Where can I find beautiful girls?

How much is it?

QuakHunter
12-30-08, 20:49
I will be in BA from Jan. 2 to Jan. 4

Wanna find somewhere to "play"

Any suggestion?

Where can I find beautiful girls?

How much is it?Hey guy with the funky, unpronounceable name, I leave on January 1st and return on January 5th. I have a colonoscopy scheduled. Sorry we can't hang out.

As far as finding Beautiful girls, try the park. After dark. Bueno!

Esten
12-31-08, 01:27
The best way to find suggestions on where to find beautiful girls and the prices involved would probably be to locate some kind of a message board where people post information and reviews on such things.

QuakHunter
12-31-08, 11:46
The best way to find suggestions on where to find beautiful girls and the prices involved would probably be to locate some kind of a message board where people post information and reviews on such things.If somebody did this, they could also have the guy who starts it put maps and a summary of the clubs, privados and apartments where these girls hang out.

Then guys could come in and write their opinions. Who could take on such a momentous task?

I believe Nostradamous wrote of this man. He wrote, "And the man of Poon shall take the electrical signals and turn them into information. And the masses will spank themselves to the news and will travel with this information. And his name will be Jackson".

Or something like that. RTFF.