PDA

View Full Version : The best places for Chica Watching

TejanoLibre
10-25-08, 12:51
Yes, just plain old girl watching. People watching.

1. Santa Fe Avenue - from about 9 de Julio all the way past the zoo. Great street to take a long walk. Around 4 to 7 p.

2. McDonald`s Recoleta - The area outside around the Mc. In front of Jackson's apt. On any given weekend. A true SHITLOAD of girls!

Goddamn! 14 to 50 years old! Which one do you want first? The mother or the daughter?

3. Plaza Serrano - great place to drink a few beers and just girl watch on any given weekend.

4. Florida St. - Lot's of tourist so it can be misleading but who cares.

5. Help me now boys.

It's time for a new and hopefully a little more interesting poll.

Giovanni B
10-29-08, 15:36
Café El Guarani is one of the best places from girl watching. It is on the corner of Pueyrredon and Paraguay. The waitress is cute, friendly and sweet. It is right on the corner and all windows facing the street.

I do not know what it is like on the weekend but every weekday morning that I have been there has been very pleasing to my eyes. Of course it is only the typical pretty Argentine girls going about their days.

El Queso
10-29-08, 18:02
Yeah, this is a little tough because Recoleta Mall and McDs can be very nice at times. I just find the crowd when there are lots of people a little too young. Not to mention when they get the street performers going and you can't move or see around anyone.

But I had to vote for Santa Fe. The street is busy during the day and into the night, though not too late. There are a number of places within a few blocks of 9 de Julio (and maybe as far as Callao) where you can sit on the sidewalk, or even inside in some places, and just watch score of lovely women walk by.

El Perro
10-29-08, 18:56
Yep, the well worn intersection. Grab a seat outside at a cafe between 4:30 and 6:30 on a weekday. Tons of girls getting off work and walking for a bus, a train, a cab, meeting friends and sometimes sitting down next to you. A great way to spend some time in late afternoon.

Aqualung
10-29-08, 19:08
I agree with Doggboy. When Exedra was open it was always my favourite place to sit in the afternoons for a drink or two just people watching. I have seen some of the prettiest girls ever pass by.

Exon123
10-29-08, 19:41
How about the La Biella Cafe by Recoleta Park on Sunday's.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
10-29-08, 19:50
Hands down the best chica watching place is Cabildo and Juremento. Either right at the corner at the cinema cafe or a little towards barrio china on Jurimento at the ice cream shop. Nothing but cute rich girls.

There is also a one block area more central on Marcelo T between Callao and Rio Bamba I think that has some branch of the U of BsAs and there is always fine poontang there, but no place compares to Cabildo y Juremento.

Plaza Serrano is good on the weekend, though on sunny weekends the bigger park at Armenia is full of girls sunbathing as is the south side of the botanical garden near the playground.

Gato Hunter
10-30-08, 05:01
My favorites are Santa Fe between Pueyerredon and Cerito. Lots of women shopping.

I also like the medical school district, this is on Marcelo T and Callao, right around where DR said. This is only good on weekdays / during the day though.

Lots of early twenties chicas, some in hospital scrubs though.

There are lots of wierd shops here selling all sorts of medical / dental equipment on this street.

Outside of Ramiro's place is not too shabby during rush hours.

TejanoLibre
10-31-08, 18:25
Well done!

Yes, a little friendly discussion about chica watching!

No boring politics or economy that none of us can do anything about!

We cannot change the outcome of an election so let's just watch chicas!

So what's the best strategy concerning the mother - daughter combos?

Mommie first? A good M. I. L. F will wear you out sometimes so why not save her for last?

Take the pigtales first. Save up for the MILF (s)

I'm not sure.

I know some guys prefer a little mileage. Ay Exon!

I had been alternating between 21 at home and 44 on the side for the past 9 months or so but they both have their own pros and cons.

Take Care Boys,

TL.

P. S - Keep up the good work! Chime In!

Giovanni B
10-31-08, 18:41
My favorites are Santa Fe between Pueyerredon and Cerito. Lots of women shopping.Is there a strategic Cafe or Restaurant that lets you see all the pretty ladies walking by?

Gato Hunter
11-01-08, 05:32
Is there a strategic Cafe or Restaurant that lets you see all the pretty ladies walking by?Exedra was "the" prime people watching spot I think. Most of the time I was there I was looking at people walking by, not the working girls.

Santa Fe I just walk up the street and do loops. I love to walk and look people in the eye.

Walking is the best way to know the city. My last trip I probably walked more than the first two. The result is I know my way around, lost 10 lbs and had fun doing it. Granted I was usually stoned.

I like the cafe martinez chain. They have a decent brew and its good. These are all over town. These are also a good spot to sit and watch life go by.

Oh i forgot. You should check out the places near the Pink house. Lots of people in suits. Probably a few politicians and protesters.

Cheers!

Daddy Rulz
11-01-08, 10:00
Is there a strategic Cafe or Restaurant that lets you see all the pretty ladies walking by?North of Santa Fe and Callao on the left side (as you walk away from Nuevo de Julio) is a bookstore, it in itself is kind of cool it is an homage to the Opera House it looks like a mini theater inside, sorry I digress. Anyway, just to the north of that are a few restaurants with outdoor tables. I wouldn't grade that as prime chica area but good. It also is only 2.5 blocks away from 1707 Santa Fe.

Be warned, this area of Santa Fe is one of the gay ghettos of BsAs, not a lot of trannies, but lots and lots of guys cruising. Not as bad as Gallario Pacifico but close.

Also in that area is Bond Street Gallery, if you like punk, goth, tattoo chicas that is your place. As well as if you want to get a "I came, I saw, I fucked" or maybe a "Exon123 is a motherfuker for saying coksuker" tattoo as a remembrance of your visit.

Also on the same side of Santa Fe just a bit to the north of 1707 is a place called Reys Cafe they do great empenadas, both traditional and nuevo. No outside tables though and kinda pricy but good.

Daddy Rulz
11-01-08, 10:34
Nobody has mentioned this place but there are tons of non-pro poor chicas roaming here.

It's on Cordoba around Callao and is like the CostCo of BsAs, a million shops selling all kinds of crap. This is where the underpaid single mom secretary will be shopping for school clothes for the kids their fathers have abandoned.

Up the street is Abasto Shopping, all in all a great chica watching place and if you have some Hassidic chicka fetish this is heaven for you, they have a kosher McDonalds.

Daddy Rulz
11-01-08, 14:04
Do you mean Corrientes+Callao? Or Corrientes+Purreydon (the heart of Once)I did mean that and got the streets wrong. Thanks for the correction.

TejanoLibre
11-02-08, 20:56
The book-store was a theater a while back. Many years ago anyway.

Today I walked down Defensa St. Between Belgrano and San Juan. (San Telmo.)

Actual street where the invading English army was defeated around 1810. Completely decimated their very best soldiers.

The street is sealed off to motor vehicles on the weekends and you will see 1000's of women.

Hippies seeling their crap in the streets and playing music, etc.

A truly gorgeous day it was.

Some exceptional antiques including a great collection of antique B. M. W motor-cycles from the 20's, 40's, etc.

Suits of armor and a 200 year old throne. (sort of?)

If anybody is bored and wants to take a long walk in Buenos Aires I am always available for historical - architectural walking tours.

I have benn walking about 50 to 60 blocks a day for the past few weeks.

Do it before the fucking summer arrives!

Take Care and Happy Hunting,

Ramiro.

North of Santa Fe and Callao on the left side (as you walk away from Nuevo de Julio) is a bookstore, it in itself is kind of cool it is an homage to the Opera House it looks like a mini theater inside, sorry I digress. Anyway, just to the north of that are a few restaurants with outdoor tables. I wouldn't grade that as prime chica area but good. It also is only 2.5 blocks away from 1707 Santa Fe.

Be warned, this area of Santa Fe is one of the gay ghettos of BsAs, not a lot of trannies, but lots and lots of guys cruising. Not as bad as Gallario Pacifico but close.

Also in that area is Bond Street Gallery, if you like punk, goth, tattoo chicas that is your place. As well as if you want to get a "I came, I saw, I fucked" or maybe a "Exon123 is a motherfuker for saying coksuker" tattoo as a remembrance of your visit.

Also on the same side of Santa Fe just a bit to the north of 1707 is a place called Reys Cafe they do great empenadas, both traditional and nuevo. No outside tables though and kinda pricy but good.

Zing23
11-10-08, 10:38
Guys who live in Buenos Aires are so lucky. In my 10 days here I have a twisted neck from girl watching.

Of course the weather has been great, so the girls wear less clothes. I have walked all around the central portion of Buenos Aires from San Telmo to Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Retire, Palermo, etc. The girl watching is incredible everywhere that there are people (i.e. areas with shopping, entertainment or offices) Residential streets have fewer people walking, so fewer girls! Generally, the richer areas of a city suck in the good looking girls (this was especially true in Medellin) but here the area of beautiful girls is huge.

It also helps that I am a sucker for the Mediterranean look, with natural, lightly bouncing boobs, long dark hair (often in a pony tail), low cut blouses, and high heels, all of which are in abundant supply. I even lust after the ones with typical Mediterranean noses that would disqualify them for super models.

In fact, this city in November is the best I have ever visited, topping Granada in May with its thousands of university students.

My favorite spots are the down market centro shopping streets (lavalle, corrientes, cordoba and santa fe come to mind) I love to wander in the little malls and chat up the vendadoras.

Incredible city.

Zing

Cordoba Dan
11-13-08, 11:43
Since it has been quite warm the pas few weeks, the parks have been pleasantly full with sunbathers. My personal favorites lately have been Las Heras and even the Botanical Garden where any open patch of lawn may have a smokin piece of tail gently browning in the sun. Also, I don't recall much mention of Punta Carrasco in the threads but hope to go this afternoon as it appeared they were open last weekend. As it is a bit more private, women may go topless. If it stays this warm, it should be packed this weekend. Cheers.

Cordoba Dan
11-14-08, 10:55
For those of you who have never been there, I am afraid it is too late. I went yesterday afternoon and found out all the activity appears to be linked to the expansion of avenida costanera and that all 3 pools and the courts are being destroyed. Hopefully someone knows of another swim club in the city. This one was a doozy for those who don't have a pool in their building. Exitos.

MCSE
02-10-09, 13:51
I totally desagree with all of the posts on this thread! (just kidding)

These are MCSE's favorite only 4 places to see the best quality Argentine chicas:

1- Noon at Persicco (Migueletes and Maure, La imprenta): All the 30's and 40's girls who walk by, on the nice environment of that block you'll see going and getting back from the gym, they go to Megatlon la Imprenta and to La Imprenta, and some girls also to Coto supermarket, or el solar de la abadia shopping, rooms hairstylist. #1

2- Bosques de palermo, Golf course: I have seen the most beautiful lovers of older guys in there. If you are a young guy you may have some luck. In fact I would work in there as a caddy and I'm sure I would have more sex than ever, too bad I'm too busy and I just discovered that a year ago or so. Now I'm older:(

3- Crobar, Pacha, Museum: this is my number #3 since it wasn't specified if the chicas were working chicas or not, however, in order to just see hot chicas, you should get to those places, the only problem is Crobar gets too croweded with Germans tourists, and British girls some times, the perfect combo to get away from there fast.

4- Madaho's and Black, this is my number #4 since it wasn't specified if the chicas were working chicas or not, however, in order to just see hot chicas, you should get to those places as well.

This is valid for Capital Federal, I have seen even better girls in the suburbs, and Punta del Este of course.

MCSE
02-10-09, 13:54
Pictures on people and Argentine fashion around the streets of some neighborhoods of the Capital Federal http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/citypics_type.php?location=people_and_fashion

MCSE
02-10-09, 13:56
Here's a video on the Bosques de Palermo so for those lazy guys who never moved their asses out of the recoleta village graveyard you can see how it looks a few miles away http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/flash_video.php?recordID=bosques_palermo

TejanoLibre
02-10-09, 18:34
Tribunales, Tribunal, Court House (Palace actually)

A strong contingent of very attractive, professional females.

Attorney types or attorney's assistants more likely.

A nice change of pace.

Beautiful buildings too!

TL.

P. S - The poll and thread were intended to exclude working chicas.

We can all go to Black and find a few there.

Night clubs do not count either in this context. (Museum, Big One, Crowbar, etc.)

MCSE
02-10-09, 19:15
We can all go to Black and find a few there.We all can go to Santa Fe Avenue as well:)

Night clubs do not count either in this context. (Museum, Big One, Crowbar, etc.Why not? There are not working chicas in there. Is it valid to menction a few places in the province of Buenos Aires, or this is for Capital Federal only?

TejanoLibre
02-11-09, 13:40
We all can go to Santa Fe Avenue as well:)

Why not? There are not working chicas in there. Is it valid to menction a few places in the province of Buenos Aires, or this is for Capital Federal only?Originally I was trying to come up with a list of places to just Chica Watch.

Non-pro, non-working chicas.

Chica watching but not in the obvious places like a pick-up bar, nightclub, etc.

That's how this started.

Anyway, Santa Fe Avenue is Still a great place to watch the girls go by.

TL

MCSE
02-11-09, 15:20
TL:

Ok, I'll contribute only with #1 and #2, please do not consider #3 and #4. Thanks for the clarification.

MCSE
02-12-09, 15:11
Copa Telmex at Buenos Aires Tennis lawn, next to Palermo Lakes and the golf course: Feb. 14th to Feb. 22nd, probably the best looking girls, like those at the polo championship.