PDA

View Full Version : Mongering trip with my wife

Zing23
11-26-08, 22:19
My wife wanted to go to Buenos Aires. I pretended indifference, but I booked us into Jackson's loft apt in Recoleta (across street from the cemetario) my wife loved the neighborhood and the city and the country. I ran her ragged every morning with visiting barrios, etc. Then had a good lunch and she took a nap and watched usa tv shows in the apt all afternoon, while I went walking and exploring the city. If you clickon my name and select "find other reports by user" you can read what I did on my explorations.

I studied the street map before arrival, but was still confused uintil I had a city tour by Laura (Roxanna's assistant)

I speak ok spanish, although I was surprised that the spanish in argentina is quite different. Without spanish you would need a bit more help visiting most of the privados. Although you can just ring the bell, say "abierto?" (are you open? And wait for them to ring you in or come down and get you.

My wife says it was the best vacation we ever had. I agree!

-zing

PS: We were seldom up late enough for her to notice that our neighborhood was a hotbed of p4p. One day near the end she asked me about a buillding with a big M on it. I said it was a club for picking up girls, Mahados. at least that is what my tour guide told me (Laura). I did not partake of any of the services in our neighborhood except the privado next door 1 time. in retrospect I could probably have gone for an early morning walk at 6am and picked up a girl coming off work.

Kazzooey
05-17-09, 11:09
Nice trip report. I'm assuming that the wife did not know about your extracurricular activities. What would you tell her when you'd get back from your mongering explorations? What was your cover story when she'd ask what you hadd seen or been doing?

Gerente
05-19-09, 00:43
Pretty risky mongering with your wife, but I liked it. Good report