PDA

View Full Version : Where are the 8, 9 and 10s?

Greenhunt
01-20-09, 18:29
I visited several places in Buenos Aires and some definitely had 7s. Some faces or bodies I would maybe even rate 8. But it was always one or the other. 8 face, with a 4 body. Or the other way around. So where are the model type girls? Large breasts preferred. I know that I would have to pay more, but I just wanna give it a shot once, not make a habit out of it. I've been to Larrea 1072, thinking that the high prices must equal outstandingly hot girls. But wasn't really the case.

Exon123
01-20-09, 20:39
I visited several places in Buenos Aires and some definitely had 7s. Some faces or bodies I would maybe even rate 8. But it was always one or the other. 8 face, with a 4 body. Or the other way around. So where are the model type girls? Large breasts preferred. I know that I would have to pay more, but I just wanna give it a shot once, not make a habit out of it. I've been to Larrea 1072, thinking that the high prices must equal outstandingly hot girls. But wasn't really the case.Either in Your "Mind" or at Black or Madaho's.

Exon

Greenhunt
01-20-09, 23:06
Haha. I'm not really into going to a club and then taking the girl to my place. Are there no apartments where it's likely to meet extremely good looking girls?

Big Bob 7
01-22-09, 08:04
Use logic. Why would a group of model quality chicas work in apartment for maybe 30-40% of 200 pesos when they could go independent and make 300-500 pesos and keep all of it. The only hot chicas working in apartments are those who are possibly worried about security or those looking for the perks of being the hottest chica in that apartment. In either case you could put two and two together and understand why you don't have apartments with 10 hot girls working at the same time.

Esten
01-22-09, 11:52
Good question. The high end clubs are one option as other mentioned. Or you need to hunt around and find a private apartment or independant. You can scan the website listings, some of the photos are in the 8-9 range. Of course you have to find out if the photos are real. Most of them have a private apartment you can go to.

Here is one stunner - Bea on BG. I tried to see her on my last trip but couldn't reach her. Would love to find out if she is for real.

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idElemento=4453

Exon123
01-22-09, 22:29
Oh there out there alright, but these girls are not for "Cheap CockSuckers" one must bring plenty of "Green Cabage" to attract thease girls.

Argentina has argueably the most beautiful women in the world.

Heres an example.

http://www.supermodelsdb.com/category/argentinian-supermodels/

Exon

JuanCaminante
01-23-09, 10:36
I visited several places in Buenos Aires and some definitely had 7s. Some faces or bodies I would maybe even rate 8. But it was always one or the other. 8 face, with a 4 body. Or the other way around. So where are the model type girls? Large breasts preferred. I know that I would have to pay more, but I just wanna give it a shot once, not make a habit out of it. I've been to Larrea 1072, thinking that the high prices must equal outstandingly hot girls. But wasn't really the case.All the model types are still in Punta del Este - waiting for my arrival next week!

Kevins
01-26-09, 22:13
Well if you want a lady that looks above 7 certainly then.

I almost hate to do it but had this gem of a lady over my place in martinez last week. She is very attractive and friendly at an extremely reasonable price (200A$ on time to my home)

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idElemento=3838
http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idElemento=4216

But she was not the most energetic nor is she into kissing (this she admits to). Nice Bj. but I was in a strange mood also so maybe it was more me. I am going to giver her a second try later on in the week because her looks bdy deserve the second chance.

She goes under various names (also Cleopatra)

Poker
01-26-09, 23:05
If you can, please open your computer and go to.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar

Try to call Heidi, Sol, Tiziana, Luly, Yanina, Candy, Marianne,.

You'll get for $4oo (pesos) +_ 50 the best the country has to offer.

All with 9 or better body 7-9 face and service of at least 9.

You might need a translator as they do not speak English in that part of the world.
best of luck!

Rocketman15
06-07-09, 19:50
Has anybody really fucked these girls, those are some really hot chicas! Service is a 9? Kinda hard to believe? Per what everyone else has written about price to performance ratio.

Sinistra
06-08-09, 11:31
Has anybody really fucked these girls, those are some really hot chicas! Service is a 9? Kinda hard to believe? Per what everyone else has written about price to performance ratio.A lot of us have fucked these girls. Usually (though not always) the service of Area-VIP girls is good to great. They are pretty much all independents and all a little bit older (usually in their 30s) As for hotness, these girls are extremely photoshopped. Extremely. I think you pretty much always have to subtract at least one point, usually two, and sometimes three. My last couple of experiences really pissed me off because the girls were barely recognizable as the girls in the photos, even though I couldn't really complain about the service.

As for price / performance ratio: many people write that there's no relationship between price and performance. In my experience, I've found this to be true. Your comment suggests that you're reading this as meaning there's an inverse relationship between price and performance: this is not true. There are expensive girls who fuck great and cheap girls who fuck poorly. There are also expensive girls who fuck poorly and cheap girls who will leave your head spinning.

That said, there IS a relationship between price and looks. Generally speaking, the price is related to how pretty the girl is, though this rule is not hard and fast. Pretty girls cost more but don't necessarily fuck better. For example, for 100p you can totally get rocked by a girl at El Templo de Andrea, but let's face it, the darker the room is, the better. The girls at Esmerelda 779 PB4 on the other hand, are generally quite pretty and usually perform pretty well, but you'll pay at least double that. As for Area-VIP, you'll usually pay 300-400p for an independent.

Are the Area-VIP girls worth it? I don't think so anymore. If you want to order take-out, they are a good bet because with other web sites it's hard to know what the hell will actually show up. Anymore, if I want take-out, I get the number of someone I like in a privado / club and call them directly at some time in the future. Still, this isn't something that a guy with just a week in Buenos Aires has the luxury of doing.

Good luck.

Rocketman15
06-08-09, 12:49
You spelled it out pretty thoroughly, I have one more question if you have the time. Are there several salesman (pimps or owners) who have access to this site and will tell you to go to their own privados (and inflate the characteristics of several of their girls) I am certainly not suggesting that you are one. But it made me wonder when I read a comment on a different thread about Laura.

Thanks again.

Wild Walleye
06-08-09, 15:53
Rocketman,

There are plenty of us who are more than happy to provide our biased recommendations. However, I don't think that there are too many promoters or pimps that are able to stick around. There was some guy a while ago who kept posting about the same 50yr old hag, but that is the exception. Jax runs a pretty tight ship on stuff like that.

Sinistra
06-08-09, 17:33
However, I don't think that there are too many promoters or pimps that are able to stick around. Strictly speaking, WW, that's completely true. There are several madams who keep threads on this site and some have fanboys who will jump to their defense if one tries to relate a less than stellar experience. Also, a number of independents have been known to keep their own threads here as well.

As for me, I'm the opposite of a pimp. Like most of the regulars here, I will often choose not to report on a girl that I particularly like because I want to keep her to myself! Everyone knows that the best recommendations are passed behind the scenes via private messages.