Geo Eye
08-24-08, 00:54
Bait you?

And if you don't believe me ask any argie you met in a fun place with chicks and he will tell you.Hey Fernando 22, You are exactly what I have always said of closed mind Argies, You have never left your little world, and have no idea of what you are talking about.

What the fuck you are talking about "they are rough and uncult", what the hell do these dumb wore know about class, your argie women get fucked for $33 dollars. How's that for class you stupid fuck.

I 'd love to meet you sometime.

Fernando22
09-22-08, 15:53
Hey Fernando 22, You are exactly what I have always said of closed mind Argies, You have never left your little world, and have no idea of what you are talking about.

What the fuck you are talking about "they are rough and uncult", what the hell do these dumb wore know about class, your argie women get fucked for $33 dollars. How's that for class you stupid fuck.

I 'd love to meet you sometime.Hey sicko for your information I am no argie, though I respect them much more than you.

If this the way you consider women at work no wonder they appreciate more the europeans and argies than you americans.

And yes, I very much like to meet you sometime.

And I will. It will be much easier for me to find you than you to find me.

Fernando22
09-22-08, 16:11
With due respect Jackson I don't see so hard a falt of Bank Note to expulse him from a forum.

And for Dady information he was not refering to all americans but to only the CIA tortures in Guantanamo.

It is hard to undestand for you this I suppose because you yes use to insult everybody and dutchs like me as well.

Of course your prefering points are argentines and still don't see the braveness of this, doing it from behind a screen. Did you ever meet one face to face? Did you meet some dutch face to face? Did you repeat the braveness you use to employ in this forum?

Jackson, again with due respect, I am a dutch guy who been living in South Amercia and specially in Buenos Aires for more than two years. I don't like to mess in unnecesary troubles but every time I read or write something in this forum I find people insulting and despising local people for no clear reason.

Recently, I have just answer a Geo Eye guy who insults me in a post about New Port, I still don't know for what reason.

I don't see really Bank Note behaves worst than this two cowards guys I have just mention. He didn't insult nobody. This other two, and many others yes, and they don't deserve, it seems, even a comment on your part.

Thank you, and sorry for the comment but since nobody did it I consider it necessary.

Dickhead
09-22-08, 16:25
Yes, Redondo, Jackson can ban Bank Note and he'll ban you again and then you'll make up some other stupid name and start posting all your worthless bullshit again. You're not a Dutch asshole. You're a garden variety asshole who happens to be Dutch.

Fernando22
09-22-08, 20:20
Yes, Redondo, Jackson can ban Bank Note and he'll ban you again and then you'll make up some other stupid name and start posting all your worthless bullshit again. You're not a Dutch asshole. You're a garden variety asshole who happens to be Dutch.Here you go again.

Can't you imagine all you people another way of relation than being so agresive to everyone around you?

You are a funny bunch of fellows, really. You think you can piss everybody from this forum. You piss on muslims, you piss on dutchs, you piss on argies. What is supposed you make you so big that con despise on everything?

Please tell me because I don't see it.

In fact nobody sees it. Talk about any girl in Ness or Madaho's and will tell you that for them you are only a bunch of poor old fags around the clubs in microcentro and Recoleta paying double for what locals are cheaper. But you think you are the smartest asses in humanity. That whores loves you. I wish you dickhead what girls in Ness, to say only one example, talk about you. And your funny look.

You live in a dream, men.

Like your dady Bush lived in a dream that cost thousands of lives everywhere.
Don't you ever think for just one moment than the consecuence of being so agressive against everyone can fall someday on you? What is the necessity of making trouble for free?

And because a guy called on this, tells the truth you refuse to see, you banned him.

Funny bunch of fellows.
And yes dickhead I am dutch.
If you ask for it, one of this nights in Ness I will show you my document.

Daddy Rulz
09-22-08, 20:22
And for Dady information he was not refering to all americans but to only the CIA tortures in Guantanamo.

It is hard to undestand for you this I suppose because you yes use to insult everybody and dutchs like me as well.

Of course your prefering points are argentines and still don't see the braveness of this, doing it from behind a screen. Did you ever meet one face to face? Did you meet some dutch face to face? Did you repeat the braveness you use to employ in this forum?Banknote stated on several occasions that all American Servicemen were rapists. I happened to agree with him on several points including our (my countries) deplorable use of the facilities at Guantanamo bay but that accusation was ridiculous.

I have a good friend who is Dutch, a very good friend in fact. We have met many times face to face. You on the other hand I think are a Duchess, and meet most Dutch men front to back.

If you think I'm hiding behind a screen I'll let you know the next time I'm in town, I'm not hard to find when I'm there. If there is something you need to discuss in a face to face conversation I'll be happy to oblige you. That is if you can break your habit of backing up to the guys you want to talk to you.

Fernando22
09-22-08, 20:27
If you think I'm hiding behind a screen I'll let you know the next time I'm in town, I'm not hard to find when I'm there. That is true.

You are very easy to find.

So rember what you have just said.

J Sceen
09-22-08, 21:23
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!

Punter 127
09-22-08, 21:28
That is true.

You are very easy to find.

So rember what you have just said.Daddy is right Bank Note stated on several occasions that American Servicemen were rapists. I was waiting for someone to call his hand. (Nobody did until now)

Now I don ’t know if you ’re threatening everybody that speaks up about this guy, but if you are you can add my name to the list because I think Bank Notes a piece of shit! And the dumb cocksucker called Jackson a racist, how fucking stupid is that?

BTW what makes you think we ’re any easier to find than you are?

Geo Eye
09-22-08, 22:56
Hey sicko for your information I am no argie, though I respect them much more than you.

If this the way you consider women at work no wonder they appreciate more the europeans and argies than you americans.

And yes, I very much like to meet you sometime.

And I will. It will be much easier for me to find you than you to find me.Hey Fernando, I hang out at Kansas for happy hour everyday after 6pm.

I also go to newport every Friday. I am sure one of the guys will point you.

Out to me. I will intruduce myself to you when I know who you are.

By your writing I can tell you are a "bobalicon" That is half bobo and half.

Maricon, meaing Queen.

I can tell you are the one who women take adavantage of whenever they.

Are looking for a dumb fuck.

Let see how bad you really are, I BEG YOU PLEASE BE AT KANSAS RESTAURANT AT 6

Exon123
09-23-08, 00:20
CockSuckers.

Exon

Jackson
09-23-08, 01:29
Greetings everyone,

The drivel that comes out of Fernando22 is so fucking stupid that I'm going to let him continue posting for another day or so just for my own amusement.

Thanks,

Jackson

Julio
09-23-08, 10:22
Congratulations, Jackson!

Now your forum has definitely reached it's peak :)

Hey Fernando, I hang out at Kansas for happy hour everyday after 6pm.

(...)

Let see how bad you really are, I BEG YOU PLEASE BE AT KANSAS RESTAURANT AT 6And what are you going to do, idiot?

Shoot him down?

Geo Eye
09-23-08, 11:17
Congratulations, Jackson!

Now your forum has definitely reached it's peak:)

And what are you going to do, idiot?

Shoot him down?No I am going to see what he is going to do. I have never met a dutch.

That has any balls, so I wanted to see if this one was diffrent, that's all.

As for you chicken shit why don't you mind your business, pussy.

You know where I am going to be too, little JULIO

Exon123
09-23-08, 12:45
Can I call him a CockSucker Jackson?

Please, Please, Please.

Exon

Wild Walleye
09-23-08, 12:54
I met a couple Dutch Afrikaans in Jo'berg many moons ago, they had balls to spare.

No I am going to see what he is going to do. I have never met a dutch.

That has any balls, so I wanted to see if this one was diffrent, that's all.

As for you chicken shit why don't you mind your business, pussy.

You know where I am going to be too, little JULIO

Fernando22
09-23-08, 20:18

Maricon, meaing Queen.

Let see how bad you really are, I BEG YOU PLEASE BE AT KANSAS RESTAURANT AT 67.05 dude I got tired of waiting for you at Kansas. Big nice place but no traces of you. I asked pretty Daniela at the counter for some Geo Eye, Geo Monger or any dude who writes in a forum and nobody knows. Not even waiters knows who you are.

So?

Paradiso666
09-23-08, 21:30
Hey I dutch too and ready to show my balls!

Julio
09-23-08, 23:02

Maricon, meaing Queen.

Let see how bad you really are, I BEG YOU PLEASE BE AT KANSAS RESTAURANT AT 6
7.05 dude I got tired of waiting for you at Kansas. Big nice place but no traces of you. I asked pretty Daniela at the counter for some Geo Eye, Geo Monger or any dude who writes in a forum and nobody knows. Not even waiters knows who you are.

So?You didn't wait long enough.

You are an impatient guy.

Perhaps Geo was constructing his sentences for his next post, and time just passed by :)

Monger514
09-23-08, 23:07
You guys be careful, not all Dutch are weenies. Kickboxing is just as popular as smoking pot there. Bas Rutten is Dutch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bas_Rutten

Had someone determined that Redondo was Dutch? I can't imagine that guy giving somebody a kick to the liver.

Geo Eye
09-23-08, 23:12
7.05 dude I got tired of waiting for you at Kansas. Big nice place but no traces of you. I asked pretty Daniela at the counter for some Geo Eye, Geo Monger or any dude who writes in a forum and nobody knows. Not even waiters knows who you are.Hey you dumb shit, I just got home 10 minutes ago from Kansas, Had drinks.

And dinner with one of the hookers.

You know you lie, like the pussy that you are. YOU WERE NOT THERE.

But as Jackson stated you are fucking stupid and very amusing.

You won't be on this website much longer so that is "so"

I will meet you sooner or later, tough guy

Rock Harders
09-24-08, 01:03
Jackson-

All this shit in this thread has nothing to do with Newport, or mongering in general. I believe it is time to start a "Buenos Aires-Fight Club" thread for this sort of bickering like you have on the ISG. Or, start a "Idiots in Buenos Aires" thread and confine Redondo's various alias to said thread.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Member #3320
09-24-08, 08:20
Jackson-

All this shit in this thread has nothing to do with Newport, or mongering in general. I believe it is time to start a "Buenos Aires-Fight Club" thread for this sort of bickering like you have on the ISG. Or, start a "Idiots in Buenos Aires" thread and confine Redondo's various alias to said thread.

Suerte,

Rock HardersI agree with Rock Harders. This is really becoming ugly. Everyone on this forum should be promoting friendship among expats. I really don't understand why people of different nationalities here dislike each other so much. From what I understand that all of us have the same color of blood running in our veins, except that perhaps we speak different languages/dialects and perhaps have different skin colors and travel on different nationality passports.

Also, I noticed that many of the guys do not put any reports on chicas or mongering and all they do is put reports that instigates fights here! I really don't know if this benefits the forum or promotes the motives of this forum, in any possible way?

I love this forum and love contributing here to benefit the future newbies. But I get very disturbed when i read these ugly comments here and dangerous warnings of body harm to each other. As it is there is so much stress in most people's lives and also in the world in general. Who wants to read these kinds of disturbing posts,which however one ends up reading thinking, that perhaps people are discussing mongering in "newport" here in these reports!!

A big shame really!!

I apologize to all in advance if my comments sound disrespectful to you but I sincerely request you on behalf of all members of the forum ( at least some of the senior mongers who are among my buddies), not to fight on this forum and try to be friendly with each other for sake of humanity & goodness in general. lets discuss hot chicas in BA, lets discuss how we can get good deals, lets discuss how we can meet non-pros, lets discuss how we can get cheap rentals, lets discuss how we can get good flight deals, lets discuss taxis and subtes of BA. But please please please take out all the animosity from your heart as life is short and lets make the best of it by enjoying it and promoting friendship & camaraderie.

Suertes

Fernando22
09-24-08, 16:01
I make my apologies.

I am a quiet fellow.

I only answered when I was attacked. And when someone I don't know insults me I went to the place he indicates just to see his face, because I don't like people who blame others from behind the screen of a computer. Obviously this was another case of people who do not show the face.

You know Captain I shared information. With you when you asked me about that swinger club and to many other by open forum and by PM. I am a quiet guy. I tried to be a positive guy in this forum but understands this is an open forum. That I can speak with freedom. And freedom means too say things you think different from others. I don't know why they banned Bank Note because I do not undersand any fault of respect on his part. And I said it. But it is true the level of agressiveness in this forum is pathological. If you take the trouble of reading the last posts on topics like this one, or banned members, or racism in argentina will notice from whos the agression came. Often against muslims and argies, and lately against dutchs, obviously because of me. Many of you report having a bad time in Argentina because of local people. Is not my case. Not the case of my friends, some dutchs, but many of different countries (most europeans) Think then that being agressive to other is like a boomerang. And many times you just receive what you give.