PDA

View Full Version : El Alamo Thanks Giving Dinner

Exon123
11-26-08, 16:28
Whats the deal on dinner tomorrow night.

What time does it start.

And how much again?

Exon

Rock Harders
11-26-08, 17:32
Mongers,

As I stated in the El Alamo thread, the Thanksgiving Feast begins at 4pm and includes Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, 2 cans of Budweiser or a glass of wine, for $50 pesos. The NFL games start at 330 PM Argentina Time and of course all three of them will be shown live with sound via the stereo system.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

El Alamo
11-26-08, 17:38
Exon,

There are 2 gorgeous 19 year old students from Auburn at El Alamo who are always asking about you.

Only one person has scored with them, outside of Rock Harders and Dave, who charge the girls to go home with them.

In any event, if you are going to be at El Alamo for Thanksgiving, can I have sloppy seconds with the Auburn girls? Probably more likely to be sloppy thirds or fourths if those Romeos (ass bandits) Sidney and Jackson are there.

Let me know

El Perro
11-26-08, 17:51
Exon.

There are 2 gorgeous 19 year old students from Auburn at El Alamo who are always asking about you.Give the girls a War Eagle! For me! Ask them if they've ever jerked a guy off during the Toomer's Corner celebrations.;)

Exon123
11-26-08, 19:12
Exon,

There are 2 gorgeous 19 year old students from Auburn at El Alamo who are always asking about you.

Only one person has scored with them, outside of Rock Harders and Dave, who charge the girls to go home with them.

In any event, if you are going to be at El Alamo for Thanksgiving, can I have sloppy seconds with the Auburn girls? Probably more likely to be sloppy thirds or fourths if those Romeos (ass bandits) Sidney and Jackson are there.

Let me knowOnly in my dreams El Alamo could I be so lucky.

But if the girls need legal advice I can direct them to an Attorney.

Exon

Hunt99
11-26-08, 19:34

ExonI stopped giving freebies or taking payment-in-kind a long time ago. Strictly cash nowadays. Given the state of the economy, I might even take precious metals or diamonds in lieu of paper money. Heh.

Exon123
11-26-08, 20:18
I stopped giving freebies or taking payment-in-kind a long time ago. Strictly cash nowadays. Given the state of the economy, I might even take precious metals or diamonds in lieu of paper money. Heh.Ah come on Hunt,.

You'd trade some legal services for a little pussy, you could call it "Pro Bono" work and write it off on your tax's. It would put you in good standing with the Bar and everybody wins.

Exon

El Alamo
11-26-08, 20:31
Only in my dreams El Alamo could I be so lucky.

ExonExon.

The question is not whether these girls need legal advice.

The question is whether they are of legal age.

You wonder why gorgeous, drop dead bueatiful, 19 year old college girls are trying to get you between the sheets.

It's the price people like you have to pay. When you are a combination of Paul Newman and Robert Redford all wrapped into a package called Exon -this is the price you have to pay

Don't forget. I want sloppy seconds

Hunt99
11-26-08, 22:04
Ah come on Hunt,

You'd trade some legal services for a little pussy, you could call it "Pro Bono" work and write it off on your tax's. It would put you in good standing with the Bar and everybody wins.

ExonWell, if she's very cute, I might make an exception to my rule.

El Perro
11-27-08, 22:51
Thank you Rock Harders for greasing my way into the Alamo tonight. I was afraid I would go turkeyless tonight, but you came through. Also, thanks to the first time in BA mongers, who covered my tab for a little information.

Diamondjoe
11-28-08, 11:52
No problem Doggboy! Shoeless Joes was a good time. It is nice to see a bar owner know how to run a business.

I am sure if some non-monger wanted to pick up a local chica for a relationship it would have been easy, but I prefer drinking and doing my own thing, then providing them cash to leave. It really picked up after 6pm.

We did check out the apartment on the way back at Santa Fe 1707 3rd floor. One guy was leaning beside the entrance and once he seen us press the 3rd floor button he let us in.

They had 3 chica's (5-6 ratings overall, looks were 3-4, bodies 8-9) We decided to take one each (the 6 hours of drinking assisted in our thought process, we would have not done them sober)

They both were troopers. I had many chicas in Panama, Costa Rica, and Columbia quit after they realized it was going to be a long session, but they hung in there to the end. $150 pesos total. Clean place.

We plan on hitting the Cutty Sark this afternoon and Hooks and Cattos tonight. We are saving Madahos and Blacks for late night entertainment after we spread our pesos to less gifted chicas.

If anyone has any suggestions on apartments or chicas to check out, please post. I will provide updated info back.