PDA

View Full Version : Looking for customized advice

Neo5235
10-04-08, 23:34
Me and a friend are here in BA and we have an apartment in Recoleta. We've hit the triangle a little. I'm looking for my fellow mongers to combine power rings and give us a to do list. Looking for GFE and good providers. Also TLN is desired since we have adaquate lodging. Looking to party so those who hang around abit are welcomed (payed of course) Also some order in recomendations for a quite night at home. Just the good ol general info, prices payed a few winners I can call etc. First timers in BA, Done asia and europe so negotiations will not be a problem just want to get steered in the right direction. I know its everywere here just looking for some custom intel haha. Were breaking our cherries so I know we are overpaying a little right off hand. Not obsurd though but when you want to get drunk at the club you get hit for drinks abit. A little anoying. Thank you in advace! Happy hunting all.

Also not opposed to taking a nice chica under my wing for my regular here for our two week stay, Looking for a little more english in my life though on this one and must be GFE good provider and must be 8+. Any recomendations on this is much appriciated.

Dickhead
10-04-08, 23:53
Here is some customized advice:

Read the fucking forum.

Neo5235
10-05-08, 06:03
I see your name has reason haha.

Lysander
10-05-08, 15:39
Were breaking our cherries so I know we are overpaying a little right off hand. Not obsurd though but when you want to get drunk at the club you get hit for drinks abit. A little anoying.If you decide to get drunk, then hit the clubs and start flashing the cash, you'll attract girls like flies, and the club owners will love you, but you'll be amazed at how thin your wallet is by the end of the evening with very little to show for it. Furthermore, Argentinian girls despise guys who get visibly drunk. It is considered to be very uncool. To be called "emboracho" (drunkard) here is a real insult. Some guys do drink a fair bit here, but usually they try hard not to show it. It is a cultural thing, just like in Italy. Still, I guess this is one of the things you'll just have to find out for yourself.

As for advice about particular girls, as Dickhead says - read the board. It isn't that difficult.

Daddy Rulz
10-05-08, 16:10
If you decide to get drunk, then hit the clubs and start flashing the cash, you'll attract girls like flies, and the club owners will love you, but you'll be amazed at how thin your wallet is by the end of the evening with very little to show for it. Furthermore, Argentinian girls despise guys who get visibly drunk. It is considered to be very uncool. To be called "emboracho" (drunkard) here is a real insult. Some guys do drink a fair bit here, but usually they try hard not to show it. It is a cultural thing, just like in Italy. Still, I guess this is one of the things you'll just have to find out for yourself.

As for advice about particular girls, as Dickhead says - read the board. It isn't that difficult.Getting your drink on as is common stateside only identify's you as a mark. Some, our brother Dickhead to name one, can bring off the bemused boracho thing well enough, but for most it's a sign of a quick buck. Your service will suffer to the degree of your intoxication, but your ability to care or remember declines as well so I guess it's zero sum.

Dickhead
10-05-08, 16:32
Hey, if you're going to call me a borracho then at least spell it right. Sure wish I still had those business cards you gave me for my birthday. No idea what happened to those things.

Neo5235
10-06-08, 07:30
Good info as a response, dickhead I know your only enforcing your territory so were even. I drink abit but always walk and talk. Never overboard. Lived in italy for a few years so I understand completely so here is a question. I been marking the top girls in the clubs here in recoleta and throught the advice of the forum been sticken to guns for no more then 400 pesos for TLN. The top girls won't even touch this it seems. I've chosen 2 that were easily 9's! I'm straight forward and were even around closing time so making more money isn't really an option. The counter I have been recieving is I can get 300 to go upstairs. We've traveled a little off mark to some clubs by our apartment one called playboys. So senior OB-1's WTF. I'm picky so are prime girls harder or am I fucking it up. Be ruthless if you will just trying to play proper in your world. Guide me or trash me your choice!

Oh and I posted this in a wrong place and could not figure out how to delete it. Dickhead I think your going to create a special task force for me haha. Be gentle?

Daddy Rulz
10-06-08, 08:53
good info as a response, dickhead I know your only enforcing your territory so were even. I drink abit but always walk and talk. Never overboard. Lived in italy for a few years so I understand completely so here is a question. I been marking the top girls in the clubs here in recoleta and throught the advice of the forum been sticken to guns for no more then 400 pesos for TLN. The top girls won't even touch this it seems. I've chosen 2 that were easily 9's! I'm straight forward and were even around closing time so making more money isnt really an option. The counter I have been recieving is I can get 300 to go upstairs. We've traveled a little off mark to some clubs by our apartment one called playboys. So senior OB-1's WTF. I'm picky so are prime girls harder or am I fucking it up. Be ruthless if you will just trying to play proper in your world. Guide me or trash me your choice!

Oh and I posted this in a wrong place and could not figure out how to delete it. Dickhead I think your going to create a special task force for me haha. Be gentle?I don't know what you consider prime but 400 strikes me as low for TLN for recoletta girls. Most of my TLNs were never negotiated, if they were having fun and into it they stay, if not they go. It goes without saying for most of them wherever you are is better than where they live.

Never really understood the TLN thing myself. As that famous monger Charlie Sheen said when the judge expressed shock that somebody of his celebrity would be paying for sex, "Your Honor you don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave."

Take one home, fuck the absolute snot out of them, then if they don't have to run home to fuck their boyfriend or husband they will most likely stay.

Daddy Rulz
10-06-08, 08:55
Hey, if you're going to call me a borracho then at least spell it right. Sure wish I still had those business cards you gave me for my birthday. No idea what happened to those things.Go to a printing store and buy new ones. Sheesh you're a dickhead.

Dickhead
10-06-08, 13:34
Agree. Don't negotiate TLN. If it happens, it happens. You don't know if you even like her yet. Plus, it makes them uncomfortable sometimes. Especially since you say you can't speak Spanish. WTF are you going to talk about? You can't fuck all night. How will you handle any problems if you can't communicate?

Neo5235
10-06-08, 13:56
Agree. Don't negotiate TLN. If it happens, it happens. You don't know if you even like her yet. Plus, it makes them uncomfortable sometimes. Especially since you say you can't speak Spanish. WTF are you going to talk about? You can't fuck all night. How will you handle any problems if you can't communicate?Very true. I have noticed that my italian here is getting me by. By far I'm not great but with a mix of that and english communication hasn't been too much of a problem anyway. At least with the couple I have been messing with. Ill keep that in mind anyway.