PDA

View Full Version : Daytime Activity?

Dbros9
10-02-08, 15:09
Will be in BA 1st week of Nov. - arriving Sun am. Is there anything going on in the afternoon anywhere -are the good clubs / bars open then? Staying at Sheraton San Martin 1225 - which if I remember is right in the middle of most of the action. Also the sheraton is still girl freindly I hope?

Thanks for any info.

Round the World
10-03-08, 01:50
Hey Dbros.

Sheraton has some nice things going for it. It's close to all the downtown private apartments. There's 3-4 very close on Paraguay and Suipacha.

Also if you cross toward the clock tower, there is the Subte line C which can take you over to the Diagonal Norte stop which is very close to Maipu 359 and Uruguay 343. Crossing all the way over to the Retiro train station you can take light rail over to the Vicente Lopez area.

A couple more notes about the Sheraton, if you're SPG Platinum push for the upgrade to a suite (much nicer than normal rooms) Also the club level lounge on 22 has an excellent free breakfast for Platinums and drinks and snack until 8pm. Plus the hostesses there are young, cute and friendly (I swear I could have picked one up if I had more time) The hotel is chica friendly however your girl will need ID and register. A last tidbit, the adjacent Park Tower has an additional set of elevators if the Sheraton elevators are busy (which is almost always)

Sundays are a bit limited. Check the lists for apartments open on Sundays.

Daddy Rulz
10-03-08, 10:39
Will be in BA 1st week of Nov. - arriving Sun am. Is there anything going on in the afternoon anywhere -are the good clubs / bars open then? Staying at Sheraton San Martin 1225 - which if I remember is right in the middle of most of the action. Also the sheraton is still girl freindly I hope?

Thanks for any info.Wrong weekend (after the first, rent is paid) and all the wrong night brother Sundays suck. You don't say where you are arriving from, if it's SP then use Sunday to recuperate.

I defer to Round The World about the Sheraton, though I would b1tch slap him just a little about taking the Subte to Diagonal Norte. Unless its raining I would walk that far, it's only a few more blocks (10 maso) and you will see 1000 hot girls between Plaza St Martin and Diagonal Norte. Walk up Carlos Peligrini, quidado los piciteros and don't walk into any bars that have a tout in front of them.

So that's not really b1tch slapping, I just felt like saying b1tch slap.

Stan Da Man
10-03-08, 17:47

Thanks for any info.If you don't mind a cab / subway ride, Rio Cabana is decent for the afternoons. There are usually 5-6 girls there each afternoon, sometimes more. It is heavy on Paraguayans. I believe the take-out fee is a beer (AR$40) plus $AR 130 per hour or $AR 200 for two hours. It's a clean little club in Palermo Viejo at Cordoba and Thames. On my last trip there a few months ago, this place and Madaho's were the only boliches open on one of the national holidays. There undoubtedly are many privados near the Sheraton, but this isn't a bad afternoon boliche spot. There is a thread for it under Clubs and Boliches. Good luck!

Exon123
10-03-08, 18:12

Thanks for any info.Your in Luck, just down the street from your hotel, its a couple of blocks you can walk, is Cafe Orleans. You'll find a nice selection of working chica's in there. Maybe even the "Ball Washer" Caroline.

Exon

Dbros9
10-06-08, 12:16
Thanks for all the info - another question.

Any bars in the same area that show NFL games - Giants play Dallas on Nov. 2 which is when I get there.

Thanks