PDA

View Full Version : BDSM in Buenos Aires

Nepo23
12-17-08, 22:42
Just wondering if anyone knows of any reputable Mistresses in BA that provide hardcore BDSM services. I am not talking hooker with a whip.

Thanks

Bsasbaby
12-20-08, 20:22
I visited La Casona del Sado located at Yatay 784, telephone number 4861-7822. They have a web page at www.lacasonadelsado.com.ar. I called the number and the person answering the phone did not speak much English, but enough to ask me a couple of questions then give me the address. You have the option of being a submissive or a dominant. I am a submissive. I was told a one hour session with a dominant woman would cost 300 Argentina pesos. I studied the webpage very carefully before I called so that I was aware of the women available and their preferences. The woman on the telephone told me that Mistress Soraya was available. I thought her web photos were sexy and I was excited to meet her.

I arrived at the address at the scheduled time. Mistress Sofia, the owner-manager, greeted me at the door. I was very surprised by her appearance, since I had seen her photographs on the website. In person she is appears much older and age-worn, even a bit haggard. I do not know her age, but she looked like a hard 60 years old. She was smoking a cigarette and had her little barking dog following her. I would guess she is a chain-smoker. Mistress Sofia led me inside the studio and collected the 300 pesos. She asked me in Spanish what type of session I wanted, and I did my best to explain my desires. She then took me to the session room where I waited for Mistress Soraya.

The studio itself is a large duplex with a central courtyard and a number of rooms. The BDSM studio is well-appointed. There are at least three different rooms with bondage and BDSM equipment. There is a large bathroom with toilet, sink, and bathtub, used both for after-session clean up and probably for water sport tortures and activities, such as enemas, etc.

Mistress Soraya arrived shortly. Again, compared to my expectations from the website, I was a bit surprised by her appearance, but not to the same extreme as I was for Mistress Sofia. Mistress Soraya was still reasonably attractive, in an older way, and was about 40 years old. Her web pics make her look like she is in her twenties. Mistress Soraya is definitely not fat, but is a bit thicker / stronger / athletic looking than the web pics suggest. She is white, but I noticed that her skin tone was a bit ashen. She was wearing thick rubber heeled boots that laced up to mid-shin, a black latex miniskirt, and a black latex top.

She told me to undress. When I was naked she walked me over to a wooden "horse" (a wooden plank supported on each end by two pieces of wood in an upside-down "V" shape: ^----^) She made me climb onto the horse, face down. She then tied my hands together and feet together with rope. She took a lubricated dildo and started to penetrate my anus repeatedly. At the same time she took another dildo and made me perform fellatio on it. She spoke to me in Spanish during this time. She would occasionally spit on me during this ass play. We did this for a while. Next she lifted me off the wooden horse, while I was still tied up. She made me stand and lift my hands over my head. She attached my hands to a pulley device and it lifted my hands further over my head in a rather uncomfortable way. She started to twist and squeeze my nipples. She spit on me more. She squeezed my testicles. At the beginning I told Mistress Soraya that I did not like too much pain and that I did not want any marks or scars placed on my body. I am sure that my request limited her, as I would have expected her to begin spanking me then or hitting me with belts or straps. She eventually pulled me down from the pulley and put me on the floor. She put a blindfold on me and made me lay on my back on the floor and hands above my head. She stood over me and started to stroke my penis. I then heard her walk out of the room for a few moments. When she returned I felt her stand over me and I felt the warmth from her body. She crouched down further and I felt her ass on my face. I began to lick her crack and her anus. I stuck my tongue in and out of her asshole. She moved my hands from above my head to my penis so that I could stroke myself. She stood up a bit, then began to urinate first on my hands and penis, moving upward along my body, until she was urinating in my mouth. When she was done urinating on me, she started to stroke my penis some more, taking my pre-cum and putting into my mouth. Eventually with all of my stroking, her feeding me my pre-cum, laying a pool of her urine on the floor, I ejaculated. She then forced me to eat all of my cum from her fingers and hand. She left me like that on the floor blindfolded for another few minutes as she again left the room. When she came back, she took off the blindfold, unbound my hands and feet, and gave me a towel to wipe myself off.

For clean up, we went into the room next door with the bathtub and I took a shower. She later brought me a coca-cola to wash my mouth out, although I had brought a tooth brush with me.

All in all I would say it was a fair session. It included a number of elements I liked. It did not really feel like she was into it much, although she did make a reasonable effort. It would certainly have been better if I could speak and understand Spanish fluently. In retrospect, it is very possible that when the mistress left the room, she brought in one of her slaves to service me with her ass and urine, then made her slave leave while I was still blindfolded. Would I repeat? Maybe, but perhaps with another mistress. I would not want to have a session with Mistress Sofia, given her appearance. There may be others out there who like that kind of fantasy, however. I know that this type of sexual experience is not for most people, but I wanted to give a description of it to those who might be interested.

BadMan
12-20-08, 21:02
Not my thing at all. But I thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am sure many forum members are interested in this kind of thing. And to be honest, it was an interesting read. I have often wondered what exactly BDSM consisted of.

Regards,

BM.

Exon123
12-20-08, 21:04
Jackson,

This is truly a "Report of Distincton" and should be kept in the archives of Argentina Private for all times.

Why it was so titlitating I found myself masturbating as I read it.

And people make fun of me checking out Tranies in the park, I couldn't hold a candle to this guy.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
12-20-08, 21:11
Like him I'm not into BsDm (well I like to spank my chicas a little but nothing serious like this) but top marks for being so open with his fetish and in the spirit of this forum, top marks again for posting so others who are into this can find what they seek as well.

I also found it interesting.

Jackson
12-20-08, 22:44
And people make fun of me checking out Tranies in the park, I couldn't hold a candle to this guy.Dig down deep into your memory banks, my friend.

I'm sure you can find some stories that will horrify us all.

Thanks,

Jackson

QuakHunter
12-21-08, 00:52
All in all I would say it was a fair session. It included a number of elements I liked. It did not really feel like she was into it much, although she did make a reasonable effort. It would certainly have been better if I could speak and understand Spanish fluently. In retrospect, it is very possible that when the mistress left the room, she brought in one of her slaves to service me with her ass and urine, then made her slave leave while I was still blindfolded. Would I repeat? Maybe, but perhaps with another mistress. I would not want to have a session with Mistress Sofia, given her appearance. There may be others out there who like that kind of fantasy, however. I know that this type of sexual experience is not for most people, but I wanted to give a description of it to those who might be interested.I'm glad you found a place you were looking for. But if you ever are short of cash and can't go back I will spit on you and beat the hell out of you for cheap. My novia will say dirty things to you, as well. Not sure about shoving the the anal probe up the Richard Gere Gerbil hole. Got to worry about my street cred. Know what I sayin'?

Dude, to each his own. I'm glad you found it in the lovely town of Bs. Aires. If Walt Disney were a monger, this town would be DisneyWorld.

Suerte

Exon123
12-21-08, 03:59
Dig down deep into your memory banks, my friend.

I'm sure you can find some stories that will horrify us all.

Thanks,

JacksonJackson,

I made you a promise to do my very best not to call anyone "CockSuckers", but this shit posted below is off the fucking charts.

Exon

QuakHunter
12-21-08, 06:28
The CS word won't even get attention. Last thing the mongers on this board need is some MoFo talking about Irene Ryan from the Beverly HIllbillies shoving Eric Cartman's Anal probe up his anus and shouting "Armageddon, Armageddon"

But then again, how hot was she? Ellie Mae Hot?

Jackson,

I made you a promise to do my very best not to call anyone "CockSuckers", but this shit posted below is off the fucking charts.

Exon