PDA

View Full Version : My Story: First Time in BA from NYC

Leroy1
10-10-08, 16:27
Ok, some of you will laugh at this report. It includes a mixture of great and terrible experiences from earlier this week. I reviewed this site in detail before I arrived, and I must thank Jackson and the rest of the community for the visitor info. But, what you read does not always translate into what you experience, so here is my story. Enjoy!

I am from NYC. I've been to Holland, Hong Kong, and Toronto. Great hobbyist locations, so I am no stranger to the sport. I was deeply looking forward to my business trip to BA.

I arrived on Sunday morning. Noone was open, answered a phone, or was available all afternoon. I must have gone to 30 private apartments and called 10 more. I more or less gave up on the idea, thinking that the clubs would be dead as well.

First encounter: Black on Sunday Night.

I went out to eat on Sunday night. I walked through the recoleta area, and I was confronted by numerous promoters in the street. I knew an encounter was available. I knew Black would be expensive, but I knew it would be reliable as well. I chose black.

I paid 70 pesos at the door. Went upstairs and sat at the bar. There were about 30 women in there. Various talent. Many would dance in front of me to get my attention. I wasn't interested. I also wasnt interested in buying many drinks. I decided to pick one by the end of my drink, negotiate and leave.

I saw a stunning Brazilian girl, Sonia. Short, enhanced, long brown hair. Green contact lenses. She wasn't dress trashy. She actually looked very sweet and conservative. Girl next door type. My type. Absolute 10 on my scale. Really model material. We talked. She was 24. I bought her a drink. 90 Pesos. I asked if she would be interested in coming to my hotel. She was. She talked about the price. I assumed 300-400. She said it would depend on how long she stayed, if an hour 300 for full.

She said the drink minimum was 2. I did not recall this from this site. But I was committed at that point--she didnt even want the drink---so we split it.

We took a cab to my hotel. She checked in at the front desk. This was another charge from my hotel ($25US) so be warned. I was not expecting this.

We went to my room, talked for a while. She was really sweet, interesting. I then had the best sex of my life. We kept it covered, my preference. But she was into it. She was really sexy, and it was incredible. Afterwards, we laid, cooled down, and talked some more. I was really satisfied, and I had an early day on Monday. So we decided that she would leave.

I looked at my watch. It had been about 90 minutes. I though 350 would be fair. HERE IS THE KICKER. She said that she meant 300-400 US! Not 300-400 AR. I know this is a scam, but I also know that this girl is worth way more than 300 AR. (In NYC, men would pay $1000 (US) for a girl of this calibre.

I showed her this website and Jackson's cheat sheet. I explained that I don't mind paying her more but that I was not going to pay her the 900 AR. We had to reach a compromise. We argued for awhile, and she started to get tears in her eyes. I honestly started to feel bad for her. She was so hot, and I really liked her, and the sex was awesome. After about 15 minutes, I agreed to pay her 700AR.

You must understand, that this was still a bargain for me. I was angry that she switch the deal, but somehow I believed that it was a misunderstanding, and perhaps the sex was so good because she knew she was getting a lot of money for it. It was also my fault for not specifically saying pesos when I was at black. So we went to the ATM, I took out more money. And she left.

This experience F %^*ed me up a bit. I've been with enough whores, and never felt a thing for them. In this case, I felt really horrible. Probably because she was so cute and interesting---unlike the other women in this business-- and I really felt bad for her that she had to go through this on a regular basis. The worst part about it is that the sex was so incredible, but my memory is tainted by this experience. I still picture her as the taxi drove away, with her looking back at me. That image stuck with me. It sucked also because the whole time I was thinking, this girl is incredible, and if the price stayed in Pesos, I would have tried to repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

So, a couple of lessons here: 1) make sure you specify currency. Seems obvious, I know. 2) Very few options on a Sunday afternoon.

Leroy1
10-10-08, 16:32
Following my experience in Black (see Part 1) I decided not to return there or any other club for the rest of my trip. I did not want to see Sonia.

On day two, I took a trip to Cielo Private. Again, I knew this would be expensive, but I also knew it would be reliable.

I paid $350 for an hour with Virginia. She was awesome, about a 7-8. Long legs, great smile, great skin. She treated me very well. She also really likes sex-- she kept looking at herself in the mirror, and she was pleasing herself.

Simply put--- clean, excellent, satified, perfect experience. I recommend it to anyone.

Leroy1
10-10-08, 16:43
Ok. Here comes the debauchery. Having visited Black and Cielo on my first two days, and paid for high quality. I decided to see about the low end. I went to Maipu and Corrientes in the afternoon. There were two girls there. Both looked like they needed a shower, and a sandwich. 100 pesos for 30 minutes for one of them. I took a shower first, and after.

The sex was ok. She tried hard, but she just was not very attractive. She was thin, but she smelled like an ashtray. It was gross. I finished as soon as possible and I left.

Later that night, I decided to try the final avenue, the internet. My Spanish is not very good, so trhis was difficult. After talking to 2-3 woman, Keira said she would come over to my hotel. She was the same girl in the picture, just about 10 years older and 10 kg heavier. 300 pesos for 60 minutes.

She gave me an awesome massage, followed by a CBJ. After about 30 minutes of massage / CBJ, she asks for more money for sex. She was hot, but not that hot, and the CBJ was pretty good. I said no, and opted for the covered finish. All in all, an average / forgettable experience.

Finally, on the last day of my trip, I had checked out of my hotel. I decided to go to Cielo one last time. In my view, this was the best experience of the previous 4. Good selection of women. Good quality. This time, I went with Mia. She is blonde, short, and has great breasts.

She is very sweet, but her performance was not as good as Virginia. Virginia, as about 9 on performance. Mia was about a 6. Overall, it was still quite a good time, although I wish I picked another girl.

That's my story---til next time, Leroy

TejanoLibre
10-10-08, 20:59
It's guys like you.

Damn it dude, her tears were as fake as her fucking tits!

They learn to cry on demand and fake orgasams at an early age.

Somewhere between selling flowers, begging for money and fucking for money they are taught to shed their tears faster than they can shed their tangas!

Should have held your position.

Stick to the crack whores and under-cover police women in NY!

Just joking.

Exon123
10-10-08, 21:58
It's guys like you.

Damn it dude, her tears were as fake as her fucking tits!

They learn to cry on demand and fake orgasams at an early age.

Somewhere between selling flowers, begging for money and fucking for money they are taught to shed their tears faster than they can shed their tangas!

Should have held your position.

Stick to the crack whores and under-cover police women in NY!

Just joking.In deed I concur, this guy's a real rookie.

Put this in the book of Exon,

"It Doesn't Take Any Brains To Spend Money", and dumb MotherFucker can spend money.

Exon

Lysander
10-10-08, 22:36
You must understand, that this was still a bargain for me. I was angry that she switch the deal, but somehow I believed that it was a misunderstanding, and perhaps the sex was so good because she knew she was getting a lot of money for it. It was also my fault for not specifically saying pesos when I was at black. So we went to the ATM, I took out more money. And she left.
.Thanks for your report Leroy - it's a real classic. You really believe she was confused about pesos versus dollars? This is the classic scam and it still amazes me how many guys fall for it. I am sure she has practised those fake teares before. You say she was easily worth $US1000 which is what you would have to pay in NY for this kind of girl. Well if this is true then all I can say the mongering scene in NY must have got really bad. In London it is now easy to find really really beautiful (9/10) girls form Poland and other Eastern European countries, well-educated and fluent in English for around 200-250 dollars an hour. If you want to spend that kind of money why come here? Go to London instead. No misunderstandings about price, or services available and fluent English to go with it. Much cheaper flight as well.

Buenos Aires is one of the least expensive cities in the world. London is one of the most expensive. An average girl working in a shop or resturante in BA would be lucky if she earns 1000 pesos in a month. In London for the same kind of job a girl would earn four or five times as much. Ok your girl from Black was hot, but was she that hot? I guess if you have money to burn it is fine, but to my mind to pay that kind of money is insane.

To put this into context - this afternoon I paid 150 pesos for a wonderful hour+ session in a privado with a lovely girl from Paraguay. It was real no-holds-barred girl friend sex. You know that feeling when a girl is really turned on and her pussy gets all wet and swollen and tight, and she starts moving her hips in time with you, so that her pussy grips your cocks with a sort of rocking pumping action. Then finally when she comes, her chest and neck goes all flushed and she almost seems to feint as her pussy contracts rhythmically. Gees - I am getting a hard on just thinking about it. For this, the girl received 75 pesos. You paid your girl from Black 10 times that. Ok so you say the sex was incredible, but was it a ten times better experience?

BA Luvr
10-11-08, 00:27
The going rate for a girl from Black is really between the two sums mentioned. More than 300, and less than 700 (but their starting price can be even higher)

Lysander
10-11-08, 00:50
The going rate for a girl from Black is really between the two sums mentioned. More than 300, and less than 700 (but their starting price can be even higher)Assuming you can get the girl down to 500 or 600 pesos, you have to add the 250p for your drink and the chica drink. That means a total of between 750 to 850 pesos for an hour or so of sex with maybe a 30% chance of getting really good service. Is that what you call value for money?

Actually my remark about value for money was refering to Leroy's comment that compared to what you would pay in NY what he paid ($US300 + chica drinks + hotel chica tax etc) was good value for money.

BA Luvr
10-11-08, 12:55
New York might be more competitive now, as the stock market has wiped out a lot of brokers. They might be wanting to supplement their income by hooking so they can pay their high rents.

Exon123
10-11-08, 14:14
New York might be more competitive now, as the stock market has wiped out a lot of brokers. They might be wanting to supplement their income by hooking so they can pay their high rents.Isn't that what they've always done for a living.

Exon

Member #3320
10-11-08, 14:34
Ok, some of you will laugh at this report. I still picture her as the taxi drove away, with her looking back at me. That image stuck with me. It sucked also because the whole time I was thinking, this girl is incredible, and if the price stayed in Pesos, I would have tried to repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

So, a couple of lessons here: 1) make sure you specify currency. Seems obvious, I know. 2) Very few options on a Sunday afternoon.Leroy,

Pardon me for the lack of emotions for your encounter but this is the most ridiculous / funny mongering story I have ever heard in my 16 years of mongering!

Go, take a chill pill, dude!!

Saludos

Member #3320
10-11-08, 14:42
In London it is now easy to find really really beautiful (9/10) girls form Poland and other Eastern European countries, well-educated and fluent in English for around 200-250 dollars an hour. If you want to spend that kind of money why come here? Go to London instead. No misunderstandings about price, or services available and fluent English to go with it. Much cheaper flight as well. Lysander,

I totally agree with your review of the London scene. In fact, I was telling few other mongers in BA about the London scene and possibility of having some real hotlooking chicas for 200-250 USD in London. However, they laughed and said that its impossible considering that some chicks in Black ask for USD 300.

However, their lies the catch! If you give the Black chicas 300 USD, they will happily take it. However, a well traveled monger who knows you can get lesser for that in London will never pay a Black chica more than 100 usd.Though, I also understand that some Black and & Madahos chicas are absolutely convinced in their minds that they are worth USD 200 or more & will refuse to go for less!!

During my 2 months plus, I picked 3 chicas from Madhos and 2 from Black and I only payed 100 usd each time to all 5 of them. However, this excludes the bar fine and my entry fees.

To put on record, I had sex with about 50 odd chicas in Aug/Sep/Oct '08 and never paid anyone more than 300 ARS. This includes chicas from Privados, Boliches, freelancers etc.

Newbies, chicas will ask you always for higher, its upto you whether you wanna pay that much or not!!

Saludos

WorldTravel69
10-11-08, 17:49
Now if we still had a meeting place Leroy might of met some of you mongers to help him not get screwed.

How about some kind of Limited Partnership or whatever you want to call it and all of us chip in and Reopen l'Alliance?

Lysander
10-11-08, 18:24
Now if we still had a meeting place Leroy might of met some of you mongers to help him not get screwed.

How about some kind of Limited Partnership or whatever you want to call and all of us chip in and Reopen l'Alliance?WT I agree, a meeting place might be a good idea. However, I think Leroy is only half convinced he was screwed and he thinks what he paid was good value for money (compared to NY)

Exon123
10-11-08, 19:48
WT I agree, a meeting place might be a good idea. However, I think Leroy is only half convinced he was screwed and he thinks what he paid was good value for money (compared to NY)Lysander,

Leroy got Fucked, simple as that.

Exon

Member #3320
10-11-08, 21:29
WT I agree, a meeting place might be a good idea. However, I think Leroy is only half convinced he was screwed and he thinks what he paid was good value for money (compared to NY)Considering that this forum is free and everyone is allowed to read the reports, see the pictures, write to other members. All the new visitors who are anyway reporting on this site (such as Leroy) are to do is, to read the thousands of reports on this forum or solicit advise from senior mongers. All they do is that they fuck up and end up paying high prices, then report here and still never ever read the previous or latter reports here.

BadMan
10-11-08, 23:25
Thanks for your report Leroy.

$ 900 pesos is on the UPPER end of the Black price scale.

Basically you ended up paying the MOST you could have possibly paid.

They all try to start at $ 900, but most will be willing to go for around $ 400- $ 500.

It was also your fault for not clarifying U$S or AR$ and the girl capitalized on that. No girl will cry about making $ 500 pesos for an hour of work. You paid about $ 200 pesos too much. Nothing to cry about, but take it as a lesson learned. Thanks for posting your experience to remind punters of how NOT to monger.

Regards,

BM.

Aqualung
10-12-08, 01:42
I wonder how many fall for this kind of theatrics? The thing is most aren't going to admit to it like Leroy who seems to have learnt from his experience and is willing to share it so others are warned.

Lysander
10-12-08, 02:40
Considering that this forum is free and everyone is allowed to read the reports, see the pictures, write to other members. All the new visitors who are anyway reporting on this site (such as Leroy) are to do is, to read the thousands of reports on this forum or solicit advise from senior mongers. All they do is that they fuck up and end up paying high prices, then report here and still never ever read the previous or latter reports here.But the thing is that Leroy is apparently an experienced monger and according to him did read the board in detail before setting out for his evening at Black. To quote from his report, " I reviewed this site in detail before I arrived, and I must thank Jackson and the rest of the community for the visitor info. But, what you read does not always translate into what you experience, so here is my story. I am from NYC. I've been to Holland, Hong Kong, and Toronto. Great hobbyist locations, so I am no stranger to the sport. I was deeply looking forward to my business trip to BA"

Maybe living in sex starved NYC does funny things to people and destroys their normal sense of judgement. Sorry Leroy I wasn't meaning to be rude. We really are grateful for your frank report. It is very educational and entertaining. Most guys wouldn't be man enough to admit to being conned as you were.

Snowbird
10-12-08, 12:36
....... So I am no stranger to the sport" I never considered this a sport. It is more like a hunt. In this drama we know whose head is mounted on the wall. You are not the first person to fall and you will not be the last. We can at least be happy you lost your cherry in one of the high end clubs verses reading a story were a newbie goes into a 80 peso privado and gives the girl 100 US. Anyway, we have all been fleeced in one way or another from restaurants, bars, and yes even the girls.

Lysander
10-12-08, 13:25
I never considered this a sport. It is more like a hunt. In this drama we know who head is mounted on the wall. You are not the first person to fall and you will not be the last. We can at least be happy you lost your cherry in one of the high end clubs verses reading a story were a newbie goes into a 80 peso privado and gives the girl 100 US. Anyway, we have all been fleeced in one way or another from restaurants, bars, and yes even the girls.Snowbird -I am not sure you read my post carefully? I was quoting Leroy and what he said about himself. It did not happen to me!

Member #3320
10-12-08, 16:36
But the thing is that Leroy is apparently an experienced monger and according to him did read the board in detail before setting out for his evening at Black. To quote from his report, " I reviewed this site in detail before I arrived, and I must thank Jackson and the rest of the community for the visitor info. But, what you read does not always translate into what you experience, so here is my story. I am from NYC. I've been to Holland, Hong Kong, and Toronto. Great hobbyist locations, so I am no stranger to the sport. I was deeply looking forward to my business trip to BA"

Maybe living in sex starved NYC does funny things to people and destroys their normal sense of judgement. Sorry Leroy I wasn't meaning to be rude. We really are grateful for your frank report. It is very educational and entertaining. Most guys wouldn't be man enough to admit to being conned as you were.Actually at times when you are sex starved for many months, you are just willing to pay anything to first ***** you feel attracted to when visiting a mongering destination. Its like you just go blind and dumb for the first couple of days, cos of the starvation (for sex)

So yes, we need to give him benefit of the doubt

Leroy1
10-12-08, 22:44
I know I got screwed, but even now people are confirming that $700 represents that highest prices for Black. Perhaps if I was in BA for a longer period, and gave my Spanish some time to improve, I would have better luck, and I would drive better bargains.

What some of you miss, it is very difficult to retain and commit to memory every possible tip that comes from board's like this. Jackson's cheat sheets are incredible, but sometimes shit happens, and you find yourself in a situation that requires improvisation.

I appreciate the comments from Captain and Lysander. Every good hobbyist has made mistakes along the way. Many locations are very different, and it is impossible to have incident-free trips every time.

Plus, when I travel for business, I am on my own. Any mongering that I am able to do comes after appts and other commitments. In other words, I can't exactly fill up my schedule for meetings with blokes like you---as fun and as helpful as that might be. When I come across free time, and I do what I can with it, and it doesn;t always lend itself to advance planning.

As for the scene in NY, it is tremendously expensive and risky. NY's governer recently resigned because he had a long term relationship with an escort. Its a crime that the police and media love to follow and condemn. You will pay ALOT for service out here to have the same experience.

Dickhead
10-12-08, 23:09
Well, one thing you don't want to do with Jackson's "invaluable tip sheet" is show it to a fucking hooker, for Christ's fucking sakes! Jesus Fucking Christ. Were you raised by wolves? I wish she had ripped you off even worse, just for that.

This is a peso. This is dollar. This is your dick shoving dollars up the ass of the poor, peso-living people who provided you all this valuable information.

Daddy Rulz
10-12-08, 23:56
Never talk about Argentina Private with Chicas. Nothing good will ever come of it.

I sorta agree with DH but Black is a different monster, overpaying there doesn't much affect the bargain hunting grounds. Another lesson nobody mentioned, take them to a telo, if they pull that dollar / peso shit hand them pesos and then leave. They have no juice if you don't care if the holler.

Member #3320
10-13-08, 01:07
Never talk about Argentina Private with Chicas. Nothing good will ever come of it.

I sorta agree with DH but Black is a different monster, overpaying there doesn't much affect the bargain hunting grounds. Another lesson nobody mentioned, take them to a telo, if they pull that dollar / peso shit hand them pesos and then leave. They have no juice if you don't care if the holler.I agree with Daddy, never discuss AP with a chica. In fact, at times some chicas in BA vaguely asked me about AP and I acted as if I had no clue what they are talking about.

In my opinion, its best for all mongers that AP is kept a secret from the BA chicas. Though, maybe other mongers will have a different opinion on this.

Leroy1
10-13-08, 14:22
You know, I've taken alot of heat from this board. Fine, I can deal with it. But some you are so quick to criticize and in doing so, you've exposed yourselves to how secluded and inexperienced you really are.

There is a board like this for most major hobbysist locations. MANY OF THE THEM have the chicas and providers at their members. The board not only is a research point for hobbyists, but it can be useful for providers to clean up their act, talk to their girls, or reprimand them. So when you have a complaint about You air it out here, and then the bosses take care of it.

Some service providers use the boards to issue coupons, share announcements, etc. And when girls know that their clients are members of boards like this, they typically are on their best behavior because they want better reviews. And, if you are a high ranking member of the board, then you usually get perks that the average guys doesnt get.

If you don't want to discuss this site with the chicas, that's your perogative. But don't give me this crap about it being the stupidest idea to discuss this site, when in fact, this site could provide you all with more than you know.

Leroy1
10-13-08, 14:24
Check out the Toronto review site at www.terb.ca.

Smuler
10-13-08, 14:53
Leroy. Terb Member?

I am a Merb member.

Buenos Aires is much different than Toronto, or Montreal.

I have had one or two " problems " with a provider in Montreal, which was promptly taken care of by the Agency owner.

You will not find that here in BA.

But. Sometimes you can find a gem here at a fraction of the Toronto cost.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Miami Bob
10-14-08, 01:00
DEAR LEROY,

For mongering in southeast florida there is an outstanding local board that has membership including the mongerers, agency owners and 100% independant girls. There are chat rooms and a core membership of providers that make most of their living through the board. For example, one girl was claimed to have taken an ipod--she lost half of her income for a few weeks until the ipod was located. There was vigorous discussion back and forth. A PROVIDER WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS IF she did not provide services as promised or advertised.

Photos cannot be posted without the provider's authorization.

There is actually a clearance process prior to a provider being permitted to post as a full member. Providers can also check the posting history of clients to get some degree of comfort that they are not dealing with law enforcement and learn what the client likes.

THIS WORKS WELL IN MIAMI / FT LAUDERDALE for local residents who frequent the board and get to know the better providers through both interaction and regular reviews.

In BA as to this website: the language and cultural differences would not permit the same type of board we use in se florida. Clear comunication in written english is rarely possible. The services are legal in BA so the entire knowledge of the client's history is less important. The AP board is primarliy made up of non-residents with varying degrees of fluency in castellano de argentina. Many members are occasional visitors.

Maybe one of the local foros might be able to pull this off. AP never. AP is about sharing info between mongerers and occasionally a odd provider here and there. Posting of photos is permitted, especially explicit photos, hence the need for 99.9% privacy. The management could require signed releases and create an unmanageable nightmare. AP developed this way and is not likely to change.

Any other thoughts? Leroy, don't let the guys get you down. You had a good session and over paid by us$50 to 80. Not the end of the world. Next trip, I'll buy the first round and you watch out that I don't overpay. Blacks can get pretty ridiculous. I generally won't go there. Offer to buy DickHead dinner at an interesting non-tourist restaurant, and he will point you in the right direction to get great sex for 30 to 50 dollars with an absolute cap of 100 dollars max.

OR reads the board carefully and do it yourself.