PDA

View Full Version : Old but not Cold

Matterhorn
12-08-08, 06:56
My first post, so go easy on me. I'm early 60's and just got free to do as I please. Looking at all the pictures & fun you are all having, gee, I'd like some of that too! What's the deal on age and attitudes of the service providers 'down there'? I'd hate to make the trip for nothing but a few pesos in my hand. Do you have any good advice to get me started (other than a handful of vitamin v, hahaha!

Aqualung
12-08-08, 09:35
My first post, so go easy on me. I'm early 60's and just got free to do as I please. Looking at all the pictures & fun you are all having, gee, I'd like some of that too! What's the deal on age and attitudes of the service providers 'down there'? I'd hate to make the trip for nothing but a few pesos in my hand. Do you have any good advice to get me started (other than a handful of vitamin v, hahaha!As long as you are up to it you won't find any problems with the girls. On the contrary, the chicas prefer an older guy as he is physically less demanding of them and probably wealthier (and more generous) than young studs and there seems to be a strong Electra complex running in Latin girls in general.

(Is Electra complex still used for females or is Oedipus also used for females nowadays?

Facundo
12-08-08, 11:23
(Is Electra complex still used for females or is Oedipus also used for females nowadays?Orthodox Freudian Psychoanalysis is still alive and kicking; Electra complex is still being used. By the way, judging from the pick of older women, whose train passed long time ago, by certain mongers of this board, I would say the Jocasta Complex is also alive and kicking. One more observation, Exon's use of "motherfucker" doesn't have anything to do with the Jocasta Complex, but his use of "the expression "cocksucker" has a lot to do with a regressed state to the oral stage. However, his love of auto-pleasuring himself demonstrates Exon is stuck at that awkward narcissistic adolescent stage. I think the jerk off artist will never grow up.

Damman
12-08-08, 11:23
My first post, so go easy on me. I'm early 60's and just got free to do as I please. Looking at all the pictures & fun you are all having, gee, I'd like some of that too! What's the deal on age and attitudes of the service providers 'down there'? I'd hate to make the trip for nothing but a few pesos in my hand. Do you have any good advice to get me started (other than a handful of vitamin v, hahaha!Do not even give it a second thought. Old fart here (60 +) and it is not a problem. Remember, "Older man's darling, younger man's slave." Do it for yourself. Only passing through one time. Just do it. Go out with your boots on: Second Hand Lions.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=388994#post388994

Exon123
12-08-08, 14:00
Orthodox Freudian Psychoanalysis is still alive and kicking; Electra complex is still being used. By the way, judging from the pick of older women, whose train passed long time ago, by certain mongers of this board, I would say the Jocasta Complex is also alive and kicking. One more observation, Exon's use of "motherfucker" doesn't have anything to do with the Jocasta Complex, but his use of "the expression "cocksucker" has a lot to do with a regressed state to the oral stage. However, his love of auto-pleasuring himself demonstrates Exon is stuck at that awkward narcissistic adolescent stage. I think the jerk off artist will never grow up.Would someone please explain the "Electra Complex" and while there doing also explain the "Joccasta Complex"

Thanks.

Exon

Aqualung
12-08-08, 15:15
Would someone please explain the "Electra Complex" and while there doing also explain the "Joccasta Complex"

Thanks.

ExonThe Electra complex is when a young girl fucks a sugar daddy. The complex is greater inversely to the sugar the daddy has.

A Joccasta complex would be if an older lady adopted you as her son and then fucked you. Almost impossible in your case as the lady would have to be much too old to be able to fuck!

Cocksuckers can be either of the two but an Oedipus complex would be a motherfucker.

Exon123
12-08-08, 16:00
The Electra complex is when a young girl fucks a sugar daddy. The complex is greater inversely to the sugar the daddy has.

A Joccasta complex would be if an older lady adopted you as her son and then fucked you. Almost impossible in your case as the lady would have to be much too old to be able to fuck!

Cocksuckers can be either of the two but an Oedipus complex would be a motherfucker.Knowledge is Power.

Exon

Aqualung
12-09-08, 00:09
Knowledge is Power.

ExonHey Exon, instead of calling people cocksuckers or motherfuckers which seems to upset some people you can call them Electras or Oedipus -

;)

AllIWantIsLove
12-09-08, 02:28
I'm your age and don't find that the girls seems to care. Or if they do it doesn't show. Not that I can tell anyway.

A bigger age related problem for me that that certain MOs don't work. If you want to go to the bars to pick up a chica you'll have to stay up pretty late. I suspose I could do it but I just am not willing to. So I generally order in from the web site ads, or go to a massage place, or, sometimes, try Orleans - although I am recently finding the prices there too high for me.

Bob.

My first post, so go easy on me. I'm early 60's and just got free to do as I please. Looking at all the pictures & fun you are all having, gee, I'd like some of that too! What's the deal on age and attitudes of the service providers 'down there'? I'd hate to make the trip for nothing but a few pesos in my hand. Do you have any good advice to get me started (other than a handful of vitamin v, hahaha!

Matterhorn
12-09-08, 20:24
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replys, and the encouragement. It seems like I have a bit of homework to do to learn spanish. It's also interesting to watch who came back with a response, and how y'all interact. I don't think I'm too lazy or dumb, so I guess I'll have to act like the self responsible person I am. Also, I don't want to get my head handed to me on a platter by you guys. So, beyond the monger friendly spanish phrases posted here, what's a good follow-on to be more conversant in spanish, before I get my fully functioning anatomically correct guy 'parts' down there?

AllIWantIsLove
12-10-08, 02:30
1) Something is better than nothing. 2) There are no silver bullets. You will probably find some credit free courses at your local community college. There are of course tapes / CDs. Berlitz are probably the best known. I've tried them and they aren't bad. Currently I am using the Pimsleur tapes. I guess I'd say that they are better than Berlitz but they are also more expensive. If you'll be in BsAs for awhile you can find lessons there, classes or private. A Google search should provide a list of several schools offering classes and / or private lessons.

Bob

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replys, and the encouragement. It seems like I have a bit of homework to do to learn spanish. It's also interesting to watch who came back with a response, and how why'all interact. I don't think I'm too lazy or dumb, so I guess I'll have to act like the self responsible person I am. Also, I don't want to get my head handed to me on a platter by you guys. So, beyond the monger friendly spanish phrases posted here, what's a good follow-on to be more conversant in spanish, before I get my fully functioning anatomically correct guy 'parts' down there?

DblGear
12-10-08, 02:40
Aqualung, I had no idea you were such a philosopher.