PDA

View Full Version : Things have changed, things have stayed the same.

JustGotBack
10-23-08, 01:25
I'm back in BA after a couple of years away. A lot has changed. Many places are now closed. Exedra and a few of the clubs. One thing that has stayed the same is the touts. They all still remember me. I hope I can still get into Madaho's for free.

The prices are ridiculous now. Double what I remember which I thought was ridiculous two years ago. Why would anyone pay 600 pesos for a girl here when you can pay that in Europe and get a much hotter girl? Just get a German one and she'll do all sorts of things that would make a BA girl blush.

Although with the rise in prices, the quality has gone way up. Two years ago it was pretty dismal. The best time was 8 years ago when the quality was high and the prices were low. I was in Ecuador before stopping in BA. I would say that is the new BA for me. Among the chubby girls, you can find quite a few gems for about $25.

Member #3320
10-23-08, 04:54
Why would anyone pay 600 pesos for a girl here when you can pay that in Europe and get a much hotter girl? Just get a German one and she'll do all sorts of things that would make a BA girl blush.Just Got Back,

I totally agree with you regarding prices in Europe. Thats why I am personally strictly against paying 200~300 USD for any girl from Madhos or Black because I have mongered in Europe and know what is available for this much there.

I feel that if one shows restraint, one can find a gem at Madhos or Black for 100USD.