PDA

View Full Version : Legal Services

Jcowle1
11-24-08, 19:13
Forum Members,

Just want to let you know that I am an American lawyer down here that has joined up with an Argentine lawyer to provide legal services. We especially focus on foreigners who come down here and have business / legal / contractual issues that they need handled. We specifically seek to assist the small / medium size businessperson who wants personal attention and wants to avoid the animal that is the big-firm culture here (and the "run-around" that it too often includes)

Please feel free to contact me at anytime. We would be more than happy to handle any issues you may have. My partner used to work in the biggest firm here in Argentina, so he is more than qualified to handle local issues of these types.

My cell number is 15 5610 2268, and an email you can reach me at is casey@lexmercator.com.

Thanks,

Casey

Thomaso276
11-24-08, 21:07
Hourly rates? USA prices or Argentina prices?

Jcowle1
11-25-08, 14:52
Well I would rather not put a blanket number for hourly rates because it could vary depending on the complexity or the type of issue we are dealing with.

But I will tell you that if it's an "Argentine" issue (a local issue dealing with setting up a S. A., for example) the rate will be an Argentine one because my partner would handle it and obviously we wouldn't charge an American fee for an Argentine lawyer to do local work.

The first consultation is free so anyone can feel free to call me or email me and we can set up to get you into the office and get into more details at that point.

Thanks,

Casey