PDA

View Full Version : Chan Chan (Peruvian Flakes of Fish!)

TejanoLibre
10-25-08, 20:14
Chan Chan.

Peruvian Restaurant. Small, quaint and clean with very amateurish paintings on the walls but who cares!

If you like ceviche this place is great.

Mixed ceviche $25.00 pesos.

Pork Tamale $8.00 pesos.

Ceviche Sampler $55.00 pesos. (4 different mounds of ceviche) enough for 2 or 3 people.

Bottle of red wine was $11.00 pesos but I can't remember if it was any good. It was not my first bottle yesterday!

Warm, toasted kerrnels of corn while you wait.

You can ask for the spicy cream sauce on the ceviche and it actually does have a little burn to it.

About 2 blocks from Iberia.

Super healthy. Ceviche will make your dick hard.

Get there early. Before 9 at night for sure.

Hipolito Yrigoyen 1390

El Perro
12-23-08, 14:28
I finally made my way here for lunch today. TL has described the place well. I had the mixed ceviche for 24p. A decent amount of ceviche and I enjoyed it. Another seafood oasis to add to the short list for me. I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the menu. Its the ceviche for me. This is not a fancy place, but as TL noted, clean and appears to be well run.

TejanoLibre
12-04-13, 18:24
If anybody would like to meet for dinner I will be at Chan Chan tonight at 8 pm.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g312741-d1072148-Reviews-Chan_Chan-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

Chan Chan is a very unpretentious and inexpensive Peruvian Ceviche Resto that is a very welcome change of pace if you are tired of the usual spiceless Argentine Cuisine.

It can get packed early and it's small and quaint but who cares?

Chan Chan.

Hipolito Yrigoyen 1390.

3 blocks from 9 de Julio and the Avenida de Mayo.

Maybe 7 blocks from the Obelisco.

It's about 3 blocks from Iberia, one of the "other" coffee shops with Chicas at night.

Iberia would be like Excedra's ugly little step-sister.

Iberia, a Nice place, a beautiful and historic building situated on a really beautiful and very important avenue but the Chicas have seen better days and harder dicks.

They are just flat. Out fucked out!

An occasional jewel to be had but you must mine this place more than a Bit Coin mine!

TL.

156 116 4234 if you'd like to meet for dinner FIRST! Before! Before you go chasing tails!