PDA

View Full Version : Florida 461 1o ph#43284909

Summerguy
11-04-08, 15:36
Note: walk to the top of the stairs, and on the opposite side of the little patio-like area is the door.

6-7 chicas 1/2 h 30p. 1 h 60p.

Chica quality is average, but all are young.

All do bbbj, cim.

Kazzooey
11-10-08, 23:53
I was looking forward to this place, since it had good prices and young girls. With prices this good, I figure that, even if girls aren't highest quality, I can get 2 girls for half an hour.

The madam was unfriendly and unprofessional. Jesus, sometimes you go to a privado and the madam is great, acting with the same kind of attentiveness as a business owner (which perhaps sometimes it is) A business owner who wants to attract and impress paying customers. This one was not very welcoming.

I quoted the prices listed in the initial post here (30p / half hour, 60p / hora) and was told, nope, 60p / half hour, and more for the hour. I argued my case, but she wouldn't budge. So I paid 60p + 2 for condom.

Was presented with one average but good enough looking chica. In all my mongering here in Buenos Aires, this was the worst ever. Never mind no kissing or BBBJ, which was bad enough. This girl gave zero pleasure. I like fucking slowly, and she kept saying that "this slow fucking is boring." I was like "Hello? Are we here to keep YOU entertained, or for ME to enjoy myself?" She kept trying to make me cum as quickly as possible, asking multiple times if I had come yet. Within the first TEN minutes (I paid for a half hour session)

After we finished missionary and doggie, I asked her to lie down, at which point she said "Oh, you only get two positions." I was like "You're telling that to me NOW?"

I was so pissed of I just left. No pleasure here at all, gentlemen. Oh, and I was sweet to her the whole time. I could have understood her behavior if I had been an asshole to her, but this is not the case.

I complained to the madam on the way out. Maybe my experience was not representative, but based on it, I am never coming back.

Walking down Florida, and quite disgruntled, some tout handed me a flier for Florida 716 4E. Swung by, and the madam was so friendly and professional, it immediately made me feel better and made me think "THIS is how it should be."

-- Kaz.

Oh, also, to clarify, if after reading this post you still for some reason want to visit this place, take note that it is located in the landing area where the main stairs end. I say this because there is a second staircase that continues up on the right hand side. This second staircase doesn't lead anywhere. When you are at the stairs where the main stairs end, you will be facing two doors (across the sort-of-patio-like area) The privado is the left of these two doors.

Uzinuzin
12-08-08, 18:48
I was going to post a quick report about this place but perhaps it is a bit late as you had the actual experience while I only poped in and out.

I went around 4:30pm and the madam was not that bad at all, friendly and smiling. I was after completo, specially BBBJ and CIM and she said only one girl does that (I phoned earlier about this) She came and gave me a kiss, but she had a huge ass and I just got put off by that (though perhaps that wouldn't have effected CIM! LOL)

Then I asked to see all the girls, a couple of others came and I didn't fancy. Then Flor came, real hot looking, young chick (possibly 20/21 yr) with a great, firm body. Now think about it, I regret not doing her, for some strange reason I passed (I think she wasn't doing CIM AND the madam was vague about her BBBJ) so I came out but I marked the place to return for sure. Then I decided to get Flor to come to my flat, called up but madam said we are busy and in any case Flor never visits flats (I can't be sure but may also said because she was young / new / etc.) Unfortunately I never got a chance to go back for her. This was late Nov. And I think the price was 100p / hour. Flor worth the money unless she is a starfish and trouble in bed, some brave sole should give it a try and let us know.

Cadavez
02-09-09, 15:54
I was going to post a quick report about this place but perhaps it is a bit late as you had the actual experience while I only poped in and out.I was here two weeks ago 2 times but I can't say it was a great pleasure and besides of that: they try to let pay more than said when I phoned. My spanish is very well, it's not for that but the treat you bad and the girl I had (Ayelen) was a disaster: bad treature and very sleepy. Ufff She gave me her number but I'm no more interested. 80 pesos but they tried let me pay 100 for an hour. In this case 10 woulf be suficient.

Wisconsin
02-28-09, 10:26
Went yesterday with my friend. About 5 girls. Prices 30 BJ, 70 for 30 min, 80 for 60 min, 100 for 60 min with takeout. We took out. We both had good performers. I would repeat. We did not look at rooms.

Agusazcurra
03-01-09, 13:40
Hi man,

I'm Agustin, from Buenos Aires and really love chiks jaja, I have a question about this place, that I was a frecuent visitor long time ago. Do you have any photo about place and girls? I thought that the place was closed.

Thank you!

Abrigado
03-02-09, 17:51
Apt number 1g. Dark glass door.

Price 80 for 1 hour.100 to take out.

For me chick qualify was not good. So did not try ans.

WorldTravel69
04-04-09, 19:01
This phone is for 1C.

Florida 461, piso 1 C, at Lavalle. 6 Chicas. Prices: 60p 30 min., 80p hour. Tel: 4328-4909. Hours: 24/7.

Apt number 1g. Dark glass door.

Price 80 for 1 hour.100 to take out.

For me chick qualify was not good. So did not try ans.

WorldTravel69
04-07-10, 17:19
I went there and the door told me only 1G is a privado.

The phone number is for 1G.