PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke in BA?

Dbros9
10-29-08, 12:35
Are there any bars / clubs in BA that do Karaoke?

If so are they worth checking out?

Thanks.

Cordoba Dan
10-29-08, 21:48
I met some people on vacation from the states. They told me they had hired a remis or local taxi driver who had showed them quite a bit around BA over the course of a few days. They mentioned he brought them to a kareoke bar outside the city and they were all totally impressed. Apparently there was a major crowd and the locals that sing there absolutely blew them away. Wish I had the address but they clearly said it was outside the center. May be worth tracking down.

MCSE
10-30-08, 23:56
Are there any bars / clubs in BA that do Karaoke?

If so are they worth checking out?

Thanks.Are you looking for chicas in Karaoke bars?

I don't think it's going to work, however, there are several in the city, one used to be on gurruchaga st in palermo, should be gurruchaga and honduras, more or less, the name, canto bar. There is another one with a fiat 600 outside in plaza serrano, also palermo soho, it's not karaoke, it's like anyone can sing, anything, also, mitos argentinos, san telmo, humberto primo and bolivar (this is more for amateur bands) you can sit in the upper level and spit the singer if you don't like the music, that's quite more interesting and funnier, if you are drunk enough, and if you spit the singer enough, you can also get involved in a street-fight, and that's even more funnier.

If you win the street fight you can claim the singer's girlfriend as a prize, it's more probable that scenario to happen than finding a girl in a karaoke bar.