PDA

View Full Version : Are there any sex guides in Buenos Aires?

JohnGray
12-26-08, 02:03
it will be my first time travelling to buenos aires.

Apart from Roxanna is there any male or female sex guide that can show us evryting that the city has to offer,

Like I wake up in the morning and someone stay whit me like the whole day telling me about the scene and know like evryting about the sex scenen in the city.

Thank you!

Daddy Rulz
12-26-08, 02:52

Apart from Roxanna is there any male or female sex guide that can show us evryting that the city has to offer,

Like I wake up in the morning and someone stay whit me like the whole day telling me about the scene and know like evryting about the sex scenen in the city.

Thank you!Are there any other nominations?

Hope this doesn't run afoul of the no harassment of newbys policy but, well, come on.

Exon123
12-26-08, 13:19

Thank you!I'd be happy to show you around, but I need $500 a day plus all expense's and of course I won't sleep with you.

Exon

Thomaso276
12-26-08, 19:57
I'll do it for 499 (dollars per day) plus expenses and will make sure Exon sleeps with you.

Daddy Rulz
12-26-08, 20:21
I'll do it for 499 (dollars per day) plus expenses and will make sure Exon sleeps with youHe is on exepshunal coksuker an Tamaso nos bunos ares reel gud

QuakHunter
12-26-08, 22:02

Thank you!Hey Johnny Boy,

There's this really cool guy on the board named Bsasbaby who went to this place called Lacasonadelsado. The link is www.lacasonadelsado.com.ar/.

He wrote a great report on it last week; very interesting. Ask for Mistress Sofia.

They might treat you better there than some of the board members.

By the way, I will only charge you $498.00 plus expenses.

Exon123
12-26-08, 23:36
I'll do it for 499 (dollars per day) plus expenses and will make sure Exon sleeps with you.Fucking price cutter.

Exon

Hunt99
12-27-08, 01:20
My knowledge is far more comprehensive than these low-class pricks, plus my price is only US$497 per day plus expenses.

Master J
12-27-08, 13:39
Chance of a lifetime.

Please contact me regarding your upcoming trip. Although my rates are slightly higher than the previous posters, my services are booked through most of the year because I offer an outstanding service for our special clients. With you being an Argentina Private member I can work my schedule to fit your needs.

I can show you around for sure! Not for the faint of heart.

QuakHunter
12-27-08, 15:58
Chance of a lifetime.

Please contact me regarding your upcoming trip. Although my rates are slightly higher than the previous posters, my services are booked through most of the year because I offer an outstanding service for our special clients. With you being an Argentina Private member I can work my schedule to fit your needs.

I can show you around for sure! Not for the faint of heart.JohnGray,

Watch out for this scam. I heard from a guy down there who talked to someone in another city who had a cousin that met some guy who heard of a guy named Master something.

What he does is he takes you out and slips something into your drink. Then you wake up in a bathtub full of ice and your kidneys are missing. This might be him, or it might be the Rapper named Master P.

Also, this might be a front for prostitution. Watch out!

Wild Walleye
12-29-08, 02:02
How about a group night out? We can each contribute a "gem" from our own personal experiences.

Johngray agrees to pick up a few drinks and has to take one house pig, mixed in with all the goodies.

Mr Lucky
01-01-15, 16:22
Called TL at last min of NY eve and began a great relationship with can do guy. He arranged for the perfect answer to my needs with Aurora showing up and being totally delightful.

Going for a repeat!

Thanks, Mr Lucky.

Anoncharm
01-19-15, 06:04
Visiting Buenos Aires later this year and seeking some really huge boobs. Real or fake -- I don't care. The bigger the better. First time to BA -- seeking someone who can come to my hotel, or that I can visit safely. I only know very limited Spanish, so English is a plus. Any guidance?

TejanoLibre
01-19-15, 15:11
Visiting Buenos Aires later this year and seeking some really huge boobs. Real or fake -- I don't care. The bigger the better. First time to BA -- seeking someone who can come to my hotel, or that I can visit safely. I only know very limited Spanish, so English is a plus. Any guidance?I'm a "Guide" but I don't have humongous tits!

Perfect English though!

Seriously, I think that you may have accidently posted your request in the wrong thread.

I'm actually an "Adult" tour guide but what you are looking for is a female with massive gazongas right?

They grow on trees down here!

In fact there is a woman that may be around 34 or36 years old that has been hanging around Orleans and Excedra the past few nights.

Absolutely the biggest and most perfect and most ripe set I have EVER seen in my entire life! Very attractive too.

I am Not a tit man in any way but these things are perfect! They just stick straight out and appear to be sculpted.

I have no idea if she speaks English and it does not matter much but I Know that she will come to your hotel!

I'm sure that she will be Long gone by the time you arrive though.

These are perfect but they grow on trees down here.

Glorious Tits!

TL.

CincyVirgo
01-19-15, 17:53
I was just lucky enough to spend a afternoon with TejanoLibre and it was very enjoyable. He's a great guide and really seemed to care about showing me both historical sites and sites for after hours entertainment!

Thank you TL.

CincyVirgo.

I'm a "Guide" but I don't have humongous tits!

Perfect English though!

Seriously, I think that you may have accidently posted your request in the wrong thread.

I'm actually an "Adult" tour guide but what you are looking for is a female with massive gazongas right?

They grow on trees down here!

In fact there is a woman that may be around 34 or36 years old that has been hanging around Orleans and Excedra the past few nights.

Absolutely the biggest and most perfect and most ripe set I have EVER seen in my entire life! Very attractive too.

I am Not a tit man in any way but these things are perfect! They just stick straight out and appear to be sculpted.

I have no idea if she speaks English and it does not matter much but I Know that she will come to your hotel!

I'm sure that she will be Long gone by the time you arrive though.

These are perfect but they grow on trees down here.

Glorious Tits!

TL.

Sushidoc
08-28-19, 15:49
All,

I am looking for the best wingman in BA.

The famous tejano libre- aka Ramiro.

I need his email to schedule a tour on my next visit.

Believe it or not - his walking tours - even without the Darkside- are the best.

The man knows the best cheap eats in the city. I loved walking mictocentro with him.

So please help me get his email. The one he posts does not work.

Thanks.

Jon.

WorldTravel69
08-29-19, 14:20
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8593-Tour-guide&p=450712#post450712.

All,

Believe it or not - his walking tours - even without the Darkside- are the best.

The man knows the best cheap eats in the city. I loved walking mictocentro with him.

Thanks.

Jon.

WorldTravel69
10-19-19, 11:38
If you need a Chica TejanoLibre can get you one or some.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?8593-Tour-guide&p=450862#post450862.

TejanoLibre
10-30-19, 14:55
All,

Thanks.

Jon.Hola Amigos !

The Reports of my Death have been Greatly Exaggerated !

I have been on "Vacation" for a while but I am back in the saddle again . Always good to hear from my old , new and future friends.

I am available for absolutely anything that you can possibly think of for the most part . 18 by a few seconds ? Sounds good to me.

Seriously , I was wondering if anyone is coming down in the next few weeks or so because I desperately need my new glasses brought down from the USA and the only thing that I need to do is send them to you before you depart and I will make sure that you have an extremely memorable experience in BA !

And of course I will waive any and all of my fees happily .

Muchas Gracias Amigos !

Sincerely ,

Tejano Libre.

Tmontana
10-31-19, 13:32
Hola Amigos !

The Reports of my Death have been Greatly Exaggerated !

I have been on "Vacation" for a while but I am back in the saddle again . Always good to hear from my old , new and future friends.

I am available for absolutely anything that you can possibly think of for the most part . 18 by a few seconds ? Sounds good to me.

Seriously , I was wondering if anyone is coming down in the next few weeks or so because I desperately need my new glasses brought down from the USA and the only thing that I need to do is send them to you before you depart and I will make sure that you have an extremely memorable experience in BA !

And of course I will waive any and all of my fees happily .

Muchas Gracias Amigos !

Sincerely ,

Tejano Libre.I will be coming down mid nov. Im bringing some cams for Jackson so bringing a pair of glasses is not a problem.

TejanoLibre
10-31-19, 23:01
I will be coming down mid nov. Im bringing some cams for Jackson so bringing a pair of glasses is not a problem.YOU SIR , SHALL BE KNIGHTED AND BEAUTIFIED ! HOPEFULLY WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!

I have never worn Prescription Glasses before in my life and these are the extremely highly rated and FUCKING expensive Tag Heuer Rimless Titanium latest and greatest frames that are no longer available and I am going to use Progressive lenses without the lines and unfortunately I have to have the lenses made here because the eye doctor was so kind. So I sincerely hope that they work as advertised !

HD ! The best lenses on the market specifically made for Rimless frames with the latest German , of course Trivex lense material. It doesn't scratch or break , it's ultra lightweight and ultra-thin. Going to lose these "Birth-Control" reading glasses that I have been ruining my eyes with for 15 years ! Just too VAIN to wear glasses I guess. I absolutely know!

This is the very, very special request that is extremely important to me at least ! The glasses absolutely have to be brought down inside the plane due to the extremely prevalent theft at the ARGENTINE airport ! Please !

$1000.00 is a lot to me now that I am the poorest guy in BA ! Fortunately I got about 90% off on the frames "New in the BOX" but killed on the lenses ! Still !

And one very special request for the future "Owner" of at leasthalf of everything that I own !

A very tiny Elsa Peretti Tiffany & Co. Floating heart pendant that you could even wear and a very expensive Bracelet that must also be put in your carry-on bags but it's a personal gift and I promise that I will KISS your ass at the Obelisco on a Saturday night at 12pm if anyone even asks you absolutely anything except :

Get this : " How many phones do you have and what kind are they?" And that's the CUSTOMS although Americans just slither on through the lines ! Unbelievable !

I will send you my personal 15 years worth of time and a Shit load of effort of Direct Whatsapp contacts RIGHT NOW and you can begin FLIRTING for GRATIS well before you leave the country and you can build your batting order slowly and carefully and I promise you that it absolutely doesn't hurt a single bit to make the girls feel a lot more relaxed and eager to meet you ! IT's actually worth GOLD !

So , my Glasses , a tiny pendant on a silk cord ( unisex ) and a Gorgeous Bracelet for a very SAFE and Gauranteed sexperiance in beautiful Crime free BA !

I sincerely appreciate your time and effort and of course your extremely Kind offer to make sure that I can have a great day Amigo !

Grassy Ass ,

Tejano Libre LIVES !

TejanoLibre
11-01-19, 19:56
I will be coming down mid nov. Im bringing some cams for Jackson so bringing a pair of glasses is not a problem.Muchas Gracias Amigo !

I just need a Shipping address and I will send you the CARE PACKAGE ! It can be your Home or Office, and the only thing that someone has to do is sign for the TINY, lightweight envelope probably from the USPS ! ZERO risk on your part. Zero Cost and FREE Direct WhatsApp Contacts of very reliable, safe, trustworthy and OSCAR Worthy Circus Tricks in your BEDROOM ! Just ping my Whatsapp number and I will begin sending you the girl's pictures and contacts and my personal Intel gathered over 15 years !

Not 15 years with the same old Sperm Banks !

Where are you coming from ?

I sincerely appreciate your time and trouble to make sure that I have a great FUCKING Day Amigo !

Your Desires are my command !

The Only and The Original Tejano LiLibre !

Tomjohnst2000
12-23-21, 18:55
Hello fellow mongers.

I am new here, been lurking for a while and finally got a subscription recently.

I have frequented Canada and used their *erb forums mostly before covid.

Now I am going on a large trip with stops at several cities around the world and want to focus on mongering. Buenos Aires would be one of the stops.

Would appreciate if anyone could share pointers to either reliable providers or bookers/wingmen/agencies who can help me find providers, and any establishments that provide good service. Promise to come back with reports after visiting! I have read a lot of this thread and have some ideas already - but if someone has a secret sauce and is willing to share I will greatly appreciate that!

Messaged TejanoLibre and emailed him but he doesn’t seem to read those for a few days now - so posting here to see if there’s other experts who can help me :).

Tejano Libre
03-02-22, 22:48
Hello fellow mongers.

I am new here, been lurking for a while and finally got a subscription recently.

I have frequented Canada and used their *erb forums mostly before covid.

Now I am going on a large trip with stops at several cities around the world and want to focus on mongering. Buenos Aires would be one of the stops.

Would appreciate if anyone could share pointers to either reliable providers or bookers/wingmen/agencies who can help me find providers, and any establishments that provide good service. Promise to come back with reports after visiting! I have read a lot of this thread and have some ideas already - but if someone has a secret sauce and is willing to share I will greatly appreciate that!

Messaged TejanoLibre and emailed him but he doesnt seem to read those for a few days now - so posting here to see if theres other experts who can help me :).Please refer to my very recent post concerning the opening of a Private Hangout for Us Boys!

It should answer some of your questions but Please , one word of advice , avoid the heavily photo shopped internet Scamming ´´ Ladies of Negotiable Affections!´´ Just my personal advice! I owe you for not doing my JOB!

Sincerely,

TL.

Tejano Libre
04-19-22, 07:10
I desperately need ''Jersey Joe's" Contact information because I had to wipe my entire computer that I have used for the last 15 years due to an endless attack by Fucking Computer Hackers!

I have had to change my e-mail address at least 5 times and those MF are still using my accounts and they deleted about 365 Contacts , turned on my computer's camera and took almost compromising pictures of my GF and me and I can promise you that we were definitely NOT studying the Bible!

Some CS changed my Mother's e-mail's contact Picture to me training a New Chica!!!!! I'm really pissed because I look terrible in the picture but I guarantee you that I am having a Great time!

So Yes; the rumors about Mark Zuckerfuck placing a Bandaid over the cameras on his computers is definitely true!

Back to my Dear Old Brother "Jersey Joe" , he is having health issues but I have wanted to call him for years so PLEASE if you can p.m me his contact information I will forever be Grateful !

Mr. Jaxson , you must have Joe's info because he always and Only stayed at your place .

I'm devastated and will be a lot worse if I can't reach him in time! Please believe me !

Thank You Kindly.

Sincerely,

Ramiro Guerrero.

The Only & The Original T.L has returned so let's all get LAID!

I will gladly send you my latest e-mail address if you are kind enough to p.m. Me!

Tejano Libre
04-19-22, 07:12
Please Read my following post!

Be Well!

TL.

Yvrcanadian
05-18-22, 22:33
Please Read my following post!

Be Well!

TL.But no reply from you. Are you still having issues with your email account?

Supercmen
06-10-22, 00:49
My friend. I have not been in BA for years now I am coming back but can not figure out what happened to TL. I hope he is well and healthy.

Tejano Libre
07-16-22, 00:36
Back in action After Being M.I.A. For So Long!

I will reply to the PMs and "Let The Games Begin!".

Just been Crazy busy with my Day job!

Be Well!

Sincerely,

The Original and the Only.

TL!

Informalmannow
07-27-22, 21:47
Hey Bro,

I'm going to BA for the first time in years to have some fun. My hangout for the last 10+ years has been Thailand, but with all this Covid shit red tape that's currently there to get in to that country, I'm swinging by BA in Sept. Instead. I'd appreciate any good web links to hook up with some ladies. I'm also into MP's and loved the soapies I got in Bangkok, but not sure what's available in that department at BA? Any suggestions or links to recommended places are much appreciated.

Be Well!

Sincerely,

TL!

Tejano Libre
10-25-22, 06:01
Hey Bro,

I'm going to BA for the first time in years to have some fun. My hangout for the last 10+ years has been Thailand, but with all this Covid shit red tape that's currently there to get in to that country, I'm swinging by BA in Sept. Instead. I'd appreciate any good web links to hook up with some ladies. I'm also into MP's and loved the soapies I got in Bangkok, but not sure what's available in that department at BA? Any suggestions or links to recommended places are much appreciated.Back in action After Being M.I.A. For So Long!

Be Well!

Sincerely,

TL!

Tejano Libre
11-03-22, 21:32
Below is My Authentic Profile with over 3,000 reviews. And only 3 or 4 assholes in the bunch.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/member.php?126352-TejanoLibre

The Tejano Libre that appears if you don't search shows 38 Reviews.

This is the Hacked TL Member's Stats info.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/member.php?163399-Tejano-Libre

And I know who and why he did it. He also deleted one of the Chica's entire profile and all of her pictures.

It can be done Master J.

Be Well,

TL.

LR123
11-04-22, 11:34
Wrote him a note yesterday, and got back to me with a bit of info. Wish I contacted earlier!

Yvrcanadian
12-01-22, 22:14
Below is My Authentic Profile with over 3,000 reviews. And only 3 or 4 assholes in the bunch.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/member.php?126352-TejanoLibre

The Tejano Libre that appears if you don't search shows 38 Reviews.

This is the Hacked TL Member's Stats info.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/member.php?163399-Tejano-Libre

And I know who and why he did it. He also deleted one of the Chica's entire profile and all of her pictures.

It can be done Master J.

Be Well,

TL.I send you an email, after you gave me your email address in the inbox. This was a few days ago. Still no reply from you whatsoever. So, is your new email hacked too?

Tejano Libre
04-03-23, 22:50
I send you an email, after you gave me your email address in the inbox. This was a few days ago. Still no reply from you whatsoever. So, is your new email hacked too?My Newest Email Address and the Best Way to Contact me:

Theonlywarriorpoet.

AT.

Google Mailing Services.

Dot Calm!

I Sincerely apologize Master J but my Email has been all over your Site for years and Gary posted it!

I am getting a Cell Phone in a few weeks for the first time in 3 years I will be using a Cell Phone!

It's a necessary Evil these days but So are Lawyers !

Be Well Amigos!

Tejano Libre.

Tejano Libre
06-02-23, 23:31
Muchas Gracias Amigo !

I just need a Shipping address and I will send you the CARE PACKAGE ! It can be your Home or Office, and the only thing that someone has to do is sign for the TINY, lightweight envelope probably from the USPS ! ZERO risk on your part. Zero Cost and FREE Direct WhatsApp Contacts of very reliable, safe, trustworthy and OSCAR Worthy Circus Tricks in your BEDROOM ! Just ping my Whatsapp number and I will begin sending you the girl's pictures and contacts and my personal Intel gathered over 15 years !

Not 15 years with the same old Sperm Banks !

Where are you coming from ?

I sincerely appreciate your time and trouble to make sure that I have a great FUCKING Day Amigo !

Your Desires are my command !

The Only and The Original Tejano Libre !

Various ''User's" Profiles have been Hacked and My Personal Profile happens to be just (1) of them!

Grassy Ass Amigos!

Sincerely,

The Original Tejano Libre.

Unfortunately you will have to look for it on the Internet as:
''Tejano Libre's Recommended Chicas" or a very similar Search! Gaagle Search!

MegaMuerte
06-03-23, 14:25
I understand that coming from abroad can be hard if you're looking to do kinky stuff. I can help you, I know the night clubs, the private apartments and independent girls. The prices, what they do or don't, etc.

I've taken out some guys from this forum and it's been so much fun!

Write me in case you need and we can work something out.

Cheers!