PDA

View Full Version : Recent short trip to BA

Biker
10-03-08, 20:48
I'm an Argie monger who gets back to its roots every six month or so. It's always good to be out of sex prison, particularly with (average) great chicas, as up in the North Hemisphere is pretty hard to find cuties offering good performances at reasonable prices.

First negative point: inflation. A couple of years ago you could really get a good bang for your buck. Not anymore. In my experience, prices in local pesos (and in USD, as exchange rates remain flat) increased in the range of 60-80%. Maybe chicas were underpaid before, or ar too expensive now. Who nows.

Just two chicas:

First I met a girl who goes under the nom de cul Alanisse (small studio at Ayacucho & Posadas) As I've got some good reports from this site I gave her a call and had some bargaining on the phone. Down from 600 ARS to 400 ARS for one hour.

She is around 21, black hair, very nice natural tits and maybe 8-10 pounds more than in its posted photo (I think Platynum)

The rest was a real ripoff. Just a short DATY, no BBBJ, a couple of positions and that's it. 20 fucking minutes all-in-all and she asked me to go, as a friend who shared her appartment was coming. So at the end she made me paid for my bargaining.

Then I met ConejitaVip (AKA Natalia) She asked me ARS 350 for 1 1/2 hours, no bargaining as the price seemed reasonable.

She is 28, blond hair, a rack to die for. She told me she does bodybuilding and pilates.

We met in a hotel near San Luis and Larrea.

It was a real GFE. No-limit DATY, BBBJ, many different positions (I came after 15', cowgirl) then a nice massage and again BBBJ and cowgirl.

She is highly recommendable. You could contact her at conejitavip@hotmail. Com. Ar

Biker.

Jackson: I'm not sure if there are special treads for the aforementioned chicas.

Dickhead
10-03-08, 22:11
You're Argentinean and you think 350 pesos is reasonable? Es una chanta.

Aqualung
10-03-08, 22:31
Biker - $350 is way too much! $200 would be tops especially for someone fluent in Castellano.

BadMan
10-03-08, 22:58
Here is a link to all her pictures.

Thanks for the report Biker.

http://public.fotki.com/conejitavip3/conejitasupervip/

Regards,

BM.

Lysander
10-03-08, 23:43
Biker - $350 is way too much! $200 would be tops especially for someone fluent in Castellano.Biker thanks for your report.

I agree with Aqualung. At the 150-200 peso per hour price level in BA you have a huge range of nice looking girls (who will do DFK, BBBJ, DATY and more) to chose from in clean privados, with spacious rooms, shower facilities, clean towels, mirrors on the walls etc. Even in 100p privados you can find some real gems, if you are willing to spend the time doing some research, or you follow some of the recommendation on this board. If you are fluent in Castilliano then you are much less likely to get cheated by some of the less scrupulous privados. However of course if you want the girl to come to your place, and especially if she is an enterprising independent like Conejita with a web site targeted at foreign mongers, then I guess you may well have to pay 300 pesos and upwards.

Smuler
10-04-08, 02:21
Hi Biker,

Is this Alanisse from Platynum have huge tits?

If so, you saved me a big heartache, as I was tempted to take her for a ride in a couple weeks.

I heard some mention of her being a little weird on this forum, but those tits are mighty enticing.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Master J
10-04-08, 02:27
She is frequently mentioned in the local forums as members of fan club. She must be doing something right. I don't have a problem spending xtra with a sure thing that is worth a great time.

Easy Go
10-04-08, 04:22
I wonder if these girls know that a recent law in Argentina makes it illegal to charge residents and foreigners different prices? I'm sure there is an agent of the government already assigned to the puta sector to investigate complaints. Or maybe not:-)

Biker
10-06-08, 16:39
Hi Folks,

Again I've got an excelent time with conejita. I don't mind paying ARS 350 (USD 110)

Yeah, Alanisse is the big boobs one. Do not waste your money, total ripoff

Smuler
10-06-08, 17:11
Thanks Biker.

Best Regards,

Smuler

Copia78
01-02-09, 17:50
Hey guys,

I was wondering if this chica had a hot face? Most pics of her are blurred.