PDA

View Full Version : Baleria de Platynum cellphone communications

Alejandra
12-14-08, 21:55
Hello, are you like?

I am writing because I know that some people have difficulty with communications to mobile phones. My number is published 15 3 010 6561, it was only to receive calls. From an international phone, they should dial 0054 9 3 010, 6561.

I leave my cell, in which I can receive text messages from Buenos Aires, and also replied. This number is not published, the number is 15 3 642 7880, from Baires, 0054 9 3 642 7880, from an international phone.

Alejandra (Baleria de Platynum)

Kisses to all!

Alejandra
02-08-09, 21:31
Hello, are you like?

I am writing because I know that some people have difficulty with communications to mobile phones. My number is published 15 3 010 6561, it was only to receive calls. From an international phone, they should dial 0054 9 3 010, 6561.

I leave my cell, in which I can receive text messages from Buenos Aires, and also replied. This number is not published, the number is 15 3 642 7880, from Baires, 0054 9 3 642 7880, from an international phone.

Alejandra (ONELLA DE 59. COM)

Kisses to all!

Alejandra
10-25-11, 10:11
Hello, are you like?

I leave my cell, in which I can receive text messages from Buenos Aires, and also replied. This number is not published, the number is 15 3 642 7880, from Baires. 0054 9 3 642 7880, from an international phone.

Alejandra (ONELLA DE 59. COM)

Kisses to all!Hi Guys,

I am not in any website in Argentina, from March. My cel number is 11 3 642 7880, and my mailbox is alejandra_g33@hotmail.com.

Kisses to all my friends in AP!

Lueck Hoff
11-05-11, 19:49
This woman is nothing else than a waste of time now.

We had an appointment on Monday at 7pm at my appartment. She did not show up and 45 minutes later she gave me a call and told me that she is not able to come because she is working in an office and there is a meeting going on. It turned out that she had send an email to me about this three hours before, but I do not read my emails every hour.

We then made an appointment for today. She asked me for the time and I suggested 2pm. Again no show up, but now without any phonecalls or messages.

The only good thing for me is that I saved 500 pesos. This is what she is charging, ridiculous for a woman who is unreliable to say the best.

L. H.

Toymann
11-06-11, 02:00
The only good thing for me is that I saved 500 pesos. This is what she is charging, ridiculous for a woman who is unreliable to say the best.WOW! 500 pesos! You are kidding me! I have referred Ale to some of my buddies in the distant past BUT, this puta isn't even in the ballpark at 500 pesos. Not long ago it was 350 pesos and that was pushing it. I saw her in the flesh about a year and a half ago and her looks had really gone done hill. VERY BADLY! To put it in western terms " she's been rode hard and put up wet". The shelf life of a puta is quite short and Ale's best years are way behind her. I am totally amazed that anyone reading this board would even agree to 500 pesos dude. Wondering if you have any game what so ever! Try any of the good looking girls on solo and you'll get a fresh 20-30 year old for 400 pesos delivery. No reason to even entertain a 40 year old puta like Ale at 500 pesos dude. What were you thinking? Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Lueck Hoff
11-06-11, 21:26
WOW! 500 pesos! You are kidding me! I have referred Ale to some of my buddies in the distant past BUT, this puta isn't even in the ballpark at 500 pesos. Not long ago it was 350 pesos and that was pushing it. I saw her in the flesh about a year and a half ago and her looks had really gone done hill. VERY BADLY! To put it in western terms " she's been rode hard and put up wet". The shelf life of a puta is quite short and Ale's best years are way behind her. I am totally amazed that anyone reading this board would even agree to 500 pesos dude. Wondering if you have any game what so ever! Try any of the good looking girls on solo and you'll get a fresh 20-30 year old for 400 pesos delivery. No reason to even entertain a 40 year old puta like Ale at 500 pesos dude. What were you thinking? Happy Mongering All. Toymann

I have been with enough of these good looking young girls, but was looking for something different, Toyman. If she is looking that bad now, I could have sent her back and I would have paid the taxi money only. No problem. Anyway, it was her who did not show up, even for 500 pesos.

L. H.

Exon123
11-06-11, 22:04
WOW! 500 pesos! You are kidding me! I have referred Ale to some of my buddies in the distant past BUT, this puta isn't even in the ballpark at 500 pesos. Not long ago it was 350 pesos and that was pushing it. I saw her in the flesh about a year and a half ago and her looks had really gone done hill. VERY BADLY! To put it in western terms " she's been rode hard and put up wet". The shelf life of a puta is quite short and Ale's best years are way behind her. I am totally amazed that anyone reading this board would even agree to 500 pesos dude. Wondering if you have any game what so ever! Try any of the good looking girls on solo and you'll get a fresh 20-30 year old for 400 pesos delivery. No reason to even entertain a 40 year old puta like Ale at 500 pesos dude. What were you thinking? Happy Mongering All. Toymann

I have been with enough of these good looking young girls, but was looking for something different, Toyman. If she is looking that bad now, I could have sent her back and I would have paid the taxi money only. No problem. Anyway, it was her who did not show up, even for 500 pesos.

L. H.Knowing Ale as well as I do its obvious she didn't want to Fuck the guy.

Exon

Miami Bob
11-07-11, 00:40
Ale just isn't the pleasant person she was a few years ago-for what ever reason which is not worth discussing. To keep this discussion positive: There is nothing positive to say about her lack of basic curtsey and inflated pricing. I truly hope that she has many customers and makes lots of $$$$$.

Over and out,

Bob

Exon123
11-07-11, 01:19
[QUOTE=Miami Bob; 419906]Ale just isn't the pleasant person she was a few years ago-for what ever reason which is not worth discussing. To keep this discussion positive: There is nothing positive to say about her lack of basic curtsey and inflated pricing. I truly hope that she has many customers and makes lots of $$$$$.

Over and out,

I don't know about anybody else but I've got a date with Ale for $400 peso; s in a couple weeks.

I'll telling you, she didn't want to Fuck the Guy, thats the reason for the price.

Exon

Lueck Hoff
11-07-11, 14:22
I don't know about anybody else but I've got a date with Ale for $400 peso; s in a couple weeks.

I'll telling you, she didn't want to Fuck the Guy, thats the reason for the price.

Exon

What I think is that you get a better rate because this woman knows you personally, Exon. I never met Ale before, so why do you think she didn't want to make the deal? She even sent me personal photos to my webadress! If she didn' t want it, she.

Could easily cancel the appointment, so that I could organize something else. No problem at all. We are all free individuals.

L. H.

Exon123
11-07-11, 22:13
Lueck Hoff,

Ale is in semi-retirement She has her base of clients. She threw that number at you because she doesn't know you.

Regulars would pay her standard $400 peso's.

Exon

Miami Bob
11-08-11, 02:42
You can explain the higher price, but the rude behavor