PDA

View Full Version : Huntsman in Buenos Aires

Huntsman
10-08-08, 11:24
One night in B. A. 7 to 8 October 2008. Here is a summary.

Had dinner in Café Orleans. The usual range of suspects with ages ranging from 20 something to about 102. They are all starting negotiations at 300 pesos for the hour. I must look like a sucker.

Called Karen (Baires Girls) because she reminds me of Billie Piper. Couldn't get her for less than 200 pesos for the hour, and that was if I came to her. So off I trotted to 779 Esmerelda, Apto 4.

Karen says she's 18 and has a rock hard body with even rocker harder artificial boobies. She has those two little dimples above her bum which my instruction manual for the female body says are for placing your thumbs when you're doing her doggy. She commenced proceedings with some enthusiastic kissing and body grinding followed by an equally enthusiastic BBBJ (Allah be praised) which she would have taken all the way had I not stopped her (at my age multiple pops in one hour might be ambitious). We then launched in to a cowgirl which allowed me to closely inspect the surgeon's work. Presently I flipped her over like an omelette and did her missionary for a while. The next pozzy was doggy with my thumbs in the aforementioned thumb holes and also a variation that I invented on the spot where I grabbed her feet. Then back to missionary for the grand finale.

The only down side is that she wouldn't DATY because she said she still had some menstruación. But a good fun chica who allowed me to live out my fantasy involving Billie Piper.

Next stop Hook's where the jet lag caught up with me so I only looked. Again negotiations always started at 300 pesos for the hour. Two beers set me back 60 pesos which seemed astronomical.

Exon123
10-08-08, 12:25
One night in BA. 7 to 8 October 2008. Here is a summary.

Had dinner in Café Orleans. The usual range of suspects with ages ranging from 20 something to about 102. They are all starting negotiations at 300 pesos for the hour. I must look like a sucker.

Called Karen (Baires Girls) because she reminds me of Billie Piper. Couldn't get her for less than 200 pesos for the hour, and that was if I came to her. So off I trotted to 779 Esmerelda, Apto 4.

Karen says she's 18 and has a rock hard body with even rocker harder artificial boobies. She has those two little dimples above her bum which my instruction manual for the female body says are for placing your thumbs when you're doing her doggy. She commenced proceedings with some enthusiastic kissing and body grinding followed by an equally enthusiastic BBBJ (Allah be praised) which she would have taken all the way had I not stopped her (at my age multiple pops in one hour might be ambitious) We then launched in to a cowgirl which allowed me to closely inspect the surgeon's work. Presently I flipped her over like an omelette and did her missionary for a while. The next pozzy was doggy with my thumbs in the aforementioned thumb holes and also a variation that I invented on the spot where I grabbed her feet. Then back to missionary for the grand finale.

The only down side is that she wouldn't DATY because she said she still had some menstruación. But a good fun chica who allowed me to live out my fantasy involving Billie Piper.

Next stop Hook's where the jet lag caught up with me so I only looked. Again negotiations always started at 300 pesos for the hour. Two beers set me back 60 pesos which seemed astronomical.Huntsman,

Its very un-cool to eat at Cafe Orleans and really mark's you as a tourist.

Their food is the worst in town and way over priced. When you go their you order a beer or coffee, never something to eat, you go their for pussy.

Exon

Huntsman
10-08-08, 22:08
Huntsman,

Its very un-cool to eat at Cafe Orleans and really mark's you as a tourist.

Their food is the worst in town and way over priced. When you go their you order a beer or coffee, never something to eat, you go their for pussy.

ExonYeah, I had an idea it wasn't the thing to do, but it was next to my hotel and I was in a hurry and starving.

Exon123
10-08-08, 23:38
Yeah, I had an idea it wasn't the thing to do, but it was next to my hotel and I was in a hurry and starving.Huntsman,

Go down the street, (San Martain) a couple blocks and try El Establo, order 1/2 the beef do lomo and you'll be OK.

Exon