PDA

View Full Version : Vacation in Buenos Aires

Tim Sellers
01-02-09, 03:49
I'm a young guy thinking about spending 4 weeks in Buenos Aires. Other than chasing chicas what else is there to do to occupy my time?

AllIWantIsLove
01-02-09, 19:39
I'm a young guy thinking about spending 4 weeks in Buenos Aires. Other than chasing chicas what else is there to do to occupy my time?I don't understand. If you are a young guy why would you want to do anything besides chasing chicas?

If you are limiting yourself to BsAs there are of course the normal touristy things, museums, etc. And you could take Spanish lessons and / or tango lessons. Of course there is shopping. Not typically a guy thing of course, but some guys shop for custom made leather coats etc.

If you want to travel around a bit within Argentina there are some scenic places to visit.

And there is always reading.

Bob

SmilesX
01-02-09, 19:59
4 weeks seems kind of long to stay just in BA. Chasing chicas would probably get mundane after 2 weeks. If you're the nature type, I'd recommend getting out to Iguacu or even patagonia. I wish I had. One week was too crammed for me. Took 3 days in Iguacu.

Overall, I walked a lot though. In hindsight, it wasn't worth all that walking. BA isn't such a pretty city. The locals love to trash their treasures. Graffiti on monuments, trash in fountains. However, the culture is interesting.

If I went back I don't know if I would want to see anything in BA except the chicas who are increasingly pricier. But still reasonable.

QuakHunter
01-02-09, 20:46
And there is always reading.

BobOf course between banging chicas.

Whiskas
01-03-09, 02:52
Just a small suggestion for Tim:

I don't know what your personal interests are but if I was you and I had your age probably I would do the following while in BsAs:

6:30 Wake up.

7:00 Good Breakfast and staring at waitress boobs!1

8:00 Walking in the park looking for good pussy.

9:00 Visit a tourist destination such as Teatro Colón.

(Pay attention, there are lots of good looking chicks in the Tribunales area)

11:00 Visit a good Privado scoring a couple lassies.

13:00 Continue my city tour Obelisco, casa rosada, catedral or whatever you like.

14:30 Sit at a good parrilla and enjoy a good bife, local wine: mandatory.

16:00 Take a small nap (you'll need energy for the night)

17:00 Tango lesson with a beautiful porteña.

18:15 Sit in a strategically located cafe, enjoy your favorite drink while watching the passing beauties. If you're not in the mood go to Cafe Orleans and shag a milf.

20:00 Take a shower and prepare to watch night tango show in the company of a beautiful lady or a long night at your favorite club.

24:00 Screw a nice señorita you met during the day. Repeat cycle tomorrow.

Lueck Hoff
01-03-09, 06:41
I came down to BA in 2008 for 4 weeks and will be there this year the whole April. I am never bored there.

But this is an very individual thing. I strongly recommend to do some sidetrips,

Last year I went to Sao Paulo for a few days. Rio is always an option and in Argentina I would recommend going to Mendoza for three or four days.

Lueck Hoff

Rev BS
01-03-09, 10:18
Right now the cruise lines are giving away the South American cruises around the cape to Valparaiso from BA or the reverse. 14 days on Norwegian starting at US$449+taxes. Princess, RCL, Celebrity, and HCL are the other notable cruise lines that are reasonably priced. Of course, these prices are for double occupancy so you would have to find a partner. A nice diversion for mongers who are here for longer stays and a way to beat the economic downfall.

QuakHunter
01-03-09, 11:29
Just a small suggestion for Tim:

I don't know what your personal interests are but if I was you and I had your age probably I would do the following while in BsAs:

6:30 Wake up.

7:00 Gooood Breakfast and staring at waitress boobs!1

8:00 Walking in the park looking for good pussy.

9:00 Visit a tourist destination such as Teatro Colón.

(Pay attention, there are lots of good looking chicks in the Tribunales area)

11:00 Visit a good Privado scoring a couple lassies.

13:00 Continue my city tour Obelisco, casa rosada, catedral or whatever you like.

14:30 Sit at a good parrilla and enjoy a good bife, local wine: mandatory.

16:00 Take a small nap (you'll need energy for the night)

17:00 Tango lesson with a beautiful porteña.

18:15 Sit in a strategically located cafe, enjoy your favorite drink while watching the passing beauties. If you're not in the mood go to Cafe Orleans and shag a milf.

20:00 Take a shower and prepare to watch night tango show in the company of a beautiful lady or a long night at your favorite club.

24:00 Screw a nice señorita you met during the day. Repeat cycle tomorrow.At 16:45 Jack off to avoid the Pre-Mature Ejac, maximizing time & value.

Jackson
01-03-09, 14:24
6:30 Wake up.WTF, were you guys raised on a farm?

Moore
01-03-09, 22:22
WTF, were you guys raised on a farm?That's what I was thinking.

6:30am in BA you're still out at the clubs.

Whiskas
01-03-09, 23:52
WTF, were you guys raised on a farm?No Don Jackson, but I used to play Soccer in a team years ago, I got used to waking up early so running at 5 or 6 am in the open during winter makes waking up at 6:30 in BsAs look like child's play.

If my olde coach could see my current 250 lbs! Ouch!

Quack: you're right 16:45 jack off is mandatory so it is the 6:35 jackoff or Bj, keeps you in good shape and according to studies reduces your chances of prostate cancer.

Esten
01-04-09, 02:16
6:30am in BA you're still out at the clubs.Or having sex with the chica and you notice the light in the window and think WTF it's morning already??!!

Ahh, memories....

QuakHunter
01-04-09, 11:04
Quack: you're right 16:45 jack off is mandatory so it is the 6:35 jackoff or Bj, keeps you in good shape and according to studies reduces your chances of prostate cancer.If that is the case, I'll be Cancer Free for the next fifty years after being away from Bs Aires for nine months.

Suerte

Rioman
01-04-09, 17:56
Not sure if this the right spot for this sort of post, but will give it a shot.

I have spent the last 5 years down in South America during NA winter. Am getting bit of late start this yr, but plan is will be in Brazil (Rio) by end of January and than will move out of Rio (by Carnival time 4 sure) probably to BA until end of May. Have found throughout SA that there better deals on apartments by the month and usually even if they bigger apartments than what I require so if anybody has similar type traveling schedule we may be able to come up with a shared apartment arrangement. I trade stocks each day in SA so have fairly simple / defined schedule. Or there maybe even others that have apartments that suit my schedule. PM, post or do nothing.

Daddy Rulz
01-04-09, 20:52
Not sure if this the right spot for this sort of post, but will give it a shot. I have spent the last 5years down in south America during NA winter. Am getting bit of late start this yr, but plan is will be in Brazil (Rio) by end of January and than will move out of Rio (by Carnival time 4 sure) probably to BA until end of May. Have found throughout SA that there better deals on apartments by the month and usually even if they bigger apartments than what I require so if anybody has similar type traveling schedule we may be able to come up with a shared apartment arrangement. I trade stocks each day in SA so have fairly simple / defined schedule. Or there maybe even others that have apartments that suit my schedule. PM, post or do nothing.Not sure if this is in the right place either but maybe a thread for people looking to share apartments or find room-mates isn't the worst idea in the world.