PDA

View Full Version : Forum complaints

Jackson
01-01-08, 00:00

Gato Hunter
11-16-08, 18:44
Yesterday there was a very colorful story here by exon about some laptop troubles and now its gone.

I realize this is a heavily moderated forum, especially when one of the "forum sponsors" is involved, but this was just Exon in his finest.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

This post will be moderated in 5 seconds probably.

Smuler
11-17-08, 01:14
Amen. Gato Hunter.

Heavily moderated.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Exon123
11-17-08, 11:46
Yesterday there was a very colorful story here by exon about some laptop troubles and now its gone.

I realize this is a heavily moderated forum, especially when one of the "forum sponsors" is involved, but this was just Exon in his finest.

This post will be moderated in 5 seconds probably.I'm being heavly edited by "El Jefe" himself.

It seam's our fearless leader Jackson has heard complaints from prospective new forum members that they are reluctant to post for fear I'd accuse them of having "Sexual Intercourse With Mothers" and, or "Sucking on Penis's"

I've been told that when ever I use the slang terms for the despictable human event's above my posts will be deleted, The Mother Intercourser.

Exon

Jackson
11-17-08, 13:13

This post will be moderated in 5 seconds probably.Gato Hunter,

First, I've advised Exon repeatedly that I had anecdotal evidence that his proliferate use of the words "cocksucker" and "motherfucker" were deterring other prospective new contributors from participating in the forum. I've asked him by PM, by email, and ultimately by telephone to please stop from using these words. Subsequently, I started routinely deleting these words from his posts, to no avail. Ultimately, I was compelled to simply start deleting every report he posted that contained these words.

I believe that I've been extremely patient in this situation, and thus I take exception to your uninformed complaint.

Second, if you think that this forum is heavily moderated, then you should start calling people "cocksuckers" and "motherfuckers" on some of the local Spanish language forums and see how quickly you get banned. In comparison, calling the AP forum "heavily moderated" is laughable.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
11-17-08, 13:20
Amen. Gato Hunter.

Heavily moderated.

Best Regards.

SmulerGreetings Smuler,

I suspect that your innuendo is in reference to some suspicion that you may be harboring that your exchange of barbs with BadMan was deleted by me, presumably because RentingBA is a forum sponsor.

In fact, pursuant to a long held practice in past similar situations, I have moved the entire exchange to a separate thread, which you may review at.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5073

You may apologize for your inaccurate supposition at any time.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
11-17-08, 22:52
I have to agree Jax allows a lot of bad behavior before editing or banning, even a fair amount of abuse directed at him (as Jackson, not the moderator, he doesn't take too much shit when it comes to the blue ink)

I don't agree with cutting out Exon's use of mutherfuker or cokesuker though, Exonism to me are one of the charms of this community. Really Jax come on, Mother Intercourser, you can't get entertainment like that for free anywhere brother. What will be next, penil enhaler?

Toymann
11-18-08, 00:20
What Daddy said! Plus. Plus. Plus. I whole heartedly agree with Daddy about Exon's use of special adjectives. As far as Jackson goes, this guy does not get enough credit and does a super job moderating this forumn. Nay sayers can KISS MY ASS!

I might suggest that El Jeffe might be just a tad over the top regarding Ex's use of colourful adjectives though. If ya can't take the heat get outa the kitchen. Might I suggest a POll regarding Ex's adjectives. Happy Mongering. Toymann

PS. Come on Smuler. Say you are sorry.

Exon123
11-22-08, 19:19
Let Exon ''tell it like it is''!Could Not Agree With You More Sidney.

Exon

Modelo Vip
12-30-08, 22:17
I'm new in the forum, but I've already read several reports and I keep getting the feeling that the chicas are being heavily critised. I'm not saying the forum members may not have had reasons for complaining, but I was surprised to find so many reports critisizing the chicas and so few recommending visiting them.

I think foreigners have great opportunities of meeting chicas in Argentina, which they lack in their own countries (in terms of legality and price, just to name two important issues) and it is wildly known that Argentine girls are some of the most beautiful in the world. So, I just don't understand.

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.

TejanoLibre
12-30-08, 23:11
What does the price of tea in China have to do with receiving quality service in Buenos Aires?

Or anywhere else in the goddamn world?

Who gives a shit if it's illegal in 49 states. It's cool in Nevada!

We are not going to recommend bad service and we have every right to complain!

If it's a nice ride then she gets the full hard-on recommendation.

If it's a boring ride she gets the limp dick recommendation baby!

Suerte.

I'm new in the forum, but I've already read several reports and I keep getting the feeling that the chicas are being heavily critised. I'm not saying the forum members may not have had reasons for complaining, but I was surprised to find so many reports critisizing the chicas and so few recommending visiting them.

I think foreigners have great opportunities of meeting chicas in Argentina, which they lack in their own countries (in terms of legality and price, just to name two important issues) and it is wildly known that Argentine girls are some of the most beautiful in the world. So, I just don't understand.

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.

Wild Walleye
01-02-09, 01:11
As I understand it, proper use of this site will make it easier for a degenerate monger to maximize chica quality and preserve hard-earned mongering dollars.

Reviews (positive and negative) help you find chicas that have provided excellent service and / or avoid chicas likely to provide bad experiences.

I was lucky enough to find this site before my first visit to Bs As and I must say that the success on my ensuing 20 or trips has been greatly enhanced by both positive and negative reviews. Whether in Bs As or somewhere else in the world, when I have gone against negative posts (I. E hook up with a chica that has negative reviews) I have learned the hard way that I should listen to the reviewers.

WW

Damman
01-02-09, 07:30

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.Ms. Chanel, you may be a wonderful and very attractive person, but this business is not for everyone. If your skin is not thick enough to take an honest criticism and evaluation, maybe you should find another vocation. There is much more to this business than taking the money and spreading your thighs. For me, you have spoken volumes about yourself already and, well, I only bet on sure things: good reviews. Live by the reviews or die by the reviews. I wish you the best of luck and maybe after a few good reviews we can connect. However, my gut tells me that is not going to happen. I smell American Woman.

Footnote:

I have a personal distaste for wannabe "Nightbirds" who come on a Forum and expect everyone to fall all over them and get a good review because they have a body to die for and can wiggle their sweet little ass. Beautiful woman are peso a dozen in Buenos Aires. It takes a special chica to be in this business and I love them.

Meforu 2000
01-07-09, 12:23
Hey Chanel.

Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

It just might be me but every time I go see a women that I see on the internet when I get there it's not the one I wanted to see, and insted I get a pit bull. But you do find one in a hundred thats nice, half way good lookin, and fun to be with.

When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

Chanel post your pic lets see how beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000

QuakHunter
01-07-09, 16:15
1) Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

2) When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

3) Chanel post your pic lets see how Beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000Let me respond, point-by-point:

1) You are drunk or high. Craigslist? Washington, DC? You can find women like that in the fucking Dentist office in Bs Aires. I recommend Jackson implement a drug testing policy before posting. On second thought, that would not leave many creative posters. Scratch that idea.

2) I go for the girls AND to get my rocks off. The Portenas I get with are all that compared to Craigslist bevy of high-maintenance, production line splooge reservoirs.

3) Do you really wonder if Chanel has balls? Please clarify; the only balls I want her to have are mine.

Fight the Power! Let Panos post again!

Exon123
01-07-09, 17:29
Hey Chanel.

Let me say that argentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

It just might be me but every time I go see a women that I see on the internet when I get there it's not the one I wanted to see, and insted I get a pit bull. But you do find one in a hundred thats nice, half way good lookin, and fun to be with.

When I go to BA. Its not for the girls, I go to them just go get my rocks off, it's not that Argentine women are all that, cause they are NOT.

Chanel post your pic lets see how Beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 2000I have to agree with QuakHunter below, there a reason we fly 14,000 mile round trip to Argentina and its certainly not to visit with Jackson.

Exon

Whiskas
01-07-09, 17:48
I have to agree with QuakHunter below, there a reason we fly 14,000 mile round trip to Argentina and its certainly not to visit with Jackson.

ExonExon and Quakhunter are right, if argie ladies are not worth the trouble of going all the way south then we wouldn't be here discussing it, right?

What's wrong with the other guy? Got trouble with his eyes? Maybe he just like fat and dominant p. Ssy!

El Queso
01-07-09, 18:46
Just to round off the criticism of brother Meforu's post, she has posted her pictures, where it counts: where she is actually offering her services (I can't be bothered to find the post and link it)

As opposed to offering the pictures here in this thread, where she is offering a (quite valid, I believe) matter of opinion.

She seems a quite level-headed and rather intelligent young lady in all, to me. And has a pretty good-sized set of (metaphorical) balls, dealing as she has with the bunch of old (or young) codgers who verbally sparred with her.

QuakHunter
01-07-09, 19:03
Exon and Quakhunter are right, if argie ladies are not worth the trouble of going all the way south then we wouldn't be here discussing it, right?He is right about this point; Chanel should show us naked pictures of herself. Pronto.

Chanel, I'll let you see me naked for a fee.

TejanoLibre
01-07-09, 19:13
Hey Chanel.

Let me say that agentine women arent the most beautifull women in the world, the United States has the most beautifull in women in the world, and they come from all walks of the world, you can get the service here too. I live in Washington D. C, and if you like to go on craigslist in erotic you will see the type of women you can get here. I still have to find that kind of women here in BA.

Chanel post your pic lets see how Beautifull you are. Do you have the Balls?

Meforu 20001. FACT: Chanel did not say that the Argentine girls are the best looking in the world.

2. Your PERSONAL Opinion: that the U. S. A has the best looking women in the world.

3. FACT: The U. S. A has the fattest women in the world.

4. Your Personal OPINION: Hot Hoes in D. C .....HA !

5. FACT: A working girl in D. C is either an under-cover cop or a fucking crack-head! That's it baby!

6. Question: Why do YOU come all the way down here if you hate the women?

7. ADVICE: Do not use the internet to locate a satisfier. Women will always use false advertising to lure a monger.

8. Question: What's wrong with pit-bulls? I love mine!

9. Suggestion: If you have the BALLS then you should go to BLACK on Thursday night and see what kind of meat is hanging in the meat-market!

That will change your opinion instantaneously !

Suerte,

Tejano Libre

Jackson
01-07-09, 19:48
He is right about this point; Chanel should show us naked pictures of herself. Pronto.

Chanel, I'll let you see me naked for a fee.No, she doesn't need to post photos of herself in the nude.

Why do some of you insist upon challenging every chica who has the temerity to post on this forum?

Is there some sexual thrill that guys get by badgering the chicas?

Can't you just let a chica post her availability and let it go at that?

Thanks,

Jackson

Ampfofu
01-07-09, 19:53
Hey Chanel.

Meforu 2000Meforu, you must be here trying to piss people off. I know for a fact you are full off shit. Unfortunately I live in northern VA and I would not touch a DC woman with a ten foot pole. Now I know their might be a few gems in DC but they are not from DC. Your a Idiot. If you are in the DC area go to NOVA and hit up the Claredon area, that is where the best free lovin and beautiful women from the area is at. However, for the most part American woman are HOGS especially with their great family values. GO FXXK off man.

Argentina has some of the greatest women and if you are looking in the clubs then you get what you get, but don't you realize they are everywhere. Man you are on the wrong boat and I pitty you.

El Perro
01-07-09, 19:55
No, she doesn't need to post photos of herself in the nude.

Why do some of you insist upon challenging every chica who has the temerity to post on this forum?

Thanks,

JacksonThank you very much Jackson. Well said, and I have been biting my tongue til it is bleeding.

Jackson
01-07-09, 19:57

This is one of the (if not the only) forum where issues can be discussed in a civilised way and diversity of opinion is accepted, so I hope nobody will feel offended by this report.She's right, and I think that some of you need to reflect upon your behavior.

Here's a good standard: Please don't post any question to a chica that you wouldn't ask her in a crowded room with everyone listening.

Get it?

If you want to know a chica's rates, or her services, or if she will suck your toes while you play the violin, or whatever it is that you want, then just send her a PM.

Get it?

After you've had a session with her, then you should post your opinions of that session. Until then, there's no need to voice pointlessly speculative criticisms of a chica you haven't even spent time with.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

QuakHunter
01-07-09, 20:22
No, she doesn't need to post photos of herself in the nude.

Thanks,

JacksonJackson, if you read all of my posts on this subject you will see that my opinion is that Meforo 2000 is an idiot and his attacks were 1) not smart, 2) not tasteful and 3) showing he is full of crap.

If Chanel took my feeble attempt at humor asking for nude pics in any way negative, I apologize to her and her only.

I believe my feelings on this subject are in line with the multitude of people posting who think Meforo 2000 is a fool.

I don't feel I was Badgering any chica and stand on my previous posts as an esteemed Senior Member showing I have been a Gentleman.

Except for the guy who got spit and pissed on a couple of weeks back; I was kind of drunk that night and he deserved it.

Here is an idea, when we hit 100 posts can we get a free Senior Member 100 Post t-Shirt?

Member, Post, 100; I'm sure we can come up with a good slogan.

Seaman
01-07-09, 21:25
Here is an idea, when we hit 100 posts can we get a free Senior Member 100 Post t-Shirt?

Member, Post, 100; I'm sure we can come up with a good slogan.This is something strange I read on a lot of forums. What does a post count mean? The count itself says f*ck all, it is always about the content of the posts.

Just my 2 centavos.

Stan Da Man
01-07-09, 21:43
This is something strange I read on a lot of forums. What does a post count mean? The count itself says f*ck all, it is always about the content of the posts.

Just my 2 centavos.Plus, while I love the website, I'm not likely to advertise my patronage on a t-shirt. Perhaps it's just me, but somehow I don't think some of my more narrow-minded parishioners would understand.;-)

Sportsman
01-07-09, 22:13
He is right about this point; Chanel should show us naked pictures of herself. Pronto.

Chanel, I'll let you see me naked for a fee.She has posted where her pictures can be found. They look pretty nice I might add, love those big breasts. I just might have to splurge and play with them in two weeks. ;)

Meforu 2000
01-13-09, 20:29
Well Its been awhile, and I just came to see what was going on here. And I see that my post made a few waves here [Deleted by Admin].

I guess I might have read canel's post wrong. But I got the feeling that the only way to get a girl for the american is to come to argentina.

So I apollogize to all you [Deleted by Admin] that took it to the wrong way.

But I will be in ba on the 25th if you wish to talk to me in person, drop me a line.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Toymann
06-06-11, 04:20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments Directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy. How convenient El Jeffe that you delete my post under YOUR're rules and "zero tolerance"! I suggest you ressurerect my last post for the membership to see and create a poll that will decide if my posts are personal attacks. I will be happy to "live' by the group's decision in the end. I challenge you to take up my challenge. I find it totally "self-serving" that you delete my posts under you're interpretation that I am being confrontational. As badboy says."I am calling bullshit"! Come on dude. Time to MAN UP! Can you handle the truth. LOL. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

ps. based on your last deletion and comment it appears that the Toymann's days are numbered.LOL

Miami Bob
06-06-11, 12:32
And he fought as the conscience of this board, I am more than disappointed with the Administration's decisions in this area. I acknowledge the administration's right to do ever it wishes, but this is not necessary and is a loss to the community. You may the power to ban the TOYMANN, think about what are your real motives?

The toymann likely is one of the top mongers on this board and he gave more than he received. Look at his reviews. The quality of his recommendations. The only other participants with this type of quality at a reasonable are also gone: dickhead and the one and only exxom123. They are both gone-left in disgust and in protest of what they perceived as abuse of power and use of power for personal whim. Yes, as the admin, one has dictatorial powers: there have been good kings and bad abusive kings.

There was once the king of recoleta-who held court at la charcarita-or whatever the name of the tourist steakhouse next to newport was in 1982 or 3. He was wise in the ways of the gatitas AND offered cousel and reviews filled with sarcasm and with, he offended both men and women, but did it with style. He did not make everyone happy and some complained with not irrational reason. This was this king's style- WHERE IS THIS KING, where has he gone?

The toymann's style and with are similar to that former king's own style. That king has changed. The toymann must go. A drunken addict rants wasting hundreds of words and violates more rules than one can count. Is this out of control addict is censored-NO Is this pimp threatened with banning-no only the toymann must go. Oh mighty king of the mongers, where have you gone-to ban your brother to protect the voice of a shrill nasty working girl?

Jackson
06-06-11, 13:43
How convenient El Jeffe that you delete my post under YOUR're rules and "zero tolerance"! I suggest you ressurerect my last post for the membership to see and create a poll that will decide if my posts are personal attacks. I will be happy to "live' by the group's decision in the end. I challenge you to take up my challenge. I find it totally "self-serving" that you delete my posts under you're interpretation that I am being confrontational. As badboy says."I am calling bullshit"! Come on dude. Time to MAN UP! Can you handle the truth. LOL. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Based on your last deletion and comment it appears that the Toymann's days are numbered. LOLGood riddance.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Jackson
06-06-11, 13:47
A drunken addict rants wasting hundreds of words and violates more rules than one can count. Is this out of control addict is censored-NO Is this pimp threatened with banning-no only the toymann must goThe "drunken addict" in question doesn't violate the forum's rules, doesn't actually insult anyone, and most importantly he doesn't cause ME any problems.

Get it?

Anyway, given your prespective on this subject, perhaps it's time for you to consider wether you might be happier participating in another website.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rev BS
06-07-11, 10:59
And sometimes, you wonder why the Palestine question cannot be resolve. Ego, arrogance, the cancer of humani nature!

TejanoLibre
06-07-11, 15:28
The "drunken addict" in question doesn't violate the forum's rules, doesn't actually insult anyone, and most importantly he doesn't cause ME Any problems.

Get it?

Anyway, given your prespective on this subject, perhaps it's time for you to consider wether you might be happier participating in another website.

Thanks,

JacksonI would like to meet the "Drunken Addict," he sounds like he would be a blast to party with!

TL

Miami Bob
06-12-11, 04:11
You do a thankless job and likely lose money and time. Thank you sincerely. We may not always agree, but usually we can agree to disagree.

TL.you know that I was fond of you and always encouraged you and will do so again in the future. It is based on the former affection that I have been aggressive and maybe too much so. We have known each other for a number of years. I truly hope that you can conquer your demons and get your shit together. I have lost friends over the years to substance abuse and there are times I cry for their memories and the horror in which they died. Talk is cheap and the hot air may feel good on a cold winter's night.

TL do the best you can do and that is all anyone could ask. I am sorry if I have ever embarrassed you. I am lost and don't know how else to communicate. So I pump hot air into this forum upon occasion.

Sincerely,

BOOB aka Bob.

As was said above, ego is a human cancer and it is my turn to admit to my own faults. Sorry guys

TejanoLibre
06-23-11, 23:21
And he fought as the conscience of this board, I am more than disappointed with the Administration's decisions in this area. I acknowledge the administration's right to do ever it wishes, but this is not necessary and is a loss to the community. You may the power to ban the TOYMANN, think about what are your real motives?

The toymann likely is one of the top mongers on this board and he gave more than he received. Look at his reviews. The quality of his recommendations. The only other participants with this type of quality at a reasonable are also gone: dickhead and the one and only exxom123. They are both gone-left in disgust and in protest of what they perceived as abuse of power and use of power for personal whim. Yes, as the admin, one has dictatorial powers: there have been good kings and bad abusive kings.

There was once the king of recoleta-who held court at la charcarita-or whatever the name of the tourist steakhouse next to newport was in 1982 or 3. He was wise in the ways of the gatitas AND offered cousel and reviews filled with sarcasm and with, he offended both men and women, but did it with style. He did not make everyone happy and some complained with not irrational reason. This was this king's style- WHERE IS THIS KING, where has he gone?

The toymann's style and with are similar to that former king's own style. That king has changed. The toymann must go. A drunken addict rants wasting hundreds of words and violates more rules than one can count. Is this out of control addict is censored-NO Is this pimp threatened with banning-no only the toymann must go. Oh mighty king of the mongers, where have you gone-to ban your brother to protect the voice of a shrill nasty working girl? Drunken Addict, you have never seen me drunk or addicted; EVER! Nor am I a shrill!

I entertain to avoid politics!

Jax has only seen me drunk one time in 6 years!

Now please get off of my cloud dude!

Semper FI.

TL

Rock Harders
06-23-11, 23:53
Mongers-

I nominate changing the name of the forum to "Jackson's Facebook". Credit to Miami Bob for coming up with this suggestion.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

TejanoLibre
06-24-11, 03:14
You do a thankless job and likely lose money and time. Thank you sincerely. We may not always agree, but usually we can agree to disagree.

TL. You know that I was fond of you and always encouraged you and will do so again in the future. It is based on the former affection that I have been aggressive and maybe too much so. We have known each other for a number of years. I truly hope that you can conquer your demons and get your shit together. I have lost friends over the years to substance abuse and there are times I cry for their memories and the horror in which they died. Talk is cheap and the hot air may feel good on a cold winter's night.

TL do the best you can do and that is all anyone could ask. I am sorry if I have ever embarrassed you. I am lost and don't know how else to communicate. So I pump hot air into this forum upon occasion.

Sincerely,

BOOB aka Bob.

As was said above, ego is a human cancer and it is my turn to admit to my own faults. Sorry guysBut why so hard on poor, LiittleTL?

I have made a few mistakes in my life and on this forum without a doubt!

I have NOT taken any illegal substances in 7 fucking months my dear old friend!

It makes me look bad and it cost me money when you accuse me of being a drunken addict and a shill!

I am who I am and I write like I think and speak!

I am a fucking FREE TEXAN!

Vain, obnoxious, loud and clear!

I do apologize for being TL!

You either love me or hate me.

Chicas love me and guys hate me!

Not TRUE!

I have met some of the best guys in my life on this forum and you are one of them BOOB!

I would say only one out of a 1000 has been a dick!

I am alone in BA and this helps me live a little longer!

My days are numbered!

What do you call a 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start!

Seriously Bob, I was disappointed that you did not call me or meet with me during your last visit.

An doctor is a neccesary evil but a real friend is impossiible to buy and hard to find.

But easy to keep!

Regards,

TL.

PS- I forgot to put on my resume` that I was an ALTAR BOY!

HS BATMAN! When the fucking queer priest pulled up his skirt I turned the other cheek!

Just like that big NOVEL teaches you!

Man, it is the biggest business in the world!

No taxes!

Think about this :

Where in the world are DEATHS counted but NOT births?

Gato Hunter
06-27-11, 23:25
Where did everybody go?

I have been away from the board for about a year. Over the past week there have been very few reports.

Is this board just dead now? Not even many posts in the never ending political thread.

Rock Harders
06-28-11, 00:21
GH-

Scroll down and look at post 39. All the forum's A-team (Exon, Sidney, Dickhead, Judd, Badboy, King of Sluts, Nibu Raphael, Saint, etc) have been in self-imposed exile as a result of either Jackson's heavy-handed Gestapo tactics (which he employs simply for his own amusement) or his allowing a few fat washed up chicas intent on ripping off uninformed newcomers to dominate the forum's discourse. I heard that Captain Dave has a more interesting Argentina forum than this one that can be found at argentinapublic. Com and that Dickhead is the moderator.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Lorenzo
06-28-11, 03:33
All the forum's A-team (Exon, Sidney, Dickhead, Judd, Badboy, King of Sluts, Nibu Raphael, Saint, etc) have been in self-imposed exile....I can't speak for the others, but if Nibu Raphael is your idea of an "A-team" poster, I shudder to think of what the B or C teams are like. NR is a babbling idiot that Jackson had to banish to his own threads on ISG years ago.

I heard that Captain Dave has a more interesting Argentina forum than this one that can be found at argentinapublic. Com and that Dickhead is the moderator.Apparently you heard wrong. No such web address exists.

Dccpa
06-28-11, 11:19
Nibu is a character, but he is okay. I met him at a restaurant in BA in Nov / Dec. 2002. Some of us had a bite to eat before going clubbing. IIRC, he was always looking for the cheapest sex.

Gato Hunter
06-29-11, 00:07
Whoa! Sorry to fire up the trolling motor.

I miss the King of Sluts the most.