PDA

View Full Version : The Suipacha Triangle boundaries

Member #3320
09-26-08, 02:12
is your appt number 3 is still close to the famous triangle spot.

Is it close to everything I know it is not at the corner of Junin and Vicente Lopez. But I like you appt 3 because of the pool!

Thank you.

JohngraySorry for sounding ignorant, but what is this "famous rectangle" spot?

BadMan
09-26-08, 04:14
Sorry for sounding ignorant, but what is this "famous rectangle" spot?I think he said " triangle " Captain. He means the area where Ness, Catto and Hook are located. As you can tell by my reply, I don't go there. But I am sure you have been there.

Regards,

BM

Exon123
09-26-08, 13:39
Sorry for sounding ignorant, but what is this "famous rectangle" spot?The "Triangle" was named by a very distinguished former member of this forum, "Mickey Mouse". I say former because Mickey Mouse fell in love with a Russian "Working Girl" from kiev and got married, (a very real danger to this hobby, just look at Jackson) But in his day Mickey Mouse was a Monger's, Monger, Mickey could run with the best of them, even DickHead. In fact Mickey and DichHead were the best of friends and used to Monger together quite often.

Anyway, back in Buenos Aires's "Golden Days" before inflation and pussy was $150 peso's or less for preimum girls, Madaho's & Black included, I met Mickey for the first time and becaome each others "Wingman's".

One night we were having dinner with Roxana, Maria Christina, and a bunch of airline pilots. After dinner all of us Mongers were going out Mongering and cut the ladies loose and I was to lead the way.

I suggested we all try Catto's, Hook & Ness. That trip I was staying at the Dazzler Hotel, for $38 dollars a night I might add. Well I couldn't find the clubs and we drove around in a taxi for quite sometime. Finally I told the driver to take us back to the Dazzler where I had a refference point and we found the clubs.

Mickey loved the places, and because Catto's & Hook are right next door to one another and Ness is just across the street, Mickey Mouse nick named that part of town "THE TRIANGLE" and the name has stuck on the fourm ever since. In fact Mickey liked that part of town so much I don't know if he ever went back to Recoleta.

A foot note to our friend Mickey Mouse.

I'd recieved the most fabulous Blow Job at my life from a girl I met at Cafe Orleans, Caroline, $100 peso's back then, now she wants $300. Well I suggested to Mickey if he really like's "Head", I mean if you really, really like Head get a blow job from Caroline and of course he did. Well Mickey reported back to me that Caroline was a "Ball Washer" and that name has stuck with Caroline ever since, The Ball Washer.

Exon

Aqualung
09-26-08, 14:29
I always wondered where the name came from especially since up to not long ago there were four clubs there. Pipper was ignored though the girls there were basically the same as in Ness and they often changed over from one club to another. So it was really a quadrangle and not a triangle!

Member #3320
09-26-08, 14:34
So it was really a quadrangle and not a triangle!Mmm. Would you call it a Quadrangle, rather than the rectangle?:-)

Member #3320
09-26-08, 14:34
The "Triangle" was named by a very distinguished former member of this forum, "Mickey Mouse". I say former because Mickey Mouse fell in love with a Russian "Working Girl" from kiev and got married, (a very real danger to this hobby, just look at Jackson) But in his day Mickey Mouse was a Monger's, Monger, Mickey could run with the best of them, even DickHead. In fact Mickey and DichHead were the best of friends and used to Monger together quite often.

Anyway, back in Buenos Aires's "Golden Days" before inflation and pussy was $150 peso's or less for preimum girls, Madaho's & Black included, I met Mickey for the first time and becaome each others "Wingman's".

One night we were having dinner with Roxana, Maria Christina, and a bunch of airline pilots. After dinner all of us Mongers were going out Mongering and cut the ladies loose and I was to lead the way.

I suggested we all try Catto's, Hook & Ness. That trip I was staying at the Dazzler Hotel, for $38 dollars a night I might add. Well I couldn't find the clubs and we drove around in a taxi for quite sometime. Finally I told the driver to take us back to the Dazzler where I had a refference point and we found the clubs.

Mickey loved the places, and because Catto's & Hook are right next door to one another and Ness is just across the street, Mickey Mouse nick named that part of town "THE TRIANGLE" and the name has stuck on the fourm ever since. In fact Mickey liked that part of town so much I don't know if he ever went back to Recoleta.

A foot note to our friend Mickey Mouse.

I'd recieved the most fabulous Blow Job at my life from a girl I met at Cafe Orleans, Caroline, $100 peso's back then, now she wants $300. Well I suggested to Mickey if he really like's "Head", I mean if you really, really like Head get a blow job from Caroline and of course he did. Well Mickey reported back to me that Caroline was a "Ball Washer" and that name has stuck with Caroline ever since, The Ball Washer.

ExonExon Sir,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Cheers:-)

Dickhead
09-26-08, 15:12
Even with Pipper's it was still a triangle, roughly an isosceles triangle. Three clubs along the base of the triangle. One leg ran from Hook to Ness and the other from Pipper's to Ness, and Catto's was located in the middle of the base of the triangle. Now it's more of a right triangle with the hypotenuse running from Ness to Hook. I'd like to thank my 10th grade geometry teacher, Mrs. Jacobus, for all her dedication.

The last time I checked, Kiev was not in Russia.

Bandy
09-26-08, 19:03
During my trip to Moscow and St. Petersburgh during May, 2008, I met many Ukrainian girls working in Russia. Reverse is also quite true and Exon may not be totally wrong with his asertion.

On the subject of Triangle, SEXPLORER, one of the finest contributors of this forum, tried to float the idea of Quadrangle by including the very famous apartment Suipacha 921. However, the Triangle won the Quadrangle war at the end.

Bandy

Dickhead
09-26-08, 19:16
During my trip to Moscow and St. Petersburgh during May, 2008, I met many Ukrainian girls working in Russia. Reverse is also quite true and Exon may not be totally wrong with his asertion.

On the subject of Triangle, SEXPLORER, one of the finest contributors of this forum, tried to float the idea of Quadrangle by including the very famous apartment Suipacha 921. However, the Triangle won the Quadrangle war at the end.

BandyA quadrangle is a figure consisting of four points connected by four lines. Since Hook, Catto's, and Pipper's all lay along the same line, only three lines existed and it was a triangle. Adding the apartment would indeed have made it a quadrangle whether or not Pipper's was considered. Where is Mrs. Jacobus now that I need her? But see:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/quadrangle

which says:

"quadrangle
Noun
1. a rectangular courtyard with buildings on all four sides
2. Geom a figure consisting of four points connected by four lines" (my emphasis added, DH)

Sportsman
09-26-08, 19:19

BandyI remember that discussion. The argument was Suipacha 921 is a privado, not a boliche. It was like mixing apples and oranges. Therefore the name "Quadrangle" lost out.

Jackson
09-26-08, 21:13
The "Triangle" was named by a very distinguished former member of this forum, "Mickey Mouse".Exon,

You are incorrect.

I was the one who coined the phrase "The Suipacha Triangle" back in 1999 as a way to easily refer to the area when talking to newbie's to BA.

This was BEFORE the devaluation, years most of the current members of this Forum had "discovered" BA, years before before Mickey Mouse became famous for being famous, and years before your first visit.

Thanks,

Jackson

Aqualung
09-26-08, 22:01
Even with Pipper's it was still a triangle, roughly an isosceles triangle. Three clubs along the base of the triangle. One leg ran from Hook to Ness and the other from Pipper's to Ness, and Catto's was located in the middle of the base of the triangle. Now it's more of a right triangle with the hypotenuse running from Ness to Hook. I'd like to thank my 10th grade geometry teacher, Mrs. Jacobus, for all her dedication.

The last time I checked, Kiev was not in Russia.I stand corrected, Geometry was never my strong point! Hahahahaha - Though I must admit that after a few whiskeys at each boliche The whole block seemed more like a circle than any angled figure!

Exon123
09-27-08, 12:54
I always wondered where the name came from especially since up to not long ago there were four clubs there. Pipper was ignored though the girls there were basically the same as in Ness and they often changed over from one club to another. So it was really a quadrangle and not a triangle!Aqualung,

Jackson is wrong below, I never heard the expression "Triangle" until Mickey Mouse first coined the fraze. He's just reaching for glory!

Its a triangle because Pipper's Pub was excluded as completely unexceptable for Mongering and has since closed down. The place was a shit hole with unexceptable girls that you'd find in a $60 peso pravado's.

Now frankly I don't know the deffination of a trangle with unequal side's, with equal sides is an "Isosceles trangle", so what ever the opposite of isosceles is what were dealing with here, (someone help us with this)

And Pravado's don't count, there are 2 that I know of in 921, but there's bunchs of then up and down Suipacha, even Gysell's place is just a block away.

Exon

Jackson
09-27-08, 14:40
Aqualung,

Jackson is wrong below, I never heard the expression "Triangle" until Mickey Mouse first coined the fraze. He's just reaching for glory!Exon, you ignorant ****

The reason that you didn't hear the expression prior to the night that you heard MM use it is simply because you weren't fucking here for the preceeding three years since it's original inception.

Exon, 99% of the time I have to remain neutral in these "he said"/"he said" situations because I don't have the personal knowledge to make a call, but on this subject I was a witness to the events and I can state with absolute certainly that you are 100% wrong.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3320
09-27-08, 16:06
Jackson is wrong below

ExonMr Jackson,

Apologies in advance for asking a controversial question.

However, would this comment by Mr Exon, not be treated as insult of the webmaster by doubting his integrity?

I believe a forum member, who was outspoken was banned a few days ago because he apparently insulted the webmaster on similar lines.

How about the comment above? Is this not a insult for the webmaster that he is almost being termed as a liar? I mean, not even a public warning, that these sort of statements are accounted as contempt of the webmaster!

Or may I presume its different yardsticks for different people on the forum?

Exon Sir in reading,

I am very sorry for asking this but its NOT about you, I am just trying to confirm the "democracy factor" of this forum! And to know what extent & WHO all can make comments such as these on the webmaster without pissing him off.

Thanks,

Captain

Jackson
09-27-08, 17:16
Mr Jackson,

Apologies in advance for asking a controversial question.

However, would this comment by Mr Exon, not be treated as insult of the webmaster by doubting his integrity?

I believe a forum member, who was outspoken was banned a few days ago because he apparently insulted the webmaster on similar lines.

How about the comment above? Is this not a insult for the webmaster that he is almost being termed as a liar? I mean, not even a public warning, that these sort of statements are accounted as contempt of the webmaster!

Exon Sir in reading,

I am very sorry for asking this but its NOT about you, I am just trying to confirm the "democracy factor" of this forum! And to know what extent & WHO all can make comments such as these on the webmaster without pissing him off.

Thanks,

CaptainHi Captain,

I'm trying to be lenient with Exon because he's a personal friend, in spite of the fact that he hasn't actually contributed anything of any substantive value to the forum in years.

To answer your question: Yes, there is a double standard with members whom I know personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
09-27-08, 17:18
Mr Jackson,

Would this not be treated as insult of the webmaster by doubting his integrity?

How about the comment above? Is this not a insult for the webmaster that he is almost being termed as a liar?

Exon Sir in reading,

Sorry for asking this but its not about you, I am just trying to get the forum rules clear in my head! And to know what extent one can make comments on the webmaster without pissing him off.

Thanks,

CaptainCaptain,

First your posting is great and your an asset to the board, thank you for your efforts.

To answer your query, its entirely up to Jackson and at his total discression. Which basicly boll's down to what ever type of mood he's in at the time he read's the post. "Fair & Balanced" reporting, such as Fox New's, (Jackson favorite channel I might add) just doesn't exist and is not exceptable here on the forum. Its Jackson's forum and he has a perfect right to be a dictator. Not known to many Monger's Jackson works very hard, 10 to 12 hours a day moderating all three of his forum's. This keep's the Bull Shit to a minimum and breaks up the fights from varrious MotherFucker's.

My real problem with Jackson is when I call a CockSucker a "CockSucker" you can bet the MotherFucker is a CockSucker. Now what I really mean by calling a CockSucker is completely subjective from my point of view. A CockSucker could in fact be a close personal friend or a CockSucker. It depends what context its taken in and the mood I'm in when I write it.

As an example I called the forum member, you pointed out that was banded, a CockSucker several day's before Jackson banded him. I called him a CockSucker for "Cause" because he really was a CockSucker, not an Exon which Jackson edited.

Anyway we all get the point.

Exon

Dickhead
09-28-08, 00:14
There are two types of triangles with unequal sides, acute and obtuse. An obtuse triangle has one angle that is greater than 90 degrees. In an acute triangle all angles have fewer than 90 degrees. To put this in mongering terms, Gisell's apartment, the old Pipper's, and Ness form an obtuse triangle since Ness is further away from Gisell's than Pipper's was. Whereas, Pipper's, Ness, and the privado at 1022 Suipacha form an acute triangle.

Or, more generically, when a chica is leaning forward sucking your cock and you are holding her ears, your arms, her legs, and her torso form an acute triangle. Whereas, if I am fucking the Savage Beast and I am yanking her head back by her hair while she is biting my tongue so fucking hard she draws blood, then my torso, her torso, and her legs form an obtuse triangle.

Hope that helps! Thank you, Mrs. Jacobus.

And pretty much any one can call Exon an ignorant sl_ut if they buy him a Beefeater's con hielo. Trust me, I know because I am drunken fuck rotten shanty Irish wh@re and have known Exon for several years.

Daddy Rulz
09-28-08, 01:48
You're not rotten.

Aqualung
09-28-08, 02:48
Irish?