PDA

View Full Version : Gysell's Apartment - Off-topic Comments

Sweet Mariana
11-23-08, 16:10
Hello Wild Walleye. Thank you for yours comments, I hope to see you again. I will be available until 3 of december. Hugs and sweet kisses

I managed to slip out of the office between meetings last week to see Marina. I am glad I did. Took an hour massage which was fantastic and covered every part of my body.

Having seen her video, I was inclined to try several different approaches. However, once she showed me her oral technique, I decided that was all I wanted. Her DT is the real thing and spectacular.

She was great to spend time with let alone the massage and extras. I hope to make it back before she leaves in December.

Wild Walleye
11-24-08, 01:51
Do not let yourself be distracted by the complications of business. All is fair in love and war (or at least lust and business)

I will continue to enjoy your place, as will a significant number of mongers here, because we know that you are synonymous with quality and consistancy. What happens beyond that is not worth your consternation.

What is past is past. See you in a week or two.

Best,

WW

Argento
11-24-08, 06:06
This thread is alone for commentaries of my girls and of my place.

You must traverse your commentaries to independent girls.

Please don't use my place for advertising of your services.

Thank you.

Gysell.So threads now have proprietal rights. Does Jackson get and will continue to get, a royalty payment? I sort of got the distinct impression that threads were accessible to everyone provided the subject posted had some relevance. Now of course I know better. The member who starts the thread has sole control on who posts and what gets posted. Interesting I must say. I thought and Jackson has discussed it on the board as well as personally, that he does take paid advertising. So Gysell, if you don't like the concept of open threads, I am sure Jackson will offer great advertising rates.

Your attitude is a bit like the guys who pick up a dirty rag and then take a proprietal right to the car parking spaces on public streets here in Buenos Aires, waving you in and directing your parking. Since most of them have never driven a donkey cart let alone a car, they have no concept of parking or space constraints, but at the end of the day, demand payment for you to use the public street.

As I say to them, "NICE TRY".

Argento

Redhot
11-24-08, 11:52
Hi Dear,

Thank you for your words and your constant support.

You know many girls think that using my name have more work.

See you soon!

Kisses.

Gysell.

Do not let yourself be distracted by the complications of business. All is fair in love and war (or at least lust and business)

I will continue to enjoy your place, as will a significant number of mongers here, because we know that you are synonymous with quality and consistancy. What happens beyond that is not worth your consternation.

What is past is past. See you in a week or two.

Best,

WW

Redhot
11-24-08, 12:19
You not know to me.

You are very far from the reality.

I never use nobody.

You are very mistaken on whom I am.

Gysell.

So threads now have proprietal rights. Does Jackson get and will continue to get, a royalty payment? I sort of got the distinct impression that threads were accessible to everyone provided the subject posted had some relevance. Now of course I know better. The member who starts the thread has sole control on who posts and what gets posted. Interesting I must say. I thought and Jackson has discussed it on the board as well as personally, that he does take paid advertising. So Gysell, if you don't like the concept of open threads, I am sure Jackson will offer great advertising rates.

Your attitude is a bit like the guys who pick up a dirty rag and then take a proprietal right to the car parking spaces on public streets here in Buenos Aires, waving you in and directing your parking. Since most of them have never driven a donkey cart let alone a car, they have no concept of parking or space constraints, but at the end of the day, demand payment for you to use the public street.

As I say to them, "NICE TRY".

Argento

Argento
11-24-08, 15:56
You not know to me.

I never use nobody.

Gysell.I am not attacking you, just trying to set you right on what I believe the Website and posts are about. Obviously you think your thread is only for your advertising and I am not permitted to post either. All I am attempting, obviously too subtlely, that where you post your advertising happens to be available for others to post what they consider is relevant information. And your ex-employee does have a connection with you and was obviously highly regarded by you when it suited your business. Obviously that principle never crossed your mind when you set up your own thread to target the members of this forum with your free advertising. Very Argentinean. But the coin does have 2 sides.

As my father used to say, "Hit in your eye with a ball of your own shit".

Argento

Mister Rocksta
11-26-08, 12:14
You not know to me.

I never use nobody.

Gysell."You not to know me" Should be: You do not know me.

"I never use nobody" Should be: I never use anybody. (double negatives are always improper in a single sentence)

El Perro
11-26-08, 12:37
Could it be?Nah, a first time asshole, with an initial post exhibiting a world of class.

Exon123
11-26-08, 13:22
Nah, a first time asshole, with an initial post exhibiting a world of class.Jackson say's we gota be nice to first time posters like this guy.

Exon

Mister Rocksta
11-26-08, 14:02
Thanks so much for your mature comments.

TejanoLibre
11-26-08, 15:53
Since you seem to be new to the board and you obviously do not understand

that RED HOT is an Argentine female we should let you slide on this one.

After all, have you ever met an Argentine that can speak or write in English without making any mistakes?

Anyway, the ONLY thing that matters is if she makes any mistakes while fucking your brains out!

P. S - I deplore double negatives but I love double penetrations!

"You not to know me" Should be: You do not know me.

"I never use nobody" Should be: I never use anybody. (double negatives are always improper in a single sentence)

Redhot
11-26-08, 20:28
Mr Rogger Rodriguez your understand this:

FUCK YOU!

My English is much better than your spanish!

"You not to know me" Should be: You do not know me.

Granite
11-27-08, 07:14
Mr Rogger Rodriguez your understand this:

FUCK YOU!

My English is much better than your spanish!Right on my lady. Tell it like it is. Dud not know this character came to BA to correct bad English. Must be a Harvard or Oxford drop out.

Thomaso276
11-27-08, 10:59
Luv it! Redhot please check your PM's

Exon123
11-27-08, 11:22
Guess Gysell told him a thing or two, right on Gysell.

Exon

Redhot
11-27-08, 13:46
Wishing this thanksgiving finds you with plenty of reasons to give thanks!

Love,

Gysell