PDA

View Full Version : Money for chica info?

Marco Porteņo
10-30-08, 14:09
Hi there,

I am looking for a particular chica who left a certain privado. Has anyone experience with offering money to a girl who is still working there in exchange for information (cell phone number) of the girl that left?

Thanks for responding.

Marco

Daddy Rulz
10-30-08, 20:48
Hi there,

I am looking for a particular chica who left a certain privado. Has anyone experience with offering money to a girl who is still working there in exchange for information (cell phone number) of the girl that left?

Thanks for responding.

MarcoI had a thing for a chica named Sofi (not that one DH the other one that worked at a privado) and she moved to a new place. I had checked the old one like three times and the receptionista finally told me she left and wrote down the address of her new digs. I think this is an exception though and would be surprised if it ever happened again.

What I would do is ask the receptionista if she knows where the girl is while holding a ripped 50 peso note in your hands. Half the note for the address and the other half when it pans out.

Sportsman
10-30-08, 21:09
Marco,

I don't know how well you know the chica you're looking for. But a friend of mine knows this one chica pretty well and even had her personal cell phone number at one time before she lost it and got a new cell phone. The chica left the privado business last month according to a mutual amiga we both knew. The amiga is still in touch with my friend's chica. With my friend's permission, I gave the amiga my friend's cell number and asked the chica to give him a call. Don't know if she has called him yet