PDA

View Full Version : Hindu

Mikau
01-11-09, 01:07
Does anyone know of any hindu massage chicas?

Daddy Rulz
01-11-09, 01:48
For the 2009 Mongies.

"Most esoteric request"

Esten
01-11-09, 02:16
or possibly

"Most unlikely to get a good answer"

Tessan
01-11-09, 02:49
Funny request, Hindu is a religion, I guess your not looking for a religious Hindu person of any race, but you want someone who is of Indian, Bangladesh, Pakistan descent, religious or not. Or do you want someone who does Vedic Massage?

There is Vedic massage at a yoga center in BA, but your not going to get anything but a massage there.

Thomaso276
01-11-09, 18:17
This is one of our name changing troll wacos, first time post, asinine question.

BA Luvr
01-11-09, 21:05
He should try looking in Varanasi, not Buenos Aires.

Esten
01-12-09, 00:04
Speaking of awards.... DR - where are the 2008 winners posted?

I want to know who Exon voted as the biggest CockSucker of 2008. And also the biggest MotherFucker of 2008.

Daddy Rulz
01-12-09, 02:31
Speaking of awards. DR - where are the 2008 winners posted?

I want to know who Exon voted as the biggest CockSucker of 2008. And also the biggest MotherFucker of 2008.Exon care to way in and let us no?

Exon123
01-12-09, 13:25
Speaking of awards. DR - where are the 2008 winners posted?

I want to know who Exon voted as the biggest CockSucker of 2008. And also the biggest MotherFucker of 2008.Good Question,

I myself am certainly in contention for this award, But if I had to chose I think Jackson himself should get the honor.

Why, he gave me strick orders in front of Toyman as a wittness, I'm not to call any member of the forum that post's a "CockSucker" or a "MotherFucker".

Now we all know thats "Fucked Up" and some of our poster's are just that, CSer's & MFer's. And finally one very prominate member that everyone knows is not allowed to post at all and any referance to his name will be deleted.

Exon

Jackson
01-12-09, 14:51
Good Question,

I myself am certainly in contention for this award, But if I had to chose I think Jackson himself should get the honor.

Why, he gave me strick orders in front of Toyman as a wittness, I'm not to call any member of the forum that post's a "CockSucker" or a "MotherFucker".

Now we all know thats "Fucked Up" and some of our poster's are just that, CSer's & MFer's. And finally one very prominate member that everyone knows is not allowed to post at all and any referance to his name will be deleted.

ExonExon,

You are free and welcome to call anyone, including forum members, a "CockSucker" or a "MotherFucker" TO THEIR FACE.

My limitation is only related to calling anyone, including forum members, a "CockSucker" or a "MotherFucker" IN THIS FORUM.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

Esten
01-13-09, 02:46
Thanks Exon. I am sorry to hear of your situation, for some odd reason I get a chuckle when you use those words.

Sidney, I believe you would be the winner in the category "Most likely to report on local inflation." lol

Exon123
01-13-09, 14:21
Thanks Exon. I am sorry to hear of your situation, for some odd reason I get a chuckle when you use those words.

Sidney, I believe you would be the winner in the category "Most likely to report on local inflation." lolFrankly I'm quite upset about it too Esten,

There are many situations that come up on the forum that the cockSucker & MotherFucker term's are quite appropriate. Example's would be serial spammer's, serial antagonist's, Cheap MotherFucker and or CockSuckers, Dumb MotherFuckers, Just all around trouble makers and pieces of Shit, ect, ect.

But Jackson has this convoluted idea that by calling someone especially a "Newbie" a CockSucker or a MotherFucker it hurts there feelings and discourages them from posting. And of course the constant adding of new poster's is at the heart of any successful forum.

We had quite a debate about it not to long ago in the presance of Toyman in which I called Jackson the terms in question above right to his face and there was not problem since we are friends in a preverted sort of way.

Toyman even suggested we put it up for a vote on the fourm in the form of a poll, which we've had many of. But no, Jackson would have no part in it and would not start a poll a on the subject of "Can Exon Call A Poster A CockSucker or a MotherFucker" since he knew he'd lose.

Anyway, Its my plan to sneek in a CockSucker & a MotherFucker or two now and then on the theory that Jackson can't be every where at once. Since he spends 10 to 12 hours a day editing posts on the other forum's. The idea is the post will be up for several hours before he discovers it and its deleted.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
01-13-09, 19:34
Toyman even suggested we put it up for a vote on the fourm in the form of a poll, which we've had many of. But no, Jackson would have no part in it and would not start a poll a on the subject of "Can Exon Call A Poster A CockSucker or a MotherFucker" since he knew he'd lose. ExonThis was just what the doctor ordered.

Jackson
01-13-09, 19:44
Frankly I'm quite upset about it too Esten,

There are many situations that come up on the forum that the cockSucker & MotherFucker term's are quite appropriate. Example's would be serial spammer's, serial antagonist's, Cheap MotherFucker and or CockSuckers, Dumb MotherFuckers, Just all around trouble makers and pieces of Shit, ect, ect.If you feel that strongly about it, then send them a PM.

But Jackson has this convoluted idea that by calling someone especially a "Newbie" a CockSucker or a MotherFucker it hurts there feelings and discourages them from posting. And of course the constant adding of new poster's is at the heart of any successful forum.

We had quite a debate about it not to long ago in the presance of Toyman in which I called Jackson the terms in question above right to his face and there was not problem since we are friends in a preverted sort of way.

Toyman even suggested we put it up for a vote on the fourm in the form of a poll, which we've had many of. But no, Jackson would have no part in it and would not start a poll a on the subject of "Can Exon Call A Poster A CockSucker or a MotherFucker" since he knew he'd lose.This forum is not a democracy, it's a benevolent dictatorship.

Anyway, Its my plan to sneek in a CockSucker & a MotherFucker or two now and then on the theory that Jackson can't be every where at once. Since he spends 10 to 12 hours a day editing posts on the other forum's. The idea is the post will be up for several hours before he discovers it and its deleted.I do not appreciate any member espousing plans to deliberately contravene the rules of this forum and otherwise attempting to make my job more difficult. Thank you.

Jackson
01-13-09, 19:50
And finally one very prominate member that everyone knows is not allowed to post at all and any referance to his name will be deleted.Exon,

You know personally that this is a blatantly false statement, and in fact the "very prominate member" you refer to retains his posting privileges and in fact does not post of his own volition.

Thanks,

Jackson

Esten
01-14-09, 00:45
Toyman even suggested we put it up for a vote on the fourm in the form of a poll, which we've had many of. But no, Jackson would have no part in it and would not start a poll a on the subject of "Can Exon Call A Poster A CockSucker or a MotherFucker" since he knew he'd lose. LOL..........