PDA

View Full Version : Odd chica requests

Wild Walleye
12-29-08, 02:32
I am curious as to what odd requests chicas have made of other mongers. I got to thinking about this subject after my last visit when I had a couple of requests that I thought were a little out of bounds.

First was the request by a Madahos chica. I have seen her four times or so (I repeat out of weakness -- not forceful enough in brushing her off and the little head takes control) On the walk to my hotel we passed a new little car parked on the street. She stopped and pointed it out and said (in all seriousness) that was the kind of car I should buy for her.

The second strange request of the week was from an absolutely wonderful dynamo with whom I spent about 10 amazing hours (over 2 nights--with her amiga joining us for a couple of hours one night) At one point on the first night, she asked if I wanted her to bring her amigo with her next time. I said "que?" She proceeded to tell me that her fantasy is to watch two guys going at it and that she had a gay friend that she could bring with her.

I rejected both offers.

The first one--I started to laugh and it confirmed what I already knew which was I was wasting valuable time and money spending anytime with this chica. Seeing an opportunity to get rid of her and go find something better, I said "why don't I buy you two cars?" and started to laugh. Then (thanks to the vodka and speed) I mentioned that she wasn't that good in bed and that she would have to blow my mind just to get a tip, let alone a car. I figured she would say FU and head back to Madahos. Nope, she frowned and kept us walking towards my hotel.

The second request was politely declined. While I found the proposition unappealing, it confirmed what a naughty little freak she is. Therefore, I wanted to be nice about it so I could see her again.