PDA

View Full Version : Current Prices?

Bartonsky
11-16-08, 04:50
Can anyone post what are the current mkt rates at the major places in BA.

I was there last yr and am wondering how things have changed. I also want to respect the mkt and not pump up the prices.

I do have to admit when I went last yr my negotiating was less than perfect. It seemed like if they quoted a high price I just walked away and if it was reasonable I tried to talk down but really had no luck. Perhaps I don't speak enough spanish to banter enough. Wondering what the best way to get mkt rates are. I hate feeling like I am the sucker overpaying.

Thanks

Paste
11-16-08, 05:25
Thanks for starting a fresh thread. It seems with inflation and the current economic challenges, that prices are rising fast. I took notes as well, but I am concerned they might be outdated.

Can we discuss what is recommended for Black and similar clubs? Entrance fee, chica drinks, and 1 hour rate?

Also less expensive clubs like Croco? Same questions as above?

Apartments?

Cafes like Orleans?

Independent / Internet Dates?

I plan on having Roxana and Laura negotiate for me. But it is also nice to be aware.

Thanks!

Exon123
11-16-08, 08:16
I believe thats the current rate.

Exon

Bartonsky
11-16-08, 14:00
Any way to be more specific? Prices during high, medium and low traffic days / times?

Seems like a lot of experienced guys on here really complain about 'uneducated' mongers come down to BA and messing with the mkt. I am simply trying to do my research and DD and help us all out.

I plan to be in BA for more than a quick binge so I will have the discipline to walk away from bad offers.

When I went last yr Black and Madhados were the most expensive. I thought Solid Gold was cheaper, not as much talent but found a real paraguaian cutie there. Actually had her twice in the week. She was great.

Thanks, just trying to help us all out.

Bart

El Perro
11-16-08, 14:20
Any way to be more specific? Prices during high, medium and low traffic days / times?

Seems like a lot of experienced guys on here really complain about 'uneducated' mongers come down to BA and messing with the mkt. I am simply trying to do my research and DD and help us all out.

I plan to be in BA for more than a quick binge so I will have the discipline to walk away from bad offers.

When I went last yr Black and Madhados were the most expensive. I thought Solid Gold was cheaper, not as much talent but found a real paraguaian cutie there. Actually had her twice in the week. She was great.

Thanks, just trying to help us all out.

BartA little research into the threads on boliches, internet girls, cafes and privados will provide mucho info on current pricing. There is NO dearth of pricing info available! Have at it.

Uzinuzin
11-16-08, 18:53
I went to both Cafe Orleans and New Port, all started with 300p, came down to 250p pretty quickly. I got one at 200p which I took, but lways when I mentioned BBBJ+CIM they all went a bit pale in the face - not sure why this is so much of an issue over here!

I tried a few privados, generally from 100-150p, you get a bit more or even less but that's average range. Most obliged with completo in true meaning of the word - which was refreshing.

I haven't tried any boliches yet, but so far I don't see the point in haggling with freelance chicas with huge attitude and high prices and list of dos and don'ts, when I can find few gems in privados and pay them a bit more if I want them in my apartment. Quality in Cafe O and New P have not justified the hassle, may be boliches will change my opinion.

I'm in Iguazu now and hope to try my luck in Foz - taxi drivers are very optimistic ("Si, hay muchas chicas asha!")

Lysander
11-16-08, 20:37
Thanks for starting a fresh thread. It seems with inflation and the current economic challenges, that prices are rising fast. I took notes as well, but I am concerned they might be outdated.

Can we discuss what is recommended for Black and similar clubs? Entrance fee, chica drinks, and 1 hour rate?

Also less expensive clubs like Croco? Same questions as above?

Apartments?

Cafes like Orleans?

Independent / Internet Dates?

I plan on having Roxana and Laura negotiate for me. But it is also nice to be aware.

Thanks!Actually if you stay away from the expensive Recoleta clubs and other places frequented by high rolling foreigners you will find that BA chica price inflation to be a bit less than overall BA price inflation. Don't be under any illusion that by using the services of Roxanne and Laura you will not be charged more than the going rate. They provide an introduction and translation service. They do not see it as part of the deal to bargain on your behalf.

BadMan
11-16-08, 20:59
About 2 years ago, most of the privado girls I knew were charging $ 150 ARS an hour or just about $ 50 USD. Today they are charging $ 200 ARS an hour or about $ 60 USD at today's current exchange rate.

After 2 years, a 20% increase really isn't that bad considering Argentina's rate of inflation.

Prices at Recoleta clubs has climbed significantly higher. About 2 years ago prices were about $ 300 ARS or about $ 100 USD, and today they are at $ 500 ARS or about $ 150 USD.

This is about a 50% increase over 2 years, which actually follows the yearly rate of inflation much more closely.

As I always say, if you have the money and want to spend it, go for it. If you don't want to, don't. Going over the numbers or be*itching about it won't change much.

Regards,

BM

El Greco
11-16-08, 21:15
I went to both Cafe Orleans and New Port, all started with 300p, came down to 250p pretty quickly. I got one at 200p which I took, but lways when I mentioned BBBJ+CIM they all went a bit pale in the face - not sure why this is so much of an issue over here!

I tried a few privados, generally from 100-150p, you get a bit more or even less but that's average range. Most obliged with completo in true meaning of the word - which was refreshing.

I haven't tried any boliches yet, but so far I don't see the point in haggling with freelance chicas with huge attitude and high prices and list of dos and don'ts, when I can find few gems in privados and pay them a bit more if I want them in my apartment. Quality in Cafe O and New P have not justified the hassle, may be boliches will change my opinion.

I'm in Iguazu now and hope to try my luck in Foz - taxi drivers are very optimistic ("Si, hay muchas chicas asha!")Make sure you go to both sides of Iguasu. Brasilian and Argentinian otherwise you are gonna miss a lot. Easy bus rides to both. Take passport with you for Argentina side.

I'll second that about the divas.

Suerte