PDA

View Full Version : Free Lunch in BA or Privado Lessons ?

TejanoLibre
01-07-09, 17:40
Here we go again.

So I pulled a table and a couple of chairs out of the restaurant last night and I set-up shop on the sidewalk where you guys can usually find me on any given night.

Drinking beer and just plain, old, girl watching. I usually do this from around 4:30 to 7:30 Mon. - Fri.

Along comes a super hot 23 year old local girl that works at a Privado down the street on Suipacha and Cordoba so I offer her a beer and she sits down and we start drinking and bullshitting.

Eventually we went at it in the kitchen, behind the bar and upstairs on the stage and dining-room tables.

Nothing new here but she tells me some interesting things about the Privado business.

She receives 40% of the fee that the client pays but the madam also charges the girls a separate fee for clean-up and a separate fee for police protection.

Something like $20.00 pesos for clean-up and $20.00 pesos for police protection. Per every $200.00 scored!

Interesting info in case anybody has ever thought about starting a Privado here in BA.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - I almost forgot! The girl use to work at Hook and at Loch Ness and has been in the business since she was 16 years old. (that would have been very nice!)

She actually loves to have sex so she does it for money sometimes. Most of the time I guess?

Anyway, it cost me a few shitty beers, a rug burn and a box of broken rubbers.

Funny thing is that while we were in the kitchen or on the bar downstairs we were uncovered. Did not have to wrap it up till we went upstairs and really went at it!

Yes, there are free lunches in BA! Just come to Cordoba 945 !