PDA

View Full Version : Our Ladies of Negotiable Affections!

TejanoLibre
12-10-08, 17:44
Our Ladies of Negotiable Affections. Or Pros, Cons and Buenos Aires?

That would be Prostitutes, Con Artists and BA!

How about the separation of Church and State? Church and Hooker?

How many times have you seen one of Our Ladies of Negotiable Affections wearing a crusifix around her neck?

How many times have you seen one perform the sign of the cross right before she Polishes the Pope?

You know, she slings it over her shoulder on the way downtown.

God fearing working girls. How quaint!

There are gigantic crosses with none other than J. C hanging on the wall in the courtrooms and the classrooms!

Holy Shit Batman!

Try that in the good, old USA.

You gotta love this place!

Please chime in boys!

Tejano Libre

Big Boss Man
12-10-08, 20:40
But the story I have to tell is this one. It was my third time with this chica, my favorita on this trip, and while I having her culo her husband calls from Paraguay. She answers the phone because I guess she has a special song that plays when he calls. She is trying to catch her breath and speak normally. She gestures me to pull out and since I like to think of myself as a gentleman I do. She talks for five minutes and we restart. Definitely a first for me and my hair is gray.

Gipse
12-10-08, 21:02
I was dating this girl in a South American country, not Argentina. I thought I was dating her - I know better now. Whenever I visited her country, she would spend all her time with me, move in with me in the apartment. I was in love. In hindsight, she was the one in love - in love with my money. I should have been wiser since I met her in a working establishment. This was years ago, when I was young and stupid or should I say younger and stupider.

Anyways, she prayed a lot and went to church every Sunday, at least during the weeks she was with me. When I asked her about the apparent conflict in her believes and her deeds, she said,

A) She grew up in a dirt poor neighborhood in a difficuit environment and belief in God gave her hope which kept her going.

B) The guilt from what she did was devastating. To deal with this guilt she could do drugs, like many other working girls, or pray for forgiveness and start anew everytime.

Hunt99
12-11-08, 00:03
Mary Magdeline was by many accounts a hooker - people are sinful, and churches are intended for sinners, not "perfect" people. Because there aren't any.

I believe in God and have screwed many chicas. I don't know that one excludes the other.

Aqualung
12-11-08, 02:20
I can't see how a girl fucking for the money she needs to survive should have any more of a conflict with her God than another girl as a chambermaid cleaning shit or vomit from the carpet in a hotel room for the same rea$on$.

Though I have no personal beliefs, I respect a chica who does and if it helps her in any way all the better for her.

This is just another reason why Argentina (or most of Latin America) is such a wonderful and exotic place where the rules are different. Not like most of the Western World where the rules are simple - Girls that fuck aren't religious and those that do are going to burn in hell.

Here everything mixes and mingles into blurry tapestry where the only thing that is certain is that there is an end but in the middle just go and do what you have to (or want to) do.

El Queso
12-11-08, 12:53
Mary Magdeline was by many accounts a hooker.Actually, the New Testament never calls her a prostitute. That apparently starts from a sermon from Pope Gregory I in 591:

"She whom Luke calls the sinful woman, whom John calls Mary [of Bethany], we believe to be the Mary from whom seven devils were ejected according to Mark."

In actuality, Gregory called her a sinner, not a prostitute. But he also said she screwed out of marriage (an adultress) which is still not a prostitute. From there people decided she must have been a prostitute and TRADITION states that she was a hooker, not any "official" book.

I've even read convincing authors that say that Mary Magdelene was actually the wife of Jesus and one of the reasons why she has become a sinner in the Book and later a prostitute is that the Council of Nicaea, formed by the Roman emperor Contantine to define a single church and get rid of all documents that didn't agree with the outlook that was developed, stated that Jesus was the son of a god, and therefore a god himself, and who could have a god actually married and doing human things, such as having a family?

As if whores didn't have a hard enough time already!

QuakHunter
12-14-08, 14:43
After about forty trips to South and Central America I think I might have it all figured out with about 28% certainty.

I met a girl down there that works at one of the higher end boliches. After paying way too much to exit (And was damn well worth it) we had a couple of great sessions and spent some time out of the rack during the day. When the business side calmed down I heard the condensed story of why she is a working girl. Basically she is a beautiful girl raised in a good, Catholic family with an upper middle class existence. Good education, family trips to the country and the beach while growing up. She used her beauty and charm eventually securing a job with a SA company that sent her as a spokesmodel to other countries including the Euro Zone and the States. She got experiences that would form her tastes.

Then Boom! Some Rico Suave porteno sweeps her off her feet, gets her pregnant and leaves her and a kid after two years. Story happens everywhere not just Latin America.

When the inevitable bills start piling up, along with the fact that she had been exposed to the material "finer" things, she walks into the life. That was six years ago.

During that time while working she finished a professional degree last winter and looked forward to her new career.

To make a long story even longer, she lived up to the level of her income she made at the club. She has a kid in Private School, lives in a nicer Cap Fed apartment, likes nice clothes and is unwilling to give any of that up. So in September she gets a new job at a private clinic where she works a 24 hr shift on Sunday and two 16 hr shifts during the week that pays the extraordinary sum of 2,400. That would be OK if it were dollars, but it is pesos. $800USD whole dollars a month when the monthly nut is $2,000USD.

Her own damn fault on the lack of frugality, but guess how the difference in income is made up? You bet. Sadly she is on the downside of forty competing with the talent in that town and probably is past peak earning years. (I can only make so many trips, right?)

Now here is where the aforementioned tale is germain to the subject at hand: This broad is as beautiful, as educated, as polished and is as upright as any girl I have ever met. I have had the opportunity to spend about ten days with her on two separate trips she made to see me in the states and I have it bad for her. My intention was not to become her press agent, but only to plow the shit out of her on a regular basis. I still desire to do that, but my opinion of her has changed for the better.

Personally I try to do most things right and, other than a significantly draining Mongering habit, I don't have many skeletons. But because of her story, my view of some of these girls has changed. If anything happened to my wife of almost thirty years, I would move this girl to the states. I would introduce her to the bishop, the priest, the choir, the busybody hens at the women's club and the city council as my new wife that used to suck dicks for a living. (Actually if she married me, she would still be sucking dicks for a living; I know I don't bring much to the table)

My point here is this; she is doing what it takes for her son and herself and reconciles that fact with her beliefs. She turns it on and off, but I really don't care as long as it's on when I am with her. I'm totally OK with that. I still spend my afternoons at Cafe Orleans and she doesn't blink.

Without anyone criticizing any beliefs here, I personally don't believe there is any place in Heaven for the people I know that is different than for her. She is good and that's that.

Of course I have about 1,387 years to serve in purgatory after what I did on my last trip to Bs Aires.

The Aqua Man is dead on about the Western World's rules. Recently I have a much greater desire to slap the living shit out of most of my friend's wives and Western Women in general since I met my friend. I will always think she is one of the good people of the world.

Suerte.

I can't see how a girl fucking for the money she needs to survive should have any more of a conflict with her God than another girl as a chambermaid cleaning shit or vomit from the carpet in a hotel room for the same rea$on$.

Though I have no personal beliefs, I respect a chica who does and if it helps her in any way all the better for her.

This is just another reason why Argentina (or most of Latin America) is such a wonderful and exotic place where the rules are different. Not like most of the Western World where the rules are simple - Girls that fuck aren't religious and those that do are going to burn in hell.

Here everything mixes and mingles into blurry tapestry where the only thing that is certain is that there is an end but in the middle just go and do what you have to (or want to) do.

Exon123
12-14-08, 15:09
QuakHunter,

Any contact information on this woman, or possibly a website picture?

Exon

QuakHunter
12-14-08, 15:57
Mr. Exon,

She has dark hair and speaks Spanish. Oh yeah, one of her first names sounds Latin.

Check your PM. Take care; I am a pussy.

QuakHunter,

Any contact information on this woman, or possibly a website picture?

Exon

BadMan
12-14-08, 16:07
Bravo QH,

One of the better posts I've read on AP in awhile. You give a very interesting and well needed perspective.

Regards,

BM

PS. Pm seeeeeeent
After about forty trips to South and Central America I think I might have it all figured out with about 28% certainty.

I met a girl down there that works at one of the higher end boliches. After paying way too much to exit (And was damn well worth it) we had a couple of great sessions and spent some time out of the rack during the day. When the business side calmed down I heard the condensed story of why she is a working girl. She is a beautiful girl raised in a good, Catholic family with an upper middle class existence. Good education, family trips to the country and the beach while growing up. She used her beauty and eventually secured a job with a SA company that sent her as a spokesmodel to other countries including the Euro Zone and the States.

Then Boom! Some Rico Suave porteno sweeps her off her feet, gets her pregnant and leaves her and a kid after two years. Story happens everywhere not just Latin America.

When the inevitable bills start piling up, along with the fact that she had been exposed to the material "finer" things in life, she walks into the life. That was six years ago.

During that time she finished a professional degree last winter and looked forward to her new career.

Long story even longer, she lived up to the level of her income she made at the club. She has a kid in Private School, lives in a nicer Cap Fed apartment, likes nice clothes and is unwilling to give that up. Soon she gets a new job at a private clinic where she works a 24 hr shift on Sunday and two 16 hr shifts during the week that pays the extraordinary sum of 2,400. That would be OK if it were dollars, but it is pesos. $800USD whole dollars a month when the monthly nut is $2,000USD.

Her own damn fault, but guess how the difference in income is made up? You bet. Sadly she is on the downside of forty competing with the talent in that town and probably is past peak earning years. (I can only make so many trips, right?

Now here is where the aforementioned tale is germain to the subject at hand: This broad is as beautiful, as educated, as polished and is as upright as any girl I have ever met. I have had the opportunity to spend about ten days with her on two separate trips she made to the states and I have it bad for her. My intention was not to become her press agent, but only to plow the shit out of her on a regular basis. I still desire to do that, but my opinion of her has changed for the better.

Personally I try to do most things right and, other than a significantly draining Mongering habit, I don't have many skeletons. But because of her my view of some of these girls has changed. If anything happened to my wife of almost thirty years, I would move this girl to the states. I would introduce her to the bishop, the priest, the choir, the busybody hens at the women's club and the city council as my new wife that used to suck dicks for a living. (Actually if she married me, she would still be sucking dicks for a living; I know I don't bring much to the table)

My point here is this; she is doing what it takes for her son and herself and reconciles that fact with her beliefs. She turns it on and off, but I really don't care as long as it's on when I am with her. I'm totally OK with that. I still spend my afternoons at Cafe Orleans and she doesn't blink.

Without anyone criticizing any beliefs here, I personally don't believe there is any place in Heaven for the people I know that is different than for her. She is good and that's that.

Of course I have about 1,387 years to serve in purgatory after what I did on my last trip to Bs Aires.

The Aqua Man is dead on about the Western World's rules. Recently I have a much greater desire to slap the living shit out of most of my friend's wives and Western Women in general since I met my friend.

Suerte.