PDA

View Full Version : Leather goods

SanMichele
10-26-08, 22:23
I would like to find good quality leather, want to get a fair price, and pay a fair price for what I get.

Any shop recomandations.

Looking for man jacket, woman jacket, purse.

Thanks

Aqualung
10-27-08, 02:01
I would like to find GOOD quality leather, want to get a fair price, and pay a fair price for what I get.

Any shop recomandations.

Looking for man jacket, woman jacket, purse.

ThanksI find the shop on M. T de Alvear between Florida and San Martin (Silvia why Mario) has good quality at reasonable prices plus a good selection to choose from.

If you want the best and don't mind spending a few Dollars more go to Casa Lopez - M. T. De Alvear between Florida and Maipu. I had a client return there once with a hand bag she had bought six years earlier that was a little tattered from wear and tear and they changed the zipper and cleaned it up till it almost looked brand new.

You can still get first class client service here if you are willing to pay! If you want a bargain then don't expect the service!

KeithEdwards
10-27-08, 09:22
I have had very good service and prices from a shop called Poppy's.

It is located at Florida 930 1st floor "A". I had a jacket made for myself, and then on another visit I had one made for a lady friend from the measurements they took in the states. It also turned out very well.

SanMichele
10-27-08, 13:22
I will check those places out, I appreciate the answers.

In such a large city you get overwhelmed with the choices. And waking in and out of store after store. Well in 1 wk you cannot canvas too much.

Thanks

Aqualung
10-27-08, 13:47
I have had very good service and prices from a shop called Poppy's.

It is located at Florida 930 1st floor "A". I had a jacket made for myself, and then on another visit I had one made for a lady friend from the measurements they took in the states. It also turned out very well.I forgot about Poppy's. True, it's also a good place.

Why4009
06-17-10, 04:44
Hi,

I am thinking of heading to BA and wanted to get a good leather messenger bag. Are the recommendations on the other postings still good? Or can you suggest a place. I am looking for good leather but a reasonable price.

Thanks for the help.