PDA

View Full Version : Where do Bs As locals advertise apartments online?

Sham Bo
12-30-08, 07:58
I want to share an apartment in Bs As for a few months, with Spanish speakers only, no gringos. I won't improve my castellano living with outsiders.

Sadly, all the darn ads on craigslist are from gringos. I have enough spanish to read the ads. For instance, in Madrid, craigslist is far less popular than Loquo.

So apart from craigslist, what websites do local people use to advertise rooms?

Thomaso276
12-30-08, 08:07
I want to share an apartment in Bs As for a few months, with Spanish speakers only, no gringos. I won't improve my castellano living with outsiders.

Sadly, all the darn ads on craigslist are from gringos. I have enough spanish to read the ads. For instance, in Madrid, craigslist is far less popular than Loquo.

So apart from craigslist, what websites do local people use to advertise rooms?No idea, but I do not think sharing apts here is as common as elsewhere. Usually done between people who work together and / or know each other. Check the Clarin?

El Perro
12-30-08, 08:52

So apart from craigslist, what websites do local people use to advertise rooms?Probably alot easier done once you are on the ground here, but what ain't? I'd check out Clarin, as Thomaso advises, and also I'd investigate through the local universities. I know alot of chicas live together in BsAs, but I am not sure about chicos.

Tequila Tim
12-31-08, 02:15
Probably alot easier done once you are on the ground here, but what ain't? I'd check out Clarin, as Thomaso advises, and also I'd investigate through the local universities. I know alot of chicas live together in BsAs, but I am not sure about chicos.Hey Dogg,

I think I'd like to share an apartment with some of the local co-eds you referred to you in your post. Can you arrange something for me for my next trip?;)

TT

El Perro
12-31-08, 02:31
Hey Dogg,

I think I'd like to share an apartment with some of the local co-eds you referred to you in your post. Can you arrange something for me for my next trip?;)

TTLet's see what I can put together! Some of them are very pretty but I don't know if they passed their oral exams yet.:)