PDA

View Full Version : What to do - Cocodrillo?

Jaggar
09-27-08, 15:58
Dropped in Cocodrillo last night about 3AM. One or two good looking girls amongsh the twenty five or so there. Nothing too exciting. About to leave 5AM (alone) a blonde short chica with nice c / d fake boobs raises a stink with me.

(I left with her about 3 weeks ago with understanding lamme me piha sin condon, boca sin condon) - aka BBBJ. Chica - si no problemo. ANyway, when we get to my apt, her mood totally changes... she left with nada plata y nada sexo para mi.

Last night she tries to get management involved. I like the place and prefer not to get ousted from the joint so finally gave into $200AR. The manager was nice and afterwards bought me a drink.

I feel like I was targeted as I brought her to my apartment which is a penthouse overlooking rio de la plata and biblioteca capital. She likely thought I had $$$.

I am mad. I will gladly give to a beggar but do not like to get SCREWED !

Given that I may relocate down here and may otherwise get ousted, did I do the right thing ? I am angry as I do not want las chicas to think they can manipulate americans in this manner.

Let me know

Jaggar

Member #3320
09-27-08, 16:26
Dropped in Cocodrillo last night about 3AM. One or two good looking girls amongsh the twenty five or so there. Nothing too exciting. About to leave 5AM (alone) a blonde short chica with nice c / d fake boobs raises a stink with me.

(I left with her about 3 weeks ago with understanding lamme me piha sin condon, boca sin condon) - aka BBBJ. Chica - si no problemo. ANyway, when we get to my apt, her mood totally changes. She left with nada plata y nada sexo para mi.

Last night she tries to get management involved. I like the place and prefer not to get ousted from the joint so finally gave into $200AR. The manager was nice and afterwards bought me a drink.

I feel like I was targeted as I brought her to my apartment which is a penthouse overlooking rio de la plata and biblioteca capital. She likely thought I had $$$.

I am mad. I will gladly give to a beggar but do not like to get SCREWED!

Given that I may relocate down here and may otherwise get ousted, did I do the right thing? I am angry as I do not want las chicas to think they can manipulate americans in this manner.

Let me know.

Jaggar"Nada sexo para me". It does not clearly indicate what was the exact situation in the apartment. Did you guys get undressed? Did you guys hugged? Did she touch your dick although you never penetrated her? Did you guys at least kiss once, lip to lip?

Having said this, if you guys did get undressed, did kiss, she did touch your dick, she did get undressed and you touched her body. However, you never ended up penetrating her. I would say, she deserves some money, maybe not the total amount. But if she was forcibly thrown out of your apartment in a disagreement though she was willing to stay but you were turned off, she still deserved the entire money.

However, if it was a mutual agreement to part ways without any sex and she was cool about it, then yes, you were conned yesterday.

In all, I would pay up in a rough place like Cocodrilo rather than end up getting a kick from the shity looking bouncers there.

P. S: I think this thread should be shifted to the Cocodril thread or under chica management (negotiating with chicas)

Rock Harders
09-27-08, 20:38
Mongers-

There are many factors at play here which dictate which path you should have taken. First of all, if no clothing came off, you owe her nothing, no ifs, ands or buts about it. About six months ago I had to throw a cocodrilo chica out of my apartment because she lied to me about her personal details (kids, boyfriends) and because she insisted about the cash upfront. She tried to say that I would never be allowed in Cocodrilo again, etc, and I laughed and told her she was incorrect, because I have been going to Cocodrilo for years and I am well-known to the owner, the bartenders, and doorman as a good customer who spends cash. That is the bottom line: Cocodrilo will always back you if you are a good customer, they are not going to back up some coked up skank.

However, if you got naked and started getting it on, and threw her out after she started sucking you off with a rubber, all without payment, then you might have some issues. This is especially true if she is one of the few really hot girls who actually works at Cocodrilo full time and makes money regularly for the club through exit drinks.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Aqualung
09-27-08, 23:49
First, your "Me Tarzan, you Jane" type Spanish is no help to understand what happened so if you could explain correctly why you sent her off packing maybe someone could answer your question "what to do?"

Then, don't think that any girl considers she can manipulate you because your American. The girls will try to manipulate anyone they consider an idiot whether they are Americans, Argentines or just off a flying saucer from Mars.

Member #3320
09-28-08, 08:15
First, your "Me Tarzan, you Jane" type Spanish is no help to understand what happened so if you could explain correctly why you sent her off packing maybe someone could answer your question "what to do?"

Then, don't think that any girl considers she can manipulate you because your American. The girls will try to manipulate anyone they consider an idiot whether they are Americans, Argentines or just off a flying saucer from Mars.I agree with Aqualung that your Spanish doesn't sound too fluent! It would be best if you write simple sentences in English rather than mixing English with broken Spanish. It is irritating to read and the meaning is not at all clear. I had pointed this to another monger, JES1953 who had started a similar practice. He replied to me that he is "practicing" his Spanish on the board! Well, this is not really the place to practice Spanish. I would suggest to join some school or a "language exchange group" where you or other mongers learning fresh Spanish will get adequate chance to practice the language. The medium of language in this forum is English, considering many readers here are first time mongers who have literally no clue about Spanish yet.

Trust you, Jes 1953 and others similar as you would in future cooperate on this issue and avoid using Spanglish in the forum.

Thanks,

Captain

Jaggar
09-28-08, 08:41
Hey Captain.

Please do not go bashing my spanish on this board as I just recently negotiated a chica in coco's for you when you were "TONGUE TIED.":)

Thanks all for the input on the chica at Coco's. I refuse to visit places now where I have to suck up to them. What I did when the manager got involved is I said (in spanish) you are the boss. If you want me to pay, then I will pay.

I plan to.

1) Negotiate upfront. CLEARLY.

2) Reemphasize at my apartment the terms previously negotiated prior to clothing removal.

3) I plan to go a step further and take pictures of the chica should anything go awry.

I have had some excellent experiences at Coco's and, yes, have been very lucky to have pulled the finest that Madaho has to offer from there.

Member #3320
09-28-08, 18:00
Hey Captain.

Please do not go bashing my spanish on this board as I just recently negotiated a chica in coco's for you when you were "TONGUE TIED.":)Jaggar,

Do not take my comment below in a negative way. I am not bashing your Spanish. It was Aqualung who said " me tarzan, you jane" type of Spanish, not me. All i was requesting you is not to use Span english while writing in the forum as its very confusing and misleading, especially for people abroad with zero abilities with Spanish.

(I left with her about 3 weeks ago with understanding lamme me piha sin condon, boca sin condon) - aka BBBJ. Chica - si no problemo. ANyway, when we get to my apt, her mood totally changes... she left with nada plata y nada sexo para mi.Gosh!! Now, what on earth this sentence is supposed to mean?

But having said that, if we run a Spanish speaking competition in front of a native speaker, I am sure that there is nothing you know about Spanish than me. In fact, I can easily say my grammar and vocab would be slightly if not predominantly superior than yours. That night I was not "tongue tied" because of the inability to negotiate or speak in Spanish but I was just out of serious illness and the v loud music and smoke in the bar didn't give me enough motivation to speak at all, whether in English or Spanish, so yes I was "Tongue tied" that night as you said, but nothing to do with my ability with Spanish. Thanks, that you volunteered to negotiate for me. But we both know what happened. I never fucked that girl because you didn't negotiate properly "for me" and I had to send her back from my apartment (In my case luckily I didnt even touch her and she was happy with that taxi fare). BTW, as she was going she blamed your broken & wrong Castellano specifically for creating the misunderstanding between her and me, on what was on offer on her " sexual services menu" etc!

Finally, the other night you & I again met in the same bar and as I was negotiating with another girl (fortunately not tongue tied anymore!!), you again unnecessarily tried to pitch in your "Me Tarzan, you Jane" Spanish negotiation without my asking and I was quick to tick you off and tell you that please do not speak in between when I am talking to the girl.In fact, I even left your side so that I could negotiate with girls privately without you interfering.

To end this discussion once for all, I have been in BA for past 2.5 months mongering on my own. I do not need you or any senior or Junior monger or a local to negotiate for me even if I were not to know a single word of Spanish as I am very smart and a intelligent world traveled guy working in a multi-national, multi-lingual environment at my place of work. And when you are smart and intelligent and experienced, you don't need any language skill to get out of sticky situations any where in the world, which includes negotiating for P4p. All you need is brains, presence of mind and solution finding abilities in case language is a barrier, which can be pretty often depending on where all you are traveling and how often you travel.

Suerte

Jaggar
09-28-08, 19:57
Thanks Captain and you and I both know that my spanish is quite, quite sour.

Kind Regards.

JAGGAR

Aqualung
09-29-08, 02:41
Hey Jaggar,

Now the Spanish issue is out of the way why don't you explain what happened?

It may help other mongers to avoid similar situations.

Dickhead
09-29-08, 03:35
"Well, this is not really the place to practice the Spanish."

Who the fuck appointed you to say what this board is for? Why don't you go practice the English because in English we don't use the article here. Bullshit, you weren't "bashing his Spanish." Of course you were. You are quite passive aggressive. You should work on that. I understood what Jaggar said perfectly.

Member #3320
09-29-08, 03:54
Who the fuck appointed you to say what this board is for? Why don't you go practice the English because in English we don't use the article here. Bullshit, you weren't "bashing his Spanish." Of course you were. You are quite passive aggressive. You should work on that. Dickhead,

Jaggar & I are close buddies and hang out together quite often (almost daily) and I took the liberty as his friend to say whatever I said to him.

While your "attack" on me is unwarranted! I do not know you, never met you or desire to meet you ( the poor joker of the forum).

Yes, there is always a possibility to make typing errors while typing out long reports here, though I do try to double / triple check. Despite this, there is always a possibility of leaving out uncorrected articles or conjunctions. I would still rather type out quality reports for the new mongers, than worry what would dickhead ( the joker) say if he caught a typing error.

However having said this, I have no clue what you are trying to say above regarding the article? I hope you were not sozzled while typing the report below.

And by the way, what makes you think that you are an authority in English language, just by trying to catch lame typing errors?

Like, you said "who the fuck appointed me to say whats the board is for". (I never said what the board is for, I just requested him to type out his message in clear English sentences)

Same way, "who the fuck appointed you to warn me about my aggressive or passive nature" or play the fucking moral "police" on the forum.

I am right here in buenos aires, send me a PM, I will send you my address. You can do whatever it takes, to "tone down my passive aggressiveness".

P.S : It seems you are pissed on something I said to you before for another post and its coming out now. :-) ja ja

Dickhead
09-29-08, 04:04
Morality? Puzzling.

Member #3320
09-29-08, 04:09
Morality? Puzzling.Ja ja.

So now I have to explain you the meaning of "moral"?

Dickhead
09-29-08, 04:33
Not pissed about any other post. I just thought your posts about Jaggar's Spanish and about not practicing Spanish on the forum were presumptuous. We've been practicing Spanish on the forum long before you ever showed up.

Chau.

Member #3320
09-29-08, 04:48
Not pissed about any other post. I just thought your posts about Jaggar's Spanish and about not practicing Spanish on the forum were presumptuous. We've been practicing Spanish on the forum long before you ever showed up. Plus you seem very aggressive lately. Maybe you're drunk.

Chau.Ok, I did not know that Span English has been a practice here on this forum. Yes, you are right, I have joined recently and I do not know the practices from before. I still believe " Me Tarzan, You Jane" Spanish may be good for mongering or catching taxis but on the forum, it kind of spoils the neatness of the dialogue exchange. Just like, so much importance is given on not to use chat type language, use proper letters etc. So I assumed that Span English would also not be he best way to exchange dialogues here. But hey, I am not the moderator and if its acceptable to the moderator, in your words "who the fuck am I" to object or dictate.

Regarding my recent "aggressiveness". I will not attribute it to drinking. Its due to my new awareness of the city, mongering and culture here. I did not know many things before so I kept myself from giving my opinon but now I know almost anything what you know about this city, so I don't hesitate to give my opinions on any thing discussed here. I try my best to use polite language but unfortunately at times, I can't help but speaking my mind out , rather than being diplomatic and trying to be "Mr Nice", and simply nodding my head in approval on everything what everyone has to say here.

And yes, your attack on me was unwarranted, considering that I don't know you at all. You could have sent me a private message giving your opinion. I would have probably respected that.BTW, Do you really think you are genteel and not pugnacious yourself? ;-) ja ja

Saludos,

Captain

Flexible Horn
09-29-08, 09:49
Dickhead,

I am right here in buenos aires, send me a PM, I will send you my address. You can do whatever it takes, to "tone down my passive aggressiveness".

P. S: It seems you are pissed on something I said to you before for another post and its coming out now.:-) ja jaIts been awhile since I was on this site has it changed from a mongering site to a fight club? So much aggression.

Daddy Rulz
09-29-08, 10:45
Its been awhile since I was on this site has it changed from a mongering site to a fight club? So much aggression.Abso-fucking-lutly newby of the year, now a dustup with not one but two mongers, go Captain.

Flexible I insult you from time to time just to get you back.

Don't mind Dickhead Cap, you can't really be an acceptable member of the inner circle (not Jackson's inner circle but sort of the inner circle of the collective here) until he corrects your grammar in either English or Spanish. Sorry bubba if he said you were wrong you were, he's like the rainman of language. Though I have corrected him once.

I must admit because of him I do understand the difference between there, their, and they're. I also know that I have to put that comma in before "and" in the last sentence. He can't help but teach, it's an avocation not vocation thing.

Jackson
09-29-08, 12:51
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Exon123
09-29-08, 14:05
Its been awhile since I was on this site has it changed from a mongering site to a fight club? So much aggression.Please clear your PM box out so I can get in touch with you.

Exon

Rioboy1
09-29-08, 16:35
Jaggar, your absolutely right about coco, s. I, ve had the hottest young one timers there. Will be back in be. A. In Nov. Hope to see some of you guys at Alamo on this one.

Member #3320
09-29-08, 18:11
Until he corrects your grammar in either English or Spanish. Sorry bubba if he said you were wrong you were, he's like the rainman of language.Well, I think he is just thriving on catching on typing errors and trying to (pseudo) portray as he is some champion of languages. If he is face to face, I am sure I can teach him a thing or two on English grammar myself. Though I have better things to do in the wonderful city than meet him.

Sorry Mr Jackson,

I couldn't help answering that one.