PDA

View Full Version : August 2007 B.A. Trip

Bartonsky
11-25-08, 12:54
I was in BA last year and never wrote up a report. I plan to be back in the New Year so wanted to get my first report out before then.

All in all it was very fun. I had not read the forums as much so I didn't know about the cafes and privados etc. My friends and I tried, Madhados, Black, Solid Gold and another place I forget the name.

I think of them all I liked Madhados the best. Seemed better than Black to Mingle. For whatever reason the girls also seemed to be hotter in Madhado than Black the week I was there.

I got this one pro at Black for around 400 pesos plus all the other drink fines etc. That stuff adds up! I need to work on my negotiation because I don't think I got one person to lower their price much. Oh well live and learn. I mean I did move them off their original ridiculous hail mary quote but nothing where it mattered.

I don't remember the girls name from Black but she was like the girl next door. Didn't look like a pro. I kind of liked that. Wasn't as crazy as other girls but very nice. I kind of felt like I was making out with a long time girlfriend.

The funny thing is my friend came home empty handed after putting the hammer down on a certain price with a girl after he bought her a drink already. She would not budge so he just left out of principle. Well after I was done my friend wanted a shot with her and she was game. I think he paid the same price.

I think she was pretty hungry by the end of it all. She ate one of my Clif Builder bars. Ha!

I met this one Paraguayan small girl at Solid Gold that was really amazing, Andy. She only wanted 300 pesos. Again my negotiation was non existent. I'll try to get better.

Here is a pic of the Black girl. Sry I don't remember her name. Also posted a pic of some crazy girl that my friend brought back that just started posing. I think she was on something.

Bartonsky
12-05-08, 17:28
Another one I found from the trip. These were probably one of the best natural breasts I have found. I really could not believe they were not fake.