PDA

View Full Version : Ibis - Is It Friendly?

Bkktg
11-18-08, 21:51
I have a booking at the Sheraton hotel & convention center, but just reading here that on top of the hefty price tag they charge a $25 fee for guests.

Any idea of the Ibis Buenos Aires? It's decently priced at around USD 60.

Thanks in advance.

El Greco
11-18-08, 22:49
I have a booking at the Sheraton hotel & convention center, but just reading here that on top of the hefty price tag they charge a $25 fee for guests.

Any idea of the Ibis Buenos Aires? It's decently priced at around USD 60.

Thanks in advance.Almost all Mercure and Ibis hotels of the Accor hotels chain around the world charge extra for breakfast per person and they have same price for single or double occupancy.

Book a room for two persons then and you might have the upper hand if they start complaining. You can always ask them in advance of course.

FYI It is almost fully booked about a month in advance.

El Nica
02-08-09, 20:00
I just saw this post. I haven't been on the site for a while. I have stayed at the Ibis many times before deciding for the apartments instead. It was always guest friendly.

This is the main reason why I always stayed there.

Bkktg
02-11-09, 22:08
Thanks for your reply! Ibis on the next trip then.

I got a free night from Starwood that I will use at the Park Tower on this trip.

I just saw this post. I haven't been on the site for a while. I have stayed at the Ibis many times before deciding for the apartments instead. It was always guest friendly.

This is the main reason why I always stayed there.