PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 818 fourth floor apartment 405

AK233
11-28-08, 20:04
This apartment located in the apart-hotel Las Naciones (is heavily advertised in Gemidos (Angeles, Guillermina, Zoe, etc) under therapeutic massage. It is located on Corrientes 818, fourth floor, apartment 405. Telephone is 4393-1778. They advertise as massage plus HJ and it costs 100 p for approximately one hour. I have gone a number of times and was satisfied with the service. Although the girls generally want to upsell to sex after 40 minutes of your massage, they are not obnoxious, and will perform a bit more massage, followed by a nice hand job to completion if you are not interested. No tip required or requested by my choices. On two occasions I had a massage with Zoe, who is exactly as she appears on the website. Her face is okay, but she has a nice tall and firm body and wonderful enhanced breasts. Although she initially wanted an extra 200 p for sex, that was clearly ridiculous, and we agreed upon an extra 100 p (for a total of 200 p for the hour) She turned out to be very passionate, with lots of sweet kissing, DATY, CBJ, and the sex was enjoyable. The second time was much better, since she stripped down first, and still gave me the massage, which was what I wanted. We had sex for about 70 minutes the second time, for the same 200 p total. Very nice girl, just be nice in return, please.

This place was just around the corner from my apartment, so it was very convenient. By the way, apartment 405 is just where you meet your girl. You are then taken to a different apartment in the same building for the massage. You have a choice of tatami mat (my preference) or massage table.

Ak233

AllIWantIsLove
11-29-08, 02:59
When I look at the girls you mention who are listed under therapeutic massage on Gemidos I see no indication that they offer even a HJ. You say you've had sex with Zoe, but do you have any knowledge that the other girls offer even a HJ or more?

Does the room they take you to for the massage have a shower?

Thanks,

Bob

This apartment located in the apart-hotel Las Naciones (is heavily advertised in Gemidos (Angeles, Guillermina, Zoe, etc) under therapeutic massage. It is located on Corrientes 818, fourth floor, apartment 405. Telephone is 4393-1778. They advertise as massage plus HJ and it costs 100 p for approximately one hour. I have gone a number of times and was satisfied with the service. Although the girls generally want to upsell to sex after 40 minutes of your massage, they are not obnoxious, and will perform a bit more massage, followed by a nice hand job to completion if you are not interested. No tip required or requested by my choices. On two occasions I had a massage with Zoe, who is exactly as she appears on the website. Her face is okay, but she has a nice tall and firm body and wonderful enhanced breasts. Although she initially wanted an extra 200 p for sex, that was clearly ridiculous, and we agreed upon an extra 100 p (for a total of 200 p for the hour) She turned out to be very passionate, with lots of sweet kissing, DATY, CBJ, and the sex was enjoyable. The second time was much better, since she stripped down first, and still gave me the massage, which was what I wanted. We had sex for about 70 minutes the second time, for the same 200 p total. Very nice girl, just be nice in return, please.

This place was just around the corner from my apartment, so it was very convenient. By the way, apartment 405 is just where you meet your girl. You are then taken to a different apartment in the same building for the massage. You have a choice of tatami mat (my preference) or massage table.

Ak233

AK233
12-03-08, 00:52
Hi Bob,

It has been my experience previously that girls who advertise "tantric" mean sensual massage with HJ to completion (at the very least) When I have had other tantric sex, it has always been with a nude woman, who then pleasures me without intercourse, leading to hand job / completion. So, I just assumed when reading the Gemidos description that tantric was the same thing. I was not disappointed and HJ was clearly a major part of the program. With Zoe, she asked me if I wanted anything "more" at our first visit. I asked how much, then we agreed on an additional 100p. She stripped down, started performing oral sex, and the rest naturally developed. I have absolutely no doubt that all the girls at that apartment normally perform HJ as part of the service. I do not know that all will have intercourse, but I bet most will. As far as the facilities, the girl takes you to another apartment with two rooms (with doors) and a nice (normal) bathroom. One room has a tatami mat, the other room a massage table. The bathroom is small, but very clean and modern, and has a bathtub / shower with a sink, toilet, and bidet. The shower had great hot water. Plenty of soap and shampoo. The girl gives you a clean towel wrapped in a plastic bag. I was able to shower completely afterward to remove the residue of the cream-based massage lotion. I should mention, that the apartment is not just for you and your girl, but depending upon demand, the other unoccupied room may be taken up while you are there by another chap and his girl. So, once when I was having some fun with Zoe on the tatami mat, another girl and guy entered the apartment and went into the other room. The rooms are on separate ends of the apartment, so we were not further bothered by any noise. Ak233

Big Boss Man
05-24-12, 23:48
http://www.ciudadmasajes.com.ar/sites/mg/public/app/masajistas/?msg=sofia

I been wanting hook up with this girl for several years. Always unavailable so I assume popular or she doesn't work much. Actually called today for Alma. Alma was not available so I asked who was. Sofia's name came up so it was finally my turn. Good-looking friendly woman in her early thirties I would guess. She wears a little too much makeup for my taste. Mostly a sensuous massage rather than a therapeutic one. I took an upgraded room and it is nice to have a bed that doesn't squeak. This place is more expensive as noted in previous posts. 470P complete. I went 1205 rather than 405 to meet Sophia.

Peter Sideburn
05-18-14, 17:20
Big Boss Man had my back and recommended Sophia recently. Some spare time so went by the 1205 address.

For 400 p got Sophia for massage and release for 90 min and Luz for 30 min. Bottom line is Luz gave the best true massage ever. Serious massage skills but only massage and nothing sexual about it. She is probably mid 30's and cute. While she gives the spice, Sophia is on the other end giving the sugar. Sophia continues for the entire time with serious pleasure skills. Planned a another 90 minutes full on session for additional but schedules didn't work out. She is very cute about 30 and I believe would be great total provider...have to get back with the proof later.

Not sure who will be next on my list because as my recent posts show I now have a cadre of amazing "friends" that can easily fill every free moment of the rest of my trip.

This experience was worth every penny.

Pete.

http://www.ciudadmasajes.com.ar/sites/mg/public/app/masajistas/?msg=sofia

I been wanting hook up with this girl for several years. Always unavailable so I assume popular or she doesn't work much. Actually called today for Alma. Alma was not available so I asked who was. Sofia's name came up so it was finally my turn. Good-looking friendly woman in her early thirties I would guess. She wears a little too much makeup for my taste. Mostly a sensuous massage rather than a therapeutic one. I took an upgraded room and it is nice to have a bed that doesn't squeak. This place is more expensive as noted in previous posts. 470P complete. I went 1205 rather than 405 to meet Sophia.

Darino
05-23-14, 22:27
Big Boss Man had my back and recommended Sophia recently. Some spare time so went by the 1205 address.

For 400 p got Sophia for massage and release for 90 min and Luz for 30 min. Bottom line is Luz gave the best true massage ever. Serious massage skills but only massage and nothing sexual about it. She is probably mid 30's and cute. While she gives the spice, Sophia is on the other end giving the sugar. Sophia continues for the entire time with serious pleasure skills. Planned a another 90 minutes full on session for additional but schedules didn't work out. She is very cute about 30 and I believe would be great total provider...have to get back with the proof later.

Not sure who will be next on my list because as my recent posts show I now have a cadre of amazing "friends" that can easily fill every free moment of the rest of my trip.

This experience was worth every penny.

Pete.Were you able to walk in or had to make an appointment? Any idea of open hours and weekend availability?

WorldTravel69
05-24-14, 12:21
Start Here.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe&msa=0&hl=en&dg=feature

Were you able to walk in or had to make an appointment? Any idea of open hours and weekend availability?

Shawman
06-07-14, 16:59
Start Here.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217722955438416883460.0004b889479bbe8c61cbe&msa=0&hl=en&dg=featureAbout to jump in boys. I'm a bit jumpy because I don't know what to expect I'll be back with an update. I aint walking out my place with anything more than a thousand pesos. They can rip me off, but they won't get the house!

Shawman
06-07-14, 21:47
About to jump in boys. I'm a bit jumpy because I don't know what to expect I'll be back with an update. I aint walking out my place with anything more than a thousand pesos. They can rip me off, but they won't get the house!Alright boys, here is my experience!

I got the hotel, and went to the room I was told to go to (over the phone when I made my appointment). I was greeted and told the ladies would be out to see me. She charges 250 p for this alone.

The girl who greeted me comes back and informs me that this would have been the normal procedure however, since I already made an appointment with noel over the phone, it was her who I would be with. Cool.

Noel comes out and greets me and takes me to another room in the hotel. She lets me know that 250 covers the topless massage, but extras like sex will be 400 to 500 p. Total time 1 hr.

She looks like her photo so that is cool. Her body isn't amazing but her tits are real and regular sized, which I like, and her arms / shoulders are long and lean, which I also like.

You can see her pics on ciudadmasajes site.

She gave me a light massage, BBBJ, and a tug to finish. During the session she stole kisses from me a couple of times. I thought that was cute. She also slid my dick up and down on her pussy which felt really good.

She stops to answer the phone a lot which can become obnoxious. She needs to stop doing that.

At the end of it she charges me 500 p.

If you guys want a bit more of a review, I can do that. Just let me know. I'll get to it later. I just wanted to report back that after my first time in Argentina, I am back in my apartment, safe, sound, and none the worse for wear.

For a place that supposedly has a scene that is legit, this place is more "undergroundish" than I am used to, so that was a touch disconcerting.

I know she isn't "the greatest of all time", and she did overcharge me, but I knew that would happen going in.

As the old saying goes, ya got to start somewhere, so I just wanted to get the ball rolling, and get a "pussy karma" account started as it were. Second time should be easier now.

What I was really looking for out of all of this (which wasn't even to pop a load) - she said I will be recommended as a client to the company and that I am welcome back anytime! Yes!! Now, good pussy should be easier to find.

BTW the ice cream place outside on Corrientes is really good "chuco's" or something like that? I recommend it to reward yourself after all that hard work getting a massage hahaha LOL!

Shawman
07-01-14, 18:14
Alright just wanted to place this little update. I went into this privado today because, although I have been partying my ass off, I still haven't had a moment in a week. And that -ish just aint right.

I was enjoying the company of a lady there who was totally wonderful. Great personality, great attitude, great everything (actually tipped her 50 p on top of her 500 p, just because).

Guess when I popped off? Right when Argentina scored that goal! It was hilarious, we heard everybody in the streets cheering their head off (yeah, from the 4th floor at that), we had the game on (of course), and that's exactly when I scored too hehehe LOL!!

And to think, the laundry lady was chiding me this afternoon because I was at her place picking up the laundry and not watching the game. If only she could have seen me at the magic moment, she would have been proud!

Vamos Argentina!

P.S. Florida st is a trip during the games. First off, you will get there no problem because the streets are clear. Second, half the businesses are open, but not servicing, while the game is on. However you are welcome to sit back and chill out with the store owners and enjoy the game until there is a break, and they'll help you then. Welcome to Argentina. I love it!

WorldTravel69
02-16-16, 17:36
The Hotel Security guy said no more.